Jaded Diva Chapter 15

Jaded Diva

Chapter 15

The sun had long retreated back into the horizon as the moon and stars came out to play. The temperature dropped as the cold air invaded the inside of the car mercilessly through the small window opening, ripping its warmth.

 

Heechul shivered in his sleep and unconsciously pulled the coat tighter around his body trapping the little heat left. He shifted in his seat, turning and tossing trying to find a comfortable position but none of the new position was to his liking.

 

After a minute of twisting his body here and there, he sat up reluctantly from his seat with a loud yawn and his eyes still closed. The coat fell onto his lap as he rubbed his sleepy eyes and a small pout formed on his mouth.

 

Another gush of wind seeped in through the window crack caressing his exposed skin causing him to shiver more. He moved his hand lazily around to find his blanket but all he could grab was the invisible air. Feeling irritated with the uncomfortable sleeping position and cold environment he open his eyes slowly and was welcomed with an unfamiliar sight. He jerked right up, scanning his surrounding with a face of panic.

 

Wait! Where am I? What am I doing here?

 

He glanced around at the interior of the foreign car when he suddenly remembered the drama back at the café.

 

Oh right.  Stupid me! Losing control like that! Crying like a ing weakling! Aish! So this must be that Hankyung’s car... But where is he?

 

Heechul frowned when he realised the driver seat was empty. He opened the car door and let himself out into the cold. He hugged himself tight and rubbed his arms furiously in the attempt to generate some heat as he took in his surrounding.

 

The sight in front of him was a blur since it was dark and hazy but he could smell the salty seawater and hear the sound of waves beating against the shore.

 

Beach. Yes. This is definitely a beach but why am I here?

 

Somewhere along the beach, he saw a circle of lights and a shady figure seated in the middle of it. Heechul hesitated a little before strolling his way towards the only source of life.

 

Hankyung was staring blankly at the waves as it caressed the shore harshly. He was too lost in his thoughts and failed to notice a figure standing right beside him.

 

“... Ahem…” Heechul faked a cough to make his presence known.

 

Hankyung was startled and straighten his back, tensed. But soon relaxed when he turned and saw a cute Heechul pretending to be looking else where, kicking sand and fingers playing with the hem of his shirt.

 

“Hey… You are up.” Hankyung smiled warmly and Heechul just gave a low grunt in response, continue looking afar.

 

Hankyung chuckled.

 

Is he shy? Why so cute!

 

“Come here.” He grabbed Heechul’s delicate hands and pulled him to sit on the empty space beside him. Heechul kind of tumbled onto the sand. He let out a soft groaned and gave his scary death glare.

 

“Um. Opps. Sorry. Anyway, how are you feeling? Better?” His apologised for his rough and sudden behaviour but his voice was so gentle and his eyes filled with concern, it successfully melts Heechul’s heart – for just one second.

 

“Um. Ye…Yes. Thank you and sorry for the drama back there.” Heechul with a blush withdrew his hand from his grip and stuttered, whispering the last part.

 

Hankyung gave him another smile before returning his gaze back to the waves. They sat there in silence for a long time, simply enjoying the peaceful atmosphere and each other’s company. Hankyung was humming a soft melody and Heechul closed his eyes enjoying everything, a smile crept onto his face.

 

Growl~~~~~~~

 

Heechul snapped his eyes wide open and pressed his hands onto his stomach. A deep red spread across his face.

 

Hankyung laugh out loud, as Heechul’s stomach continued rumbling louder and louder and the latter clenching his stomach tighter in an attempt to cut the embarrassing noise.

 

“YAHHHH!!! It’s not funny!” Heechul was embarrassed and at the same time anger was rising.

 

No one dare laugh at me!

 

He raised his hand, all ready to give the laughing man a big smack when a hand caught his fist in mid air. He blushed hard at the contact, pulled his hand away roughly and looked away.

 

Hankyung recovered from his laughter and straighten his face. He turned the angry Heechul towards him, looked deep into his eyes and asked softly. “Are you hungry?”

 

Heechul shook his head in defiant but his stomach started to rumble again.

 

Aish! Stupid stomach! Stop rumbling!

 

Hankyung furrowed his brow and shook his head disapprovingly. “Wrong answer. One more time, are you hungry?”

 

This time Heechul could only pout in defeat and nodded his head slowly.

 

“Alright. My baby is hungry! Time to feed him!” Hankyung let out a wide smile and words slipped out unconsciously as he started removing items after items from the two big paper bags.

 

B-B-Baby? What. The. ? When did I become his b..b..baby!

 

Heechul narrowed his eyes into a scary slit.

 

“I know you will be hungry so I have brought some of the food from the café that I prepared earlier. You see. I don’t want you to go hungry.” Hankyung continued ranting, as he remove box after box of food and hence failed to notice Heechul’s evil glare.

 

Once every thing was laid in front of him, Heechul was awe and the urge to confront Hankyung about calling him baby was thrown far away into space. His eyes sparkle with lust, lust for the food. He ran his tongue deliciously around his plump lips and swallowed gulps and gulps of saliva as he eyed the spread in front of him. His mouth watered and was now drooling like how a baby would.

 

“Stopped drooling. Just eat. What are you waiting for?” Hankyung urged as he removed the bottle of wine and pour them into two glasses.

 

Heechul quickly popped a piece of kimbap into his mouth. “Mmmmmm…” he closed his eyes and let out a long moan. Face of .

 

Hankyung chuckled, sipped his wine and watched in mesmerisation as Heechul cleared almost all the food and was now grinning from ear to ear.

 

“It’s so delicious!” Heechul let out a satisfied sigh and rubbed his tummy as Hankyung smile, swirl his wine glass and gave the latter a knowing nod.

 

“Ahhh--- Ahhh--- chooooo!”

 

★★★★★

Blah. Should I stop writing?
I am so gonna organise my next story better ):