Jaded Diva Chapter 5

Jaded Diva

Chapter 5

Flour was smeared on his cheeks and beads of sweat trickled down his forehead as the anxious Sungmin continue kneading the huge dough in the kitchen. Earlier that day, someone had just called in and ordered 100 boxes of Chocolate & Strawberry cookies to be collected in 2 hours time. Time was running out and he desperately need to concentrate but Eunhyuk just refused to leave him alone.

 

“Donghae is such a pobo! Pabo pabo pabo!” Eunhyuk huffed. “And I am no monkey! Why does Heechul hyung always calls me one…?” his voice suddenly filled with sadness.

 

The initial rage of feeling insulted was gradually replaced by doubt and sadness as Heechul’s words made him suddenly very insecure of his already good looks. He had been ranting and mumbling for the past 1 hour and that drove Sungmin up the wall. Normally, when such things happened Sungmin would say comforting words to reassure him but not today. He got too many things on hand right now!

 

“Min…” Eunhyuk whinned, tugging on the latter’s sleeves. “D-Do you think I really look like a m-m-monkey?” he asked for the nth time still dwelling over Heechul’s words.

 

Oh my god! Can’t he just let me finish my work first! Sungmin cursed in his mind, stopping whatever he was doing. He turned and was all ready to scream at the annoying Eunhyuk but held his tongue back when he spotted the moist in the latter’s sad eyes.

 

Cry-baby Hyuk in action. Sungmin let out a soft sigh.

 

“No Hyuk, you are no monkey. You know how much Heechul hyung loves to tease.” He said with a small smile and continued, “And you know you are gorgeous and handsome. That’s what Donghae always say right?” he gave his little cute wink and that causes Eunhyuk’s sulking face to lit up in spilt seconds.

 

A huge gummy smile flashes across his face.

 

Yes. Donghae always complimented how gorgeous and beautiful or handsome he looks. He blushed at his own thoughts and the gummy smile never leaves his face, as he played with his fingers looking all happy and shy.

 

Sungmin smirked at the dreamy Eunhyuk and went back working on his dough when Jessica came in, “Sungmin oppa, someone is outside looking for you.” She said with a wink.

 

“Who?” Sungmin looked up but his hands were still busy kneading the dough.

 

“Someone.” Jessica said with mischief and took a huge bite of cookies she found lying on the table. After 3 chews, her expression turned ugly with hanging wide open spitting out the content and her tongue stuck out. Tears gathered at the brim of her eyes as she jumped around the kitchen frantically gulping down any water content she could find.

 

“Omo! Jessica what happened?” Eunhyuk snapped out of his dreamy state and went over to her side, patting her back lightly trying to calm her down.

 

So that’s the feedback for my new creation. Sungmin pouted and a hint of disappointment lingers in his eyes.

 

When she finally calmed down and attempted to speak, instead of her usual sweet voice, a croak escaped. “O-Oppa, what the hell is that?”

 

Sungmin shrugged his shoulders and left the kitchen leaving her with Eunhyuk still offering her more water.

 

Sungmin emerged from the kitchen and saw a man standing in front of the cake display counter with his back facing him. A huge smile crept across his face upon laying his eyes on the familiar back view that he would never forget. Without waiting any longer he dashed towards the figure.

 

“Oh Kyu~~~ I miss you so much!” Sungmin squealed in delight as he slammed himself against the said man and hug him from behind.

 

Kyuhyun was startled at the sudden collision of their body but soon relaxed into a smile when he heard he latter’s sweet voice. He pried Sungmin’s hands away from his waist and turned himself around facing the latter. After months of separation, he missed his cute lover too much. Damn those stupid business trips!

 

He looked intensely at the smaller man in his arms. He still has the same beautiful eyes, nose and lips… His lip looks lush, plump and inviting.

 

He s his arms around his waist pulling him closer into his embrace and without warning, he bends over and captured his lips nibbling and the soft lips. Sungmin didn’t wait for another second before he parted his lips for him. Kyuhyun smirked into the kiss at the reaction from his lover. He deepened the kiss by shoving his tongue past Sungmin’s lips tasting his sweet cavern. The kiss they shared was passionate and full of love.

 

“Ahem... S-Sorry to interrupt...” someone said from behind.

 

Sungmin tensed at the voice and a deep shade of red crept across his face as he hastily removed his lips from Kyuhyun who was now frowning with a face of displease for the interruption.

 

“Yah. Can’t you wait till I am done with my bunny? Anyway, when did you reach?” Kyuhyun turned around and ask the man standing behind them.

 

“Long enough to witness whatever that was,” the other replied with broken Korean and a goofy smile.

 

Kyuhyun grunted. “Come Minnie, meet Hankyung. He’s one of the best friends I’ve in China. Hankyung, this is Sungmin. My cute bunny and the owner of this café.” He said.

 

“Hello Sungmin, I’ve heard a lot about you. It’s my pleasure to finally meet you.” Sungmin took a peek at the said man and took his extended hand for a handshake.

 

Hankyung was really handsome and charming especially his big brown eyes. His nose was perfect too! Even his weird accent when he speaks Korean sounds cute! “Hello,” Sungmin greeted shyly meeting his intense graze. y.

 

“Yah bunny. Don’t you dare drool over him!” Kyuhyun scolded.

 

Sungmin pouted, “Did not!”

 

“Just a warning. You belong to me!” Kyuhyun said and hug him possesively. "Anyway, I got a favour to ask, Minnie."

 

“Anything for you Kyu~” Sungmin replied sweetly, enjoying the warmth Kyuhyun was giving him.

 

“Hankyung wants to learn more about the café business. Minnie, could you offer him a job here to learn the basics?” Kyuhyun asked pointing to the anticipating-looking Hankyung.

 

“Sure! When can you start?

 

★★★★★

 

Hello! 

A little Kyumin moment ^^
and my first attempt to write a kissing scene (and it . i know but i am still exploring)

I wonder what will happen when Hankyung start working in Minni's cafe. Hmm...

Heechul will be back next! With... Oh well, you will find out in the next chapter~
Comments and subscribers will be well-loved! :p

p.s. I started another fic, Love or to be loved, that's the question. Check it out if you're interested?

Thank you*