Jaded Diva Chapter 14

Jaded Diva

Chapter 14

Hankyung pulled his car over to a gentle halt, switched off the humming engine and unbuckled his seatbelt. He did it all in a very slow and careful motion, afraid of making the slightest noise that might wake the sleeping figure in the passenger seat.

 

Heechul was fast asleep. His chest rises and falls in a stable beat against the coat wrapped loosely around his small frame. He looked just like sleeping beauty, so peaceful and the moonlight shone on his face enhanced his beauty even more. His milky white flawless skin, distinct features and silky black hair.

 

He is too beautiful for a man.

 

Hankyung traces Heechul’s sleeping face softly with his fingers, it was almost like a ghost touch. His eyes were still puffy from all the crying earlier. His face still looked flushed but the expression of agony, pain and desperation was long gone.

 

An hour ago…

 

Hankyung was smiling to himself as he hid behind the doors of the kitchen, peeking through the small opening watching Heechul’s every moves.

 

I bet you will fall in love with me for such a lovely surprise! Wait…! Why… Why is he trembling? What’s with the painful expression on his face? Oh no!

 

Hankyung was confused by Heechul's reaction towards his lovely setup. But he rushed out immediately from his hiding place and hugged Heechul from behind when he saw the latter’s knees gave way and his body almost crushed hard onto the ground.

 

“What’s wrong?” Hankyung asked worriedly but receive no reply. Instead he felt drops of tears fell onto his hands. Hankyung tighten his hug, buried his face into the crook of the latter and whispered.

 

“It’s okay. Let it all out. I am here for you.” With that, Heechul turned and buried his face into his chest and burst into tears as the latter kept whispering comforting words into his ears.

 

After a long time, the loud cries subsided and slowly turned into soft sobs. The front of Hankyung’s shirt was soaked with tears. He still has Heechul securely wrapped in his arms, rocking him back and fore and humming a calming melody when he felt the latter pushed himself slightly away from his chest.

 

Hankyung loosen his grip but did not release Heechul from his hug. “Are you alright? Is there something you want to tell me?” Hankyung asked gently and looked into the red swollen eyes of Heechul.

 

The sight of Heechul in such a fragile state hurts him so bad.

 

“Han… Hankyung, can we leave this place now? I… I… I don’t want to be here.” Heechul asked in between hiccups with his pleading eyes and his voice so coarse from all the screaming and crying.

 

“Of course. Anywhere for you.” Hankyung whispered into his hair and tried to help him up onto his feet. But Heechul was too weak from all the crying that he almost fell.

 

“Ahhh…” Heechul managed to grab onto Hankyung’s arm and the latter frowned with dismay. To Heechul’s surprise, Hankyung scooped him up and carried him bridal style out of the café and Heechul let him be without a single protest since he was really too weak and tired…

 

After putting Heechul in the car, and draped a coat over his shivering cold body Hankyung sped off towards the highway. They drove in silence. Heechul did not ask where they were going. He just closed his eyes and let sleepiness take over him.

 

Hankyung let out a soft sigh.

 

What happened in your past that hurt you so bad? Who is the devil that caused you so much pain? Why won’t you tell me?

 

His fingers stopped at his rosy plump lips, caressing it lightly with his thumb.

 

These lips. So perfect, soft and sweet. I hope you will allow me to ease your pain and make you smile. I hope you will let me into your already closed heart. I really hope you will let me… love you. Love you the way you deserved to be loved….

 

Hankyung was lost in thoughts and his fingers linger a little too long and Heechul started to stir a little in his sleep. The sudden movement startled Hankyung and he quickly pulled back his hands.

 

He watched intensively at Heechul afraid that he might have woke him up. After a few seconds, Heechul still had his eyes close tight but a little frown formed between his eyebrow and the tempting kissable lips form a cute pout.

 

Hankyung chuckled and relaxed when Heechul let out a soft snore.

 

How cute.

 

Hankyung removed his eyes from the sleeping beauty. He rolled the window down a little, letting the cool air ventilate the car. He then reached out again and brush a few strands of hair away from his forehead that covered his eyes.

 

Hankyung open the car door and let himself out into the darkness of the night. He stretched his stiff body and breathes in the cool air that smells like salt. The sound of waves hitting against the shore sounds like music to his ears. Thousands of stars twinkle in the sky like diamonds. He smile when his eyes landed on the sleeping figure in the car.

 

Sleep well. I will be watching over you.

 

After retrieving two big paper bags from the back of the car, Hankyung made his way towards the sandy beach…

 

★★★★★

 

I wonder how will it be to be writing Yoochun.. Hmmm..