Jaded Diva Chapter 27

Jaded Diva

Chapter 27

 

The sun was setting, painting the sky a glory red and orange as a luxurious red sports car sped along the highway towards a place called home.

 

Sungmin was mesmerised by the beauty of the sunset. He was admiring the sunset when he noticed the handsome reflection on the tinted window of the car, a face he knew so well.

 

Honey brown messy hair with big round matching eyes. Extremely long lashes and perfectly shaped, sharp and pointed nose. The iest thing Sungmin love about him was his rosy thin lips and his infamous y evil smirk. How delicious!

 

Sungmin was mesmerised by the reflection of his lover when he felt a hand feeling up his thigh before placing itself in a comfortable spot and giving him a gentle squeeze. Turning his gaze from the beautiful view of the sunset towards the familiar hand, a gentle and warm smile decorated his face. Without second thoughts, he reached out and placed his own hand above the said hand before intertwining their hands together.

 

How perfectly our hands fit together. It’s like a match make in heaven!

 

Sungmin giggled dreamily at his own thoughts and held on to the hands tighter, giving it a squeeze. He heard a soft chuckled and he broke into a wider smile.

 

He was amazed after all these years of familiarity; these hands still makes him blushed and a tingling feeling would spread throughout his body with every single touch of these sinful hands. These sinful yet wonderful hands that never fail to warm him up and make him feel safe and secure.

 

Aww. I miss his warmth and touch. His hands are so huge and beautiful; so strong and masculine. Look at those y plusing veins... And such long and slender fingers that did wonders to my body...

 

Sungmin blushed a deep red as his thoughts wander a little too far intimate.

 

Omo! Yah Lee Sungmin! You have no such naughty mind!

But it’s being so long since he last touched you!

That’s not an excuse! He just came back and must be mad tired! We need quality time to just talk and maybe cuddle a little!

But you know you are craving for him!

No! No ert thoughts! No! No! No! We don’t have time for that!

Precisely! You guys never have time! He is like going to leave like in another couple of hours! And if you are lucky, all you get is a few days together!

Whatever! All that matter is that he loves me! A lot!

 

Sungmin scolded himself mentally and unconsciously a cute pout formed on his red plump lips. His eyes became damped and his lips quiver a little at the thought of their frequent separation.

 

Sungmin hates the frequent absence of his lover.

 

He hates it when he was sad and crying but Kyuhyun was too far to give him the comfort and hug he needed so bad. He remembered the days he used to cry himself to sleep because he misses him too much. He hates it when he was happy but Kyuhyun was too far to share his happiness. He remembered all those harsh rejections of, “In meeting. Call you back.” He hates it when he was feeling lonely and depressed but Kyuhyun was too far to do anything to make him feel better. He remembered those days of crazy screaming alone in his dark room, thrashing his house to beyond recognition.

 

He remembered those initial days of separations. Those crazy nights staying awake doubting and suspecting of each other of cheating and lying and whatever. Of course, none of that was true but his pure imaginations. And how can he forget all those awful, hurtful and meaningless never ending arguments. He know that Kyuhyun was suffering from the separation as much as he was in this long distance relationship but the pain and needs gets the better out of him.

 

But they love each other too much to give up the relationship. Sungmin loves him too much to find someone else to make him happy and Kyuhyun loves him too much to let him go.

 

However, lucky for them as time passed, or rather after years of compromising and enduring, things got slightly better. They grow and mature. There was more trust gained. Arguments became rare. Visits increase. Love grew stronger.

 

Tears swelled in his beautiful eyes as he walked down memory lane but he tried his best to hold his tears. He knows how much Kyuhyun hated when he cries.

 

How much time do we have this time? Can’t you just stay? How long more do I have to wait for you to stay for good?

 

Soon Sungmin could no longer hold those tears. He allowed them to fall freely onto their intertwined hands as those depressing thought of his lover leaving invaded his little mind. Then soft sobs and sniffling echoed through the enclosed car.

 

Kyuhyun, who felt his hands damped with tears got panic. He withdrew his hands from Sungmin’s and stole a quick glance at the crying figure that had his head hung low, tears falling freely, soaking his jeans wet.

 

“Min-minnie baby? What’s wrong? Why are you crying?” Kyuhyun asked softly his tone was a mixture of worried and shock as he sped up before slowing it down to a gentle halt.

 

Sungmin refused to answer. All he did was shook his head stubbornly and cry some more.

 

Once the car came to a safe halt, Kyuhyun unbuckled his seatbelt and pulled his crying lover into his warm embrace. “Baby, answer me… what’s wrong?” He asked again, while running his hands up and down his back, with an attempt to comfort him.

 

“Umm? Baby, talk to me…”

 

Minutes passed.

 

“W-W-When are you l-l-leaving a-again? Sungmin suddenly asked between his hiccups.

 

“Tomorrow, why?”

 

With that, Sungmin burst into tears once again and cried like there was no tomorrow.

