Jaded Diva Chapter 24

Jaded Diva

Chapter 24

 

Pabo! Pabo! Pabo Hankyung!

 

Heechul stood in the middle of the office with his arms crossed defiantly across his chest. His cheeks puffed out cutely in anger and glared at Hankyung who was standing at the closed door with his back facing him.

 

Why is he facing the door and not me? Is the door more appealing than I am?

 

Heechul’s brow furrows into a deep frown and pouted cutely.

 

Wait! Or is he angry with me for creating the scene down there with that little ? Yes! He must be angry with me because of that little ! But the is trying to seduce my… my… my… Aish!

 

Heechul came to his own conclusion and he felt his temper rose. His cute pout was long gone and his eyes narrow into a slit, glaring at Hankyung’s back when he heard it.

 

Click

 

Did… Did… Did he just lock the d-d-door?

 

Hankyung locked the door and turned around with a dark expression. Heechul swallowed an imagined lump and his heart started to race a little.

 

W-W-What is with that dark aura hovering around him?

 

Not knowing what to expect from Hankyung, he started to panic a little but his expression remained cold and distant.

 

Yah! Kim Heechul, you did no wrong! No need to be afraid! He is the one at fault for flirting with that girl! So much for saying he loves me… in that note! Aish! It’s just a ing note Kim Heechul and you ing believe it! PABO KIM HEECHUL!

 

Heechul’s temper rose to a new high level. He puffed his cheeks and tilted his chin up towards the approaching Hankyung as if challenging the latter. His expression was scarily dark.

 

The atmosphere was tense. Heechul stood his ground as Hankyung slowly made his way towards the fuming diva.

 

Heechul wanted to keep his cool, not wanting to flare his anger. He did not want to show that he cares or was affected by that harmless interaction Hankyung had with the girl downstairs. He did not want to show his insecurity because he had got no rights to feel so. They were not even related in any way. He did not want to show his weak side anymore, especially after last night.

 

But Heechul will always be Heechul.

 

Heechul is the impulsive, possessive and hot-tempered diva. What is his will always be his alone, Heechul hates to share especially when it comes to matters of the heart. Sharing his lover made his blood boil. Don't ask why. He got his reason. And so he said or rather accused the first thing that came to his mind.

 

“Flirt!” Heechul accused and glared angrily when Hankyung was just a few steps away from him.

 

Hankyung halted his footsteps and flinched at the sudden accusation. “Ex-Excuse me?”

 

“I said F.L.I.R.T. you are an F.L.I.R.T.” Heechul pointed his accusing fingers at Hankyung and emphasized. He even spelled out the word childishly.

 

Huh? What did I do? Why is my baby accusing me of being a flirt?

 

“Yah! Why am I a flirt?!” Hankyung asked his voice rise, a little offended by the accusation and took another step forward closing their distance.

 

Heechul pursed his lips together and frowned.

 

“You! You were flirting with those s downstairs! Smiling, sweet talking and even winking!” Heechul pointed an accusing finger at Hankyung and shriek.

 

Hankyung was taken aback by the accusing

 

Uh. Did I? W-W-When?

 

Hankyung was lost and clueless.

 

Strawberry Mango Cheesecake for the beautiful lady!” Heechul imitated.

 

Oh. He’s talking about that but why is he acting like that? I am only doing my job? No? WAIT! OMO! Is… is… is he jealous?

 

“I was watching you the whole time!”

 

Awww. My baby was watching me the whole time? How cute!

 

“And… And that little downstairs who was caressing your arms and all! She was wearing a school uniform! She is still a kid! KID! Are you a e or something?! And she was not even half as pretty as I am! Why are you flirting with her!” Heechul was blabbering non-stop and in fact half of the things he accused do not even make any sense to Hankyung but the latter just let him be.

 

Oh yes. My baby is definitely jealous. No doubt.

 

Hankyung just let him continue and flare his anger at the same time trying his hardest to hold back his smile by hanging his head low and admire his shoes instead.

 

My baby is so cute and random when he is jealous and angry like that.

 

“So much for saying you loves me! I bet that is a lie too!” Heechul shouted out his last accusation and finally silence.

 

Hankyung frowned at the last accusation and snapped his head up and his heart winced at the sight.

 

Heechul’s pale lips quiver with anger and tears gathered at the brim of his big round eyes, threatening to fall. His body was trembling as he sobbed and took a few steps backward and fell onto the sofa bed with a soft thud.

