Jaded Diva Chapter 4

Jaded Diva

 

Chapter 4

 

“PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE~” Sungmin pleaded and whined and pouted at Heechul for the umpteen time. He had been pestering Heechul for the past 20 minutes to try his new creation, using his cutest voice but Heechul just won’t fall for his cute pleads.

 

“No. No. No. No. NO! Don’t use your aegyo on me. You know it will never work. I am not going to be your guinea pig trying that weird .” Heechul stated with a look of disgust as he glance at the cookies lying in front of him.

 

Sungmin pouted and let out a loud dramatic sigh before taking the seat next to Heechul.

 

Heechul smirked and continued feasting on his Strawberry Cheesecake.

 

“Stupid hyung…” Sungmin puffed his cheeks and cursed softly under his breath.

 

“Yah! Lee Sungmin. I heard that.” Heechul slammed the fork on the table and snarled. He then shot the latter his infamous killer stare.

 

“S-S-Sorry h-hyung! P-Please don’t be angry!” Sungmin quickly apologised for he knew what kind of scary and evil acts Heechul was capable of when he’s angry.

 

“You better be. You’re lucky that you’re cute enough and I like you enough as my little brother, if not…” Sungmin swallowed hard at Heechul’s statement. “I need to go now.” He then stood up abruptly, sipping the last of his coffee.

 

Sungmin simply nodded.

 

Just then a loud bang boomed through the entire café.

 

“I SAID STOP FOLLOWING ME ME ME ME ME!” someone shrieked in annoyance.

 

Heechul and Sungmin were startled by the sudden loud noise and turned their heads to the source of commotion. They saw a young pretty-looking man with milky white translucent skin and blonde hair stormed into the café followed by a fairly well build handsome brunette trailing behind like a lost puppy.

 

“Let go! Let go! Let go!” the blonde was shouting while flinging his arms trying to break free from the latter’s grip.

 

“I promised I will stop following you around when you agree to go on a date with me. I want a date a date a date, just one date! Ok? Hyukkie… Pleaseeeeeeeee pretty pretty please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee?” the latter whined cutely, pleading the blonde with his puppy eyes.

 

Heechul rolled his eyes and with an evil smirk, he started making his way towards the drama.

 

The blonde had apparently stopped struggling and seems to be deep in thoughts as if debating whether to take up the said offer. He was chewing on the corner of his lower lips and his forehead ceased into a deep frown. After some minutes he threw an uncertain glance at the latter, his expression softens. He was about open his mouth to reply when someone cut him off.

 

“Lee Donghae.”

 

Donghae tensed upon hearing his name from behind. He stood rooted to the ground with his eyes widen in shock as he immediately recognise the owner of that voice – Heechul, his co-partner. He slowly released Eunhyuk’s wrist and turn around forcing himself to put on his best smile and greeted, “H-Hello H-Hyung, w-what a c-coincident!”

 

Heechul with his evil smirk still plastered on his face, “Aren’t you supposed to be at the studio right now? I don’t remember any of your job scoops include following Enhyuk around. Plus you’re a fish not puppy, so stop acting like one.” Heechul said sarcastically. “I guess I need to start looking for a new business partner.” Even though they were business partners, Heechul always had the last call when it down to business matters while Donghae just assists whenever he could - say designing wedding invitations, photo shoots etc.

 

“H-Hyung! You won’t!” Donghae almost shouted and his eyes widen in horror. He puffed his cheeks and attempted to look hurt and pout while Heechul just gave his evil laugh.

 

Eunhyuk on the other hand chuckled at the cute sight of Donghae, for now he looks almost identical to a blown-up puffer fish without the thorns.

 

“Come on. I’ll give you a ride back to the studio. Play with your monkey later, when you are done with your work” Heechul said.

 

Upon hearing the word “monkey” Eunhyuk’s smile vanished from his face immediately. “YAH! How many times do I have to tell you! I am no monkey!” Eunhyuk shouted while glaring at Heechul.

 

Heechul just smirked as he half dragged an apologetic-looking Donghae out of the café while the latter mouthing "sorry" to the angry-looking Eunhyuk, his face so red it looks like it’s about to explode anytime.

 

Sungmin let out another sigh but couldn’t help and chuckled at that common sight.

 

Heechul was on his way to retrieve his car with a sulking Donghae beside him when he suddenly came into contact with someone causing him to fall flat on his . He let out a painful groan staring up at the figure.

 

“S-S-Sorry.” the man quickly apologised in a funny accent and bowed a little too low for Heechul to see his face. Without waiting for a reply, the man dashed off.

 

Heechul stood up with the help of Donghae, “Don’t ing let me see him ever again!” He cursed and stared angrily at the back view of the man running.

 

★★★★★

 

Hello! 

If you realised, this chapter is written differently from the last 2 chapters.
I am still trying out the different ways of writing.
Which do you think is better?

Anyway, a small Eunhae moment?
Hae wants a date with Hyukkie! Hyukkie say yes? No? Hmm.

 

★★★
 

@ GyunGyunMinMin Thank you for being the first to comment!

@ loser220 Thanks! I'll try to develop the story and hope it flows~

@ jangkhunyounghunny Thank you for reading! I'll try to update more often once I am done with school!

@ mushroombaby12 Thank you for reading! Minnie is always cute and Kyu is always evil! :p