 

Kyuhyun was taken aback by the sudden outburst.

 

“B-Baby Minnie! What’s wrong? Please stopped crying?” Kyuhyun was lost. He doesn’t know what was wrong with Sungmin and have no idea how to coax his usual sweet bunny.

 

Sungmin kept crying. His cries were getting louder and Kyuhyun was getting more and more frustrated with each passing minute but the thought of leaving the crying bunny alone never came to his mind.

 

“Aish!” Kyuhyun hissed in frustration causing the loud cries to subside slowly.

 

After a minute, the cries turn to sobs and the sobs turned into inaudible sniffs and hiccups. Sungmin buried his face deeper into Kyuhyun’s chest and the latter just held him close.

 

The silence was getting uncomfortable and the atmosphere was tensed when Kyuhyun finally decided to break the silence.

 

“Minnie baby, I know the reason behind your sudden outburst but I thought had gone through this a million times before? I know you miss me and I am sorry for my frequent absence. But you know how important is the career in China is for me and us, our future. Frankly, I am rather disappointed in your behaviour. And that leave me no other choice but-” Kyuhyun said in his deep voice, still holding his lover in his arms drawing comforting circles on his back.

 

Sungmin stiffened at his words and felt his nose soured again as tears started to swell once again.

 

I-Is he going to b-b-break up with m-me?

 

Kyuhyun pushed Sungmin away from his body and let out a dramatic sigh when he saw his red puffy eyes and tears stained cheeks. The sadness in his eyes hurts him so bad and hated himself for putting him through such pain.

 

“Get out of the car,” Kyuhyun ordered and got down without waiting for Sungmin to reply.

 

Sungmin flinched at the sudden loud slammed of the car, tears streamed down his cheeks once again. His quickly wiped it off when he heard his car door open and Kyuhyun was standing there, waiting for him to get out.

 

Reluctantly, he climbed off the car and came face to face with a disappointed Kyuhyun. Sungmin sniffed and looked away, afraid to look into his piercing gaze. It was only then he realised that they were nowhere near home but outside a very posh but very empty French restaurant.

 

This place is b-beautiful b-b-but why are we here?

 

Sungmin let his eyes roam the surroundings before he heard Kyuhyun’s deep voice, drawing back him attention.

 

“Baby, I know I am a lousy boyfriend and the most unromantic lover ever. But now that I am trying to make an effort to make this romantic since it’s a special day, you just have to spoil it with your sensitive and emotional tears and tantrums.”

 

Sungmin watched Kyuhyun with a look of confusion and blinked his eyes cutely while the latter let out an embarrassed chuckle.

 

W-Why is he shy all of the sudden?

 

A tint of red crept across his face and he suddenly kneeled down on one knee.

 

OMO! NO! HE IS NOT!

 

Time seems to freeze. Sungmin was feeling dizzy and the world seems to spin. He held his breath, too afraid to breathe. His heart was thumping like crazy against his ribcage. Standing like a dummy, he watched as Kyuhyun took out a tiny black velvet box, which in the middle sits an extremely beautiful, and elegant diamond ring. The ring sparkles and twinkles under the moonlight, blinding his sight.

 

Sungmin eyes widen in awe. He was shocked. His heart was bursting with happiness but he was too afraid to move, fearing it was a dream and that a single movement will wake him from this beautiful dream.

 

Kyuhyun cleared his throat and began his love speech.

 

“Lee Sungmin, I know the constant separation is breaking you as much as it is breaking me. I know how much tears you have shed. I know how much you are hurting each day we are separated. I know I am not being fair to you. I know I am selfish to keep you by my side and not giving you the happiness you deserve. I know the only thing I did was to hurt you. But please let me be selfish one last time. Give me a chance to let me show you how much I love you. Give me a chance to show you true happiness. Give me a chance to be the reason behind your smiles. I don't want to see you cry anymore. I don’t want to spend another day without you by my side. Lee Sungmin, will you please marry me?”

 

Sungmin blinked his eyes cutely.

 

Am I dreaming?

 

★★★★★

what did I just wrote? no comments.

don't blame me on the negativity~ i was so sick that for the whole week i was in bed ):

by the way, I AM GRADUATING TOMORROWWWWWWW!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

p.s. anyone watch Donghae's new drama?

 

@Darkswit24 heehee. thank you lovely~ ^^ I was just joking :p I love Eunhae too! ♥

@KimCheri yeaaaa but Hankyung will have his ways around hurhur :p

@loser220 neh! How about baking some white chocolate cake together? hmmm. 

@Aki_Hikari aww. You need to keep reading to find out what's on the list when it is strike out one by one as the story continues~ heehee opps :p

@SilentViridianTears hello!!! thank you for reading and commenting ^^ keep them coming heehee

@jangkhunyounghunny somehow in all my stories, Heechul is like a more fragile character~ and Hankyung is like more mysterious, y and strong character haha

@hyaku_rei heehee yeaps, so much for wanting to be a good boyfriend heehee