Jaded Diva Chapter 23

Jaded Diva

Chapter 23

 

Beads of perspiration lined his forehead and lips. His hair was in a mess, hair flying in all directions. Some flour was smeared on his flustered cheeks. His chest rises and fell harshly as he pant hard from the running around. He rested his tired body against the bar counter for a second, catching his breath.

 

Where the hell did Donghae kidnap Hyuk?

 

Sungmin puffed his cheeks cutely, blowing air up his forehead and wiped his sweat off with the back of his hand. Lining some glasses on a tray, he grabbed the jar of iced water and started filling them with the ice-cold water.

 

“Excuse me! When is my order ever coming? It’s been ages!!! And where is the iced water I requested?” Someone shouted from behind causing him to jump a little spilling the water in the floor and some on the freshly baked waffles.

 

Oh no!

 

Sungmin turned around and saw the many pair of hands shot up in midair, waving at him. He let out a sigh and looked around at his café that was filled with some seriously crazy and demanding customers. Tears glistered in his big round eyes and his nose soured.

 

Damn. I need help!!!

 

He sniffed a little and put on his sweetest fake smile before hurried over to his impatient customer. “Here is your water and orders! Thank you for waiting!”

 

Sungmin hugged the tray in his chest pouting; his teary eyes linger with desperation as he looked at the entrance with longing.

 

Hyuk where the hell are you! Come back soon!

 

And as if God took pity on him, his prayer was answered almost immediately.

 

His saviour walked into the café with style.

 

Sungmin dropped the tray on the floor with a loud thud and his eyes widen in surprised. Soon a blissful smile spread across his face.

 

The handsome male smirked and spread his arms wide.

 

“Minnie, I am back!”

 

Sungmin squealed and jumped up in joy before running into the embrace of his saviour, his prince charming.

 

“Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!”

 

He snuggled closer into Kyuhyun’s embrace and buried his face into his broad chest, inhaling his scent.

 

“I miss you kyu~” Sungmin purred and looked up lovingly at his lover, still in his warm arms.

 

“I miss you more Minnie.” Kyuhyun replied sweetly and was about to lean down for a kiss when…

 

“Yah! Are you still doing business? Do your hanky panky some other time! I want my waffles and drinks NOW!” an annoyed customer protested.

 

Sungmin blushed shyly and pushed himself away from Kyuhyun’s comfortable hug.

 

Kyuhyun frown disapprovingly at Sungmin’s action and sent his infamous killer stare at that -blocker, cursing and murdering him in his mind when Sungmin’s sweet voice reached his ears.

 

“Kyu… You will help me with the café, yes?” Sungmin asked in his cutest voice and gave his pitiful puppy eyes.

 

How cute.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled and pinched his nose playfully.

 

“Of course~ anything for my Minnie baby but before that…” Kyuhyun placed his index finger on his lips, tapping it a few times causing Sungmin to blush.

 

Sungmin bit his lower lips and hesitated a few seconds before leaning in and gave a quick peck on his soft lips. 

 

Kyuhyun grinned like the happiness man in the world and the customers rolled their eyes and groaned at the public affections displayed causing Sungmin to run into the kitchen palming his red like strawberry face.

 

Meanwhile, some distance from the said café…

 

Eunhyuk stole a glance at the grinning Donghae who was walking beside him. Their fingers intertwined together as they marched hand in hand back to the café. He blushed at the sight of Donghae’s handsome face, his boyfriend’s handsome face and how perfect their hands fitted together.

 

Donghae is my boyfriend… He is my boyfriend… He is officially my boyfriend! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I can’t believe I said yes! And I can’t believe I gave him my v-v-ity! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I am so shy!

 

Eunhyuk blushed hard at his own thoughts and his face turned a shade of bright red. They were just a few steps away from the café when he suddenly halted his footstep, withdrew his hands from Donghae’s and palmed his face cutely.

 

Omo! We really did it! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

 

Donghae frowned when Eunhyuk shook his hands away suddenly. Turning around, he chuckled when he saw Eunhyuk’s cute act.

 

“Hyukkie what are you doing? You don’t like me holding your hands?” Donghae asked and fake a pout. He reached out and replaced Eunhyuk’s hands on his cheeks with his, slowly caressing his blushing cheeks. He stared into his eyes causing the latter to blush further breaking the eye contact and looked at his shoes instead.

