Jaded Diva Chapter 3

Jaded Diva

Chapter 3

Heechul's POV

Here I am standing outside this café for the fifth time this week. This café has the most creative, unique, special and delicious pastry and desserts around town. And the café itself is the cutest thing you can ever find in the whole world. The café was painted in different shades of pink with cute bunnies and strawberries of different sizes painted on it. Hanging just above the entrance wrote the words, Minnie Min’s Strawberry Paradise!

 

My mood lifted, just by inhaling the familiar aroma of freshly brew coffee and the sweet fragrance of freshly baked waffles and cakes.

 

“Welcome to Minnie’s~ Oh! Heechul Oppa!” greeted the waitress in pink dress and bunny ears, jumping in joy when she saw me.

 

“Hello little Jessica,” I smile and pinched her lightly on the cheek.

 

“Yah Oppa! I am not a small girl anymore!” she glared at me and pouted.

 

I raised one of my eyebrows and chuckled, “Alright BIG girl, go prepare my usual will you?” I a little.

 

“OPPA!” Jessica shrieked, stamping her feet in protest.

 

I couldn’t help but chuckled at her childish reaction.

 

“Go go go! Quick! I am in a foul mood since this morning and I need my fix.” I shooed her into the kitchen before heading to my usual cosy booth located in the far corner of the café.


 

♬ ~ Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to my darling princess... Happy birthday to you ~ ♬

 

I sang while walking towards our usual booth with a cake: Strawberry Cheesecake topped with fresh strawberries dipped in white chocolate and mint.

 

“Happy birthday princess!” I pulled her into my embrace and kissed her full on the lips.

 

“Chulie Oppa!” she blushed. “Thank you. I love you so much,” pulling me in for another hug and smiled sweetly at me.

 

She was irreplaceable.

She was my life, my every thing.

She was an angel sent from heaven.


 

“Hyung… Hyung… HYUNG!”

 

The voice brought me back to reality.

 

In front of me stood a very cute-looking boy with dark reddish brown hair. He was dressed causally in a pale pink polo tee and jeans with a white apron with bunny prints securely tied to his petite frame. He was looking at me with his innocent-looking big round eyes that seem to sparkle and those huge beautiful eyes were now staring at me curiously. In his hand held a tray filled with food.

 

“H-Hyung… Are you feeling alright?” his eyes narrowed into a frown and his voice full of concern.

 

“O-Oh! Sungmin-ah, what’s on the tray you’re holding? It looks delicious…” ignoring his question, instead I asked trying to sound interested in the content of the tray he’s holding.

 

His face lit up with excitement upon hearing my question. “Hyung! This is one of my newest creations called… Fiery Bread man cookie!” Sungmin announced proudly as he held out the tray in my face. “I am experimenting with new ingredients! Hoping to create many other different versions of the Ginger Bread Man cookie! This is baked with chilli, cheese and chocolate!”

 

CHILLI? CHEESE? CHOCOLATE?

 

Did I heard him right? My eyes widen slightly in shocked at the "uniqueness" of his newest creation.

 

“Hyung! Forget about your Strawberry Cheesecake today! Why don’t you try my new creation and give me some feedbacks! PLEASEEEEEE~” Sungmin ask cutely, giving me his irresistible puppy eyes. 

 

I swallowed hard at the request.

 

★★★★★

 

Welcome Sungminnie the creative baker to the story!