Jaded Diva Chapter 2

Jaded Diva

Chapter 2

 

“Chulie Oppa, when it’s time for your proposal… Hmm. Just know that I want to be proposed to by the beach. Witnessed by the hundreds and thousands of stars twinkling in the night sky with… Sunflowers! Sunflowers are beautiful and they signified new beginnings! And…”

 

I couldn’t help but chuckled at her randomness and cuteness.

 

“And… My princess wants to hold a simple wedding ceremony at the small church by the beach back in our hometown. She doesn’t want anyone else but only our close family and friends to be there… Right?” I completed her sentence.

 

“Yes, and for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part…”

 

“I do”

 

“I do”

 

Her long black silky hair danced in the wind.

Her big foxy eyes sparkle against the sky night.

Her voice was music, a sweet melody.

Her smile was addictive.


Heechul's POV

I snapped out of the thoughts and felt that old prick tugging my heart.

 

I buried my face in my hands and I hissed to myself. “Concentrate Heechul, focus! Damn.”

 

With that I started working on the proposal again.

 

“Where the can I find a ing forest to host a ing “Twilight” wedding! And make sure it does not rain on that day? I am not God!” I threw the pen I was holding harshly on the table, crushed the proposal I was drafting, pushed myself away from the work desk, and stormed out of my “battleground” grabbing my car keys on the way.

 

I hopped onto my red mini cooper and sped off.

 

I drove aimlessly along the highway.

 

As much as I love to see the happily-ever-after endings, these people are slowly driving me insane!

 

Try planning 7 weddings in a month. Trying dealing with anxious and extremely bossy brides and can’t be bothered grooms who thinks that wedding ceremonies are a waste of time and anyway with money, the wedding planner will be there to solve single ing problem that arise.

 

Not forgetting their ridiculous weird requests!

 

On my list:

A groom who wants to be dressed in Star Wars costumes for his photo shoot.

A couple that wants to say their wedding vows under the sea and a lunch reception by the beach at JeJu Island. How the hell are they going to speak underwater, may I ask?

A bride requests to invite Super Junior to perform at her Wedding because she is a huge fan. Like Super Junior will entertain such requests!

Another bride who wants a Hello Kitty themed Wedding and if possible she wants the ceremony to be held at Sanrio Land. Where the can I find a Sanrio Land in Korea?! Either I create one in Korea or I’ll get the groom to fly all of his guests to Japan since they claim money isn’t a problem!

And now a couple that want a Vampire or rather Twilight themed Wedding!

 

I cursed, yet again before slowing my car into a halt in front of a café.

 

★★★★★

 

Hey there, I haven't been writing for years now so am having slight struggle with the flow. Hopefully with time, my words will flow.. soon. Somehow. So... Bear with me?

To be honest, the concept of the story been undergoing many changes.
The initally version was kind of dark and depressing, a tact too depressing for my liking.
Then I tried to add in humor but not sure if I could. Let's see.

And I would like to extend a big thank you to all my subscribers!
Thank you for showing interests in the story!
Feedbacks and comments are always welcome for future improvements! (: