Jaded Diva Chapter 16

Jaded Diva

Chapter 16

“Ahhhh--- Ahhhh--- choooo”

 

Heechul sneezed and sniffled; rubbing his chilled hands together and occasionally blew hot air into them. It was only then Hankyung realised that his nose was red and his lips were quivering.

 

Without another second, Hankyung cupped his cold face with his warm hands, pulled him towards himself and asked in a deep voice. “Where is the coat?”

 

The sudden action caused Heechul to startle. His heart raced, and his face was a deep red as it warm gradually. Hankyung got such charms and his y eyes was irresistible; it makes Heechul anxious and afraid to look at him so he chose to look down at the sand and whispered instead.

 

“In… In the car.”

 

Hankyung removed his hands, pursed his lips together in disapproval and stood up abruptly. Brushing the sands off his pants, he started jogging off leaving Heechul alone on the beach.

 

“Where… Where are you go… going?” Heechul panic and he called out after him but Hankyung did not once turn back to look.

 

Aish! Where is he going, leaving me here alone! How am I going to go back from such a deserted place?

 

Heechul pout and let out a sigh. He washed down his glass of wine and poured another and yet another till the very last drop was drained from the bottle. By now, he was a little tipsy, his body sway with the wind and his vision started to double. He looked up at the sky admiring the millions of tiny stars twinkling like diamonds.

 

So beautiful. Beautiful like me!

 

He broke into fits of giggles and then decided to count the stars in the sky. With a finger pointing towards the sky, he goes…

 

One star. Two star. Three star. Four star. Ten star! No, no, no. Pabo! Again! One star. Two star. Three star. Four…

 

Heechul was happily counting but with the effect of wine his eyelids were getting heavier as the minute goes. Just when he was about to count the 36th star something dropped harshly onto his face from above, covering his sight to complete darkness.

 

What. The. ? Where are my beautiful beautiful stars?

 

Heechul pulled off whatever that was covering his sight and his eyes widen with shocked and he inhaled sharply. When the coat was revealed, the face of handsome Hankyung met his and their faces were just an inch apart. Their nose brushed against each other lightly and their lips almost touched.

 

After a full minute of staring, Heechul suddenly started a series of hiccups. He cupped his mouth cutely with both hands as the hiccups continued.

 

“Need something to drink?” Hankyung asked and Heechul could feel his breath on his face. In response, he shook his head and blinked his eyes innocently at him

 

Hankyung chuckled at his cuteness and sat down behind him. He saw the empty bottle of wine lying beside.

 

Did he finish it all? Impressive.

 

Hankyung ignored the bottle and took the coat from Heechul’s hand and wrapped it around the latter. Then he pulled Heechul onto his lap and circled his arms around his slim waist, hugging him from behind.

 

Heechul froze at Hankyung’s bold act and started to struggle in attempt to break free.

 

“Let… Let… Let me go~” he whined and tried to pry Hankyung’s hands from his waist.

 

Hankyung pressed his face onto Heechul’s back, near his nape. His lips brushed lightly across his soft skin and tighten his hugged.

 

“Don’t. Don’t move. Just… Just let me keep you warm.”

 

Surprisingly, like a good boy Heechul stopped struggling and relaxed into his embrace. He pressed his body further back into Hankyung’s and rest his head on the latter’s shoulder as the latter started humming a soothing melody.

 

Soon, Heechul closed his heavy eyelids and a soft snore was heard.

 

“Hee… Heechul… Heechul baby…”

 

Heechul felt someone shaking him lightly. “Hmmmm?” he opened his eyes slowly and looked at Hankyung with his drowsy eyes.

 

“Time to go back, it’s getting late.”

 

Heechul grunted and together they walked back to the car. The journey home was plain silence. Somehow Heechul fell asleep yet again, for the third time that night.

 

Hankyung pulled his car to a slow halt in front of Heechul’s apartment. He smiled as he watched his adorable sleeping face. Not wanting to wake him, Hankyung decided to carry him back home instead. He searched Heechul’s pockets and found his apartment access key. With that he scooped the latter up in his arms towards home.

 

Once in the apartment, Hankyung placed the sleeping figure gently on the bed. He removed his shoes and covered him with the blanket. He sat on the side of his bed, admiring his beautiful tranquil face and smile to himself.

 

Time check. 1.30am.

 

He pecked Heechul on his forehead, pulled his blanket higher and stood up.

 

I guess it’s time to go back. Sleep tight baby.

 

Hankyung was about to turn and leave, when he felt a hand grabbed his wrist. He was startled by the sudden action. He looked back and was surprised to see Heechul wide-awake. The next few words Heechul said made him dizzy.

 

“Can… Can you stay with me tonight? I… I… I can’t sleep.”

 

Hankyung’s world was spinning with joy and his heart burst with happiness. But he was too overwhelmed and slow to give a decent response.

 

“I… I… I…”

 

Heechul let go of his hand and let out an embarrassed half smile. “Um. I was just joking. You don’t have to stay. Go home. It’s late.” Disappointment written all over his face as he turned his back towards Hankyung and continued with a sulking voice, “Just remember to off the lights when you leave. Thank you and good bye.”

 

Silence.

 

Heechul closed his eyes tight and his heard a click sound and darkness engulfed his room.

 

Great. He left and did remember to switch off my lights. How nice. Bastard.

 

Heechul sniffled into his pillow and felt his nose sour.

 

He was too busy sulking when all of a sudden he felt his bed dipped in and someone tugging his blanket.

 

Is he intending to… Really?

 

His heart started to race with anticipation. He felt a body pressed onto his and a strong arm draped around his waist. A deep and y voice spoke and sends shiver down his spine.

 

“I am here. Sleep now.”

 

Heechul leaned his body back towards to the source of warmth, closed his eyes and drifted to sleep with a smile plastered to his face.

 

It was the best sleep he had in the past seven years.

 

★★★★★

 

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter (:
And... Thank you for the encouragement @
jangkhunyounghunny & @Aki_Hikari ! Will write till the very end!