 

Hankyung let out a soft sigh and approached the fragile looking male. He kneeled down in front of sobbing Heechul and took his hand in his, rubbing them together warming his cold hands.

 

“Hey baby, why are you crying?” Hankyung asked.

 

“…” Heechul continued sobbing and did not reply.

 

“Baby… I wasn’t lying when I said I love you. I really do. Please don’t cry.”

 

“N-N-No. I… I… I k-know you are l-l-lying. Y-Y-You d-don’t l-l-love me… Y-You j-just took p-p-pity on m-me a-after w-what happened y-yesterday…” Heechul said in between sobs and burst into tears after finishing his statement.

 

Oh my god. That’s totally not true!

 

Hankyung started to panic at Heechul’s sudden outburst. He was lost and don’t know how to convince the latter that every word he spoke was nothing but the truth from his heart.

 

Hankyung took a deep breath and calm himself before cupping Heechul’s tears stained face with both his hands, guiding the latter to look at him.

 

“Kim Heechul, I am dead serious when I said I love you. I am not someone who plays around. Please give me a chance to love you, care for you, and bring the smiles back to your beautiful face and happiness back to your life. I don’t want to see you crying again like yesterday or even now. Your tears hurt me so bad. From now on, I only want to see your smiles. Please give me a chance to be the reason behind all your smiles.” Hankyung said in his most sincere voice and his eyes filled with longing and love.

 

Silence engulfed the once crazily noisy office.

 

Heechul was overwhelmed with the sudden confession and did not know how to respond. He blinked his teary eyes cutely at Hankyung. Though he face was expressionless but deep down inside, his heart was bursting with happiness.

 

Hankyung frowned at Heechul’s lack of response when the latter suddenly spoke.

 

“But… But… Why did you not text when you said you would? Are you lying to me?” Heechul looked at Hankyung with his puffy teary eyes and asked in his softest voice.

 

“Of course not baby! I will never ever lie to you! I swear!”

 

Heechul frown and seems to be in doubt.

 

“Baby as you can see, the café is really busy today and something happened to Eunhyuk and Donghae so we were really shorthanded. I really was going to text you but the crowd just came crashing in. Please believe me baby?” Hankyung tried to explain but Heechul brushed his hands off and stood up abruptly.

 

“Y-You don’t have to ex-explain to m-me. I-I-I am not a-anybody to y-y-you anyway. S-S-Sorry.” Heechul said sadly and wipe his tears off with the back of his hand. He straightened his shirt and was about to leave when Hankyung grabbed his wrist and spun him around into his embrace.

 

Heechul was shocked at first but soon melted into his warm hug.

 

Hankyung tightened his hug and buried his face into the crook of his soft neck, inhaling the sweet scent emitting from his love.

 

After a few minutes, Hankyung whispered the sweetest words Heechul ever heard in the last 7 years.

 

“Please don’t leave baby. You are something to me. You are everything to me. I love you. I love you from the second I laid my eyes on you. I will do anything and everything to prove my love for you. So will you please stay and accept me as your boyfriend?”

 

Tears brim his eyes once again but this time round, it was finally tears of happiness.

 

★★★★★

Surprise! Hanchul for all my dear readers ♥

So after updating yesterday, some of my lovelies got disappointed when there was no hanchul.
So as an compensation... I updated hanchul today instead of during the weekends! :D

hope you all enjoy the chapter ♥

(though I know some of you might be expecting some especially when I ended Chapter 22 with "Click He locked the door" but I want some more fluff for hanchul first! too fast for ... don't you think? boohoo but yes, eunhae is a different story. opps >.<)

and now... how about some lovely commentsssssssssss? heehee

p.s. how about another update tomorrow? hmmm. no promises though~ heh.

 

@KimCheri hello! this is the first time you commented! thank you for reading! keep the comments coming? heehee

@Aki_Hiraki haha! thanks for rewriting your comment! and your wait for hanchul ended today! it wasn't a long wait ya? ^^ 

@Darkswit24 thank you for your lovely comment lovely! and I updated! :p

@loser220 awwww. don't be sad! hanchul is backkkk! you smiling now? :D? stay happy!

@jangkhunyounghunny you got your hanchul like NOW! haha. thank you so much for following my story! keep reading ♥

@ssapphire212 updated! ^^ awww. why won't you be able to read FF for a week? anyway, keep the comments coming and thank you so much for reading!