Jaded Diva Chapter 17

Jaded Diva

Chapter 17

Where am I?

 

Heechul walked for a long time along a dirtied pathway that eventually leads him into a beautiful paradise. Everything around was glittering. The grass, the trees, the flowers and even the animals! The air is so refreshing and sweet that it gives off a calming aura.

 

This place is so… beautiful. Am I in heaven?

 

Heechul closed his eyes and spread his arms, embracing the nature when he felt a pair of muscular arms circled around his slim waist, pulling him into a back hug.

 

“Hello angel, you are finally here. I have been waiting for you for so long.” a deep and low husky voice breathes into his ears, sending him to heaven.

 

“Me too.” Heechul let out a sweet smile as he intertwines their fingers.

 

The sun was shinning brightly painting the sky a slight orange as the wind blew and shaped the fluffy clouds into shapes of heart in the clear blue sky. The striking red apples on the trees resemble the shape of hearts too. Even the trees were neatly trimmed into the shapes of hearts! Birds were chirping a happy melody. Squirrels and rabbits were out playing.

 

Aww. Love must be in the air! Look at all the hearts around~ even the breeze smells sweet!

 

Heechul lay on the soft grass with the mysterious figure by his side; though his face was a blur but the distinctive facial features remind him of someone he knows. With their fingers still intertwined, a feeling of bliss surge through his body.

 

Is this how you feel when you found true love? But why can’t I see your face?

 

He reached out his other free hand, wanting to caress his lovers face and erasing the blurring effect when...

 

RINGGGGGGGG... RINGGGGGGGG... RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

 

NOOOOOOOOOOO! My sweet dream! I have yet to see his face! the stupid alarm!

 

Heechul groaned and reached his hand above his head for the annoying alarm, slamming it down on the carpeted floor.

 

Once again silence engulfed the room.

 

With a satisfied sigh, Heechul snuggled closer into his covers rolling himself up like a cocoon forcing himself back to that sweet dreamland.

 

I want my sweet sweet dream; I want to continue my sweet sweet dream doing sweet sweet stuffs with that sweet sweet guy... guy? Oh GUY!

 

Heechul snapped his eyes wide open and stopped his silly chant in an instant as he remembered his "guest". He turned his face quickly towards the left side of his bed, only to find it cold and very empty. His forehead ceased into a deep frown and a pout was visible.

 

Where did he go? Did he leave already?

 

A feeling of slight disappointment and emptiness lingered and his now worked up mind refused him any additional seconds of sleep. With frustration and doubts building up in his mind, he spent a painful 10 minutes untangling himself from the cocoon he created before slamming shut the bathroom door. Sound of running water against the tiles was heard in a matter of seconds.

 

With his hair dripping of water and a towel hung around his neck, he came out from his hot shower with only a simple tee shirt and boxer. A strong aroma of expensive coffee hit his nose once he approached the living room, perking him up almost immediately.

 

Mmmm. Smells good.

 

Heechul sniffed and followed the fragrance all the way to his kitchen. For a good whole minute, Heechul stood by his kitchen side bar table admiring the food laid in front of his eyes.

 

A pot of freshly brewed coffee. Scrambled eggs with melted cheese, bacon, and toasts with all sorts of jams, pancakes with maple syrup and whipped cream topped with fresh strawberries!

 

Does my fridge even store these foods, ever?

 

Heechul was in awe. His eyes sparkled and he was practically drooling. He walked over and poured himself a cup of that coffee and that's when he found a note pasted on the coffee pot.

 

Curious what the missing "guest" got to say; Heechul read the words with hungry eyes and his lips unconsciously curled into smile.

 

Good morning baby. Breakfast on the table prepared with love. Eat it while it’s still hot. Sorry that I left before you wake but you know Sungmin can be a at times ya? You don’t want Sungmin to kill me, do you?

Because…
If I am gone, there’s no one to warm you up anymore.
If I am gone, there's no one to cook you breakfast anymore.
If I am gone, there's no one to love you like I do.

I know you don’t want that.

Enjoy your day. I’ll text you later and I miss you already.

Hankyung

 

Aish! W-w-who is his b-baby? So full of himself! Like I want his warmth and love. Pabo.

 

Though he rolled his eyes with annoyance at the cheesy note but a deep scarlet red was visible on his cheeks. He was unconsciously chewing his lower lips suppressing his shy smile as he reread the note for the 2nd and 3rd and 4th and… he just read it over and over again.

 

Once he was satisfied reading the note for god knows how many times, he folded the note neatly and tucked it safely into his diary planner before enjoying the spread in front of him.

 

Sweet as honey and such a great cook too! I won’t have to go hungry anymore in the future if I am his… Aish! What am I thinking!

 

His cheeks were burning and his was all shy with his own thoughts. Times passes with Heechul nibbling his breakfast and his mind running wild with thoughts of Hankyung.

 

It was only 11am.

 

Heechul looked at his phone once again. It was the nth time he had been doing that since he woke up two hours ago.

 

No. No messages. Great. Liar! No wait. Damn it. No Heechul. You are not waiting for his stupid message! AISH! it.

 

Heechul buried his phone into the deepest of his bag and headed out into the humid outside.

 

Stupid Hankyung. You are so dead the next time I see you!

 

With that, diva Kim Heechul started his daily routine yet again but with a new craving for a certain someone.

 

★★★★★

Chapter 17 is up! I wonder if I could do a double update today? Hmmm. (let's see how things goes ya? :p )

Welcome new subscribers! ^^ ..and thank you so much for the lovely comments! <3 <3 <3

Comments will be so much appreciatedddd! :D

and...

Super Junior comeback! y, Free & Single~ ♥♥♥ 대박!!!

http://youtu.be/gWIkiI_UmeE