 

Omo! I am so shy with my own boyfriend! Aish! Why must Hae be so handsome? Did… Did… I just called him Hae? Did… Did I call him Hae last night too? When… When… When we… Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

 

Donghae chuckled at his cute boyfriend who seems to be lost in his own world of thoughts.

 

“Hyukkie… Hyukkie… Look at me.”

 

No response.

 

Donghae frowned for a second before a smirked crept onto his face. Without warning, he leaned in and captured Eunhyuk’s plump lips with his, nibbling and softly.

 

Eunhyuk was lost in his erted mind when he felt soft lips pressed against his. His body stiffen at the sudden contact but soon melted into the kiss. Donghae s his arms around his slim waist pulling him closer and Eunhyuk wrapped his arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

 

They stayed in that position for a few minutes before pulling apart, smiling at each other.

 

“What was there for?” Eunhyuk asked shyly and hit Donghae lightly on the chest.

 

“Your punishment for ignoring me,” Donghae teased and took hold of his hands and started walking again.

 

Eunhyuk blushed and let Donghae guide him back to the café.

 

They were walking in silence, simply enjoying each other’s company.

 

When they finally reached the outside of the café, Donghae turned Eunhyuk to face him and asked, “Hyukkie baby, shall we go on an actual real date soon? You know… as an official couple.”

 

Eunhyuk blushed and nodded his head cutely in agreement.

 

“My hyukkie baby is the best!” Donghae leaned in and was about to taste his boyfriend’s yummy lips when the door swung wide open.

 

“LEE EUNHYUK! YOU ARE FINALLY BACK!”

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk cupped their ears protectively, their faces scrunched up in pain from the extremely loud shriek.

 

At the entrance of the café stood an angry-looking Sungmin with his hands in his hips, glaring at the couple.

 

“I WILL DEAL WITH YOU LATER! HELP ME WITH THE CRAZY CROWD NOW! YOU TOO! LEE DONGHAE!” Sungmin growled and throw an apron into Donghae’s face.

 

“What? Why! I don’t even work here!” Donghae protested and whined cutely, looking at Eunhyuk with his puppy eyes and pouted. The latter only shrugged and gave him an apologetic smile before putting on his own apron and hurried into that battleground, joining Kyuhyun.

 

“Why? You dare to ask why? This is your punishment for making Hyuk crying the whole morning and then kidnapping him for hours leaving me going insane with this crowd! You see even my lovely kyu is running around the café like a poor puppy all because of you!” Sungmin spat back and glared at Donghae with scary eyes.

 

“O-O-kay… Relax… I will help but where is Hankyung? He is working today right? Oh! Where is Heechul hyung?” Donghae asked when he scanned the café and didn’t find Heechul’s face in the crowd as he reluctantly put on the apron.

 

Sungmin rolled his eyes in annoyance and pointed to the ceiling, indicating his office on the second level.

 

Donghae mouth form an "O" and his eyes sparkle with mischief but what Sungmin said next made him embarrassed to the max.

 

“By the way, did you bathe this morning? You freaking stink. And what was that white stain on your pants?” Sungmin asked innocently, pointing to his crotch area.

 

Donghae looked down at his pants and blushed madly without answering.

 

Sungmin shrugged and walked away, puzzled.

 

After securing his apron, Donghae searched for his Hyukkie in the crowd. A warm smile crept across his face when he found the love of his life. Their eyes met for a brief second causing Eunhyuk to blush, yet again.

 

Donghae smirk at the effects he has on Eunhyuk and he then remembered that white stain on his pants.

 

That’s my hyukkie’s sweet sweet .

 

★★★★★

OMG. AFF crashed! ):

Anyway, I am back with a new chapter! Mini kyumin moment and eunhae ♥

Apologise to my dear readers who are expecting hanchul!
It was supposed to be a little of eunhae and hanchul moments but somehow while writing, kyumin came right in! and I believe it will lead nicely to my kyumin's side story *fingers-crossed :p heehee.
Anyway, because of this... The next chapter will be fully delicated to only hanchul~ Stay tune ok? ^^

Okay. I should stop ranting.

How about you dear readers rant instead? heehee
Commentssssssssssssssss ♥♥♥ and sub if you like the story flowwwwwwwwwww~~~

Till then~ 

잘가 ♥ 토요일에 만나요~ 사랑해요 ♥♥♥ ᄏᄏᄏ