Jaded Diva Chapter 6

Jaded Diva

Chapter 6

Heechul's POV

“My poor delicate … Damn that idiot! I am going to skin him alive if there is any ugly bruise on my snowy white !” I cursed softly under my breath and winced in pain when I tried to shift myself into more comfortable position while driving.

 

Donghae had been really quiet throughout the car ride and that made me wonder why since usually he wouldn’t stop blabbering till I had to literally shove something into his mouth to shut him up. Curious, I stole a glance at him and found him still sulking and pouting with his arms crossed defiantly against his chest.

 

Aish! Childish Donghae in action!

 

Under normal circumstances everything Donghae did was cute to me but strangely today, his cute pout annoys me big time. “Yah! Stop pouting Lee Donghae. As far as I remember your favorite fishy Nemo is a ing clownfish not a stupid kissing fish! I swear I am going to get a real stinky ugly ing fish and have it kiss OFF your pouty lips!” I said darkly.

 

Donghae suddenly turned towards my direction with his eyes widen in horror and quickly pursed his lips together and cover his mouth with both hands acting like a protective gear.

 

I couldn’t help but chuckled at his reaction.

 

We drove in silence for another couple of minutes before I stopped in front of our work studio.

 

“Yah. I am seriously dying here trying to work on the 7 wedding projects. Make yourself useful will you! You better complete all the invitation cards designs and the interior design of the settings of the venue before we get screwed by those crazy couples,” I nagged before he had the chance to hop off the car.

 

“A-Arraso…” he mumbled a reply and removing the seatbelt at the same time.

 

Donghae was already half way out of the car when he turned around, “Oh by the way Heechul hyung… Can you come up and help me look through some of the photos taken during the photo shoots first before I pass it to the clients? I couldn’t decide which is better… I will be meeting them tomorrow.” He asked with a pout.

 

“Of course but I need to park my car first. I’ll see you upstairs.”

 

“Thanks hyung! You’re the best!” he was grinning like an idiot already forgetting the earlier unhappiness.

 

Typical Donghae.

 

the forest.
A park should be good enough.

Maybe a white canopy in case it rains…

 
I was making mental notes for my latest wedding planning project when I heard someone called me from afar.

 

“HEECHUL!”

 

I slowed down to a halt in the middle of the pathway, glancing around for any familiar faces and I found one standing right outside my work studio waving enthusiastically in my direction with a stupid grin plastered to his face and a big bouquet of red roses in his hands.

 

I sighed in annoyance and slowly drag myself towards the tall figure.

 

“Hello Siwon-issh… What are you doing here again?” I questioned with a tint of irritation in my voice.

 

“Heechul baby, what’s with the formality?” Siwon frowned lightly disapproved of my words before pushing the roses into my arms and continued. “For my one and only Heechul baby!”

 

B-B-Baby?!

 

“Yah! Who is your baby?!” I snapped pushing the roses roughly back into his chest but I could feel my face turning a little red and warm.

 

But seriously who wouldn’t at least be a little charmed by this extremely gorgeous creature now standing in front of me?

 

Siwon was rich and brought up in a well-respectable family. He was also the Managing Director of some top-notch company that owns a series of high-class hotels, resorts and restaurants all over the world. As if God loves him so much and decided to make him perfect - he was blessed with a handsome face and his well mannered and gentlemen acts makes him totally like the Prince Charming walking out of those Disney’s fairytales.

 

But too bad he’s not my cup of tea.

 

“Aigoo… Is my baby blushing? How cute!” Siwon gave his Prince-like smile.

 

Although he was one of my biggest clients in my corporate event-planning portfolio his goofiness was getting on my nerves. “Yah! I don’t like to repeat my question twice! Why are you here today?” I scoffed at him and he just smiled and replied.

 

“I am here for business today.”

 

★★★★★

 

Hello! I am back with a new chapter! 
I hope I am not gone for too long and you guys are still anticipating how the story develops?

Anyway, let's welcome Siwon! *applauseeeee
(Ok, am not a big fan of Siwon but after 6 chapters and Siwon finally being introduced.. I guess the drama can finally begin?)  

So.. What do you guys think about the little silly Sichul moment?

I will update the next (few) chapter(s) over the weekends (depending) since my last paper is this Friday.

Who should be up next? Hmm...

Hanchul? Eunhae? Kyumin? Or... more Sichul? :p

Comments will be well-loved! <3
...and definitely a source of motivation to continue writing~~~ *opps

Till then... Thank you for everyone's lovely comments and subscriptions! 

p.s. I do read ALL the comments (: