Jaded Diva Chapter 10

Jaded Diva

Chapter 10

It was a warm and humid afternoon. The sun was glaring like a . Heechul was fanning himself with one of the wedding invitation cards even though the air-conditional was already blasting the studio with cool air. The heat was making him angry and frustrated.

 

“Aish! What the is wrong with the stupid weather! And you! Why do you have that tempting thing?” Heechul suddenly screamed and pointed his accusing fingers at the innocent Donghae who just walked into the studio with a strawberry Popsicle.

 

“Hyung~ I did call and ask if you want one on my way back and you said no…” Donghae whined and pout a little at his hyung’s accusation but continue feeding hungrily on that long stick of sweet ice.

 

Heechul wet his lips with his tongue as he watched Donghae and that yummy Popsicle moving it in and out of his sinful mouth and occasional twirl his tongue around it.

 

He moved his hand unconsciously and touched his moist lips and his face warm and coloured as he let his mind wander back to that first kiss.

 

A week ago back at Minnie Min’s Strawberry Paradise!

 

“Yah! Lee Donghae stop being a drama queen! If not I am going to keep you lock up in the studio piled with work and have you hyukkie-deprived forever!” I smacked his head and threatened mercilessly.

 

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” he gasped in horror and pulled that monkey into a big bear hug suffocating him.

 

Both of their expressions were priceless!

 

I was having so much fun teasing the fishy and his monkey when I felt someone tugging on my sleeves and found that Hankyung guy looking at me intensely.

 

My heart started to race a little.

 

Aish! What’s wrong with me!

 

Still feeling angry and frustrated with him, I crossed my arms defiantly across my rest and snapped, “What?”

 

I was waiting impatiently for him to say something but all of a sudden I was pulled harshly into his embrace and a pair of soft lips crushed on to mine.

 

I tensed at the sudden attack and was too shocked to move or struggle.

 

I felt him nibbling my lips gently and his tongue wetting my lower lips. His thin lips fitted mine perfectly, like a jigsaw puzzle.

 

His warm arms circled around my waist and pulled me closer into his embrace. His body pressed on to mine. Blots of electrical shocks shot through my body, mind and soul. I don’t know what got into me but soon I relaxed into his muscular arms and closed my eyes, letting him kiss me.

 

“Nghhhh…” I let out a small delicious moan and parted my lips a little for his tongue and it didn’t hesitate a second before wriggling its way into my hot cavern. His tongue was hot and he tastes so sweet. His kiss was not eager or rough. He took his time exploring my cavern, and nibbling my tongue so gently that I felt loved.

 

I must admit the contact was warm and comforting.

 

When was the last time I was kissed like that?

So gentle. So comforting. So right.

The kiss was gentle yet passionate and filled with love…

Wait… LOVE?

 

My thoughts scare me, woke me up from this ridiculous dreamy kiss. I started to struggle and pushed him away furiously.

 

I looked at him and all the shocked faces around me.

 

“Y-Y-You… W-W-Why… I-I… K-Kiss… M-M-Me… ert!” I was too overwhelmed by the kiss and embarrassed by my own response to that deliciously sinful kiss to form a proper sentence.

 

“I-I-I… S-Sor…” He blushed hard and tried to find words but was cut rudely by Donghae.

 

“But hyung you kissed him back! And you enjoyed the kiss because I heard you moan~” Donghae blurted out innocently, a slight pink crept his face and buried his red face into the crook of Enuhyuk’s smooth neck.

 

I was never so embarrassed in my whole life!

 

Letting a stranger kissed me in front of a whole audience and the fact that I clearly enjoying his kiss. 

 

The stupid culprit was in a daze looking at me with a silly smile plastered to his face and his fingers traced his own wet lips sensually.

 

I looked at his y red and swollen lips and was reminded of that hot kiss we just shared. I gulped and stomped out of the café leaving everyone dumbfounded.

 

“YAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

 

Donghae jumped at Heechul’s sudden loud shriek and dropped the last of his Strawberry Popsicle on the floor. A small cute pout form on his mouth and he look sadly at the melting ice then back at Heechul who had his head buried into the pile of paper on his desk, banging his clenched fists on the table occasionally.

 

Just then, someone arrive at the door with a huge parcel in hand.

 

“Yes? Can I help you?” 

 

★★★★★

 

This chapter was supposed to be a lot longer but I decided to spilt it because I am rushing for time! 

How you like hanchul's first kiss? heehee :p

I will update soon!

Meanwhile, check out my new story if you are interested!

The Fairy Godmother Apprentices [M]

Comments thank you! (...and I hope you guys are still anticipating? Yes? No? Maybe? Hmmm...)

p.s. I might edit this chapter when I have time >.<

Anyway, happy weekends!