New Friends....and Classmates

I Love him but he Loves him (ON HIATUS)

 

                The orientation finished well and I had the chance to shake-hands with Kai which made the girls died of jealousy. Don’t worry girls, Kai is not my type.

                After the orientation, the five of us were asked to go to Guidance Office to know the assigned rooms for us. Mrs. Choi told the students to go to their respective class rooms and enjoy the first day of school. We followed her while students were starting to walk in different directions. I was the last in the line and someone touched my shoulder so I stopped. I looked behind and saw the guy with handsome smile.

                “Oh hi,” I said and smiled at him too.

                “I forgot to say my name, I am Kim Jun Myun but you can call me Su Ho, that’s my nickname,” he said. “I hope I’ll see you again during break time. Bye!” he bowed and ran away. He looks cute with that smile and kind attitude but they have the same aura of oppa so I think it’s not a good idea to have crush on him. I still like Se Hun.

                Well, I looked back at oppa and saw them far from me so I ran and followed them.

                ………………………………………………

                The guidance office is simple and big but it has a sweet and pleasant smell like fresh lemon. There are many papers on the table of the guidance counselor and it looks like the class records of each class and entrance exams of freshmen. There are two tall book shelves that stand as a boundary between the table of the counselor and I don’t know what’s on the other side. There are many seats at the corner and we were told to sit there while waiting for our advisers.

                “I also hope you’re excited to see your new classmates and the beauty of this school,” Mrs. Choi said while standing in front of us. “The five of you are so welcome in this school. Please don’t be afraid of visiting my office. I like chatting with my students.” She showed her smile and we nodded to her. “Good morning students. See you soon.” Mrs. Choi bid her happy goodbye and went outside to do her own business as a busy principal.

                The five of us were left quiet and just staring at the nerd-looking guidance counselor who didn’t do anything but arrange the papers and type on the keyboard.

                I found it boring to watch so I started talking with oppa.

                “Where did you go a while ago?” I asked, irritated.

                “I just parked the bicycle,” he answered.

                “And you left me.”

                “No.”

                I raised an eyebrow to him and he smiled.

                “I didn’t leave you, Eun Min. I know what you did a while ago. You look like a child who lost her parents and covered your face while walking. You look so funny,” he laughed at me and the guys beside us looked at him. I was embarrassed and annoyed so I punched his shoulder.

                “Ow,” he touched his shoulder and stopped laughing. “I also saw you punched a guy on his shoulder and his face was surprised because of your super punch. Maybe you thought that guy was me.”

                “Yes, oppa. Fortunately, that guy is so kind and he’s not like you,” I rolled my eyes at him and crossed my arms. He laughed at me again and ruffled my hair like I am a puppy.

                “Excuse me?” One of the transferees who’s sitting beside me spoke.

I looked at him and his smile is friendly.

                “Hi,” oppa greeted him like he’s a very friendly person.

                “I’m Lu Han. Fourth year student,” he said. I saw that he’s looking at me not to oppa so I took his hand and we shook hands.

                “I’m Lee Jae Jin, his brother,” oppa took away Lu Han’s hand from mine and they shook each other’s hands too. I smiled a bit because I noticed oppa giving Lu Han a no-flirting-allowed look.

                “Okay,” I cleared my throat and their hands separated. I looked at Lu Han again and gave my name. He nodded and bowed to oppa.

                Meanwhile, two lady teachers wearing the same uniforms came inside and saw us.

                “Good morning students. I am Ms. Kim, class adviser of class 3-A,” the lady whose hair is tied up and wearing eyeglasses said and took a paper from the busy counselor. “So my students are…”

                I held oppa’s hand and looked at him. I got nervous again because we will be parted after this, but he gave me an encouraging smile. I breathed deeply and closed my eyes.

                “Lee Eun Min, Do Kyung Soo and Park Chanyeol,” Ms. Kim called my name and obviously, she’s my adviser.

                I opened my eyes and looked at the two guys who are my new classmates. They both stood up with serious faces and I am so afraid because they don’t look friendly especially the guy with thick eyebrows.

                “Eun Min,” oppa elbowed me and pushed my back so I could stand up with my shaking knees. I bit my lips and lowered my head again.

                “Oppa,” I called him but he just nodded and gave me a ‘fighting!’ sign. I saw Lu Han smiling at me and I gave him a small smile too. I nodded to oppa and the three of us followed Ms. Kim.

                ……………………………………………………

                I was shocked and extremely nervous when I saw the “3-A” sign attached above a closed door. The corridor was empty and quiet that’s why I’m becoming more frightened.

                The teacher looked at us while holding the door knob.

“Welcome to my class,” she said and opened the door.

My eyes got big when I saw what’s inside so I stopped Ms. Kim from walking inside.

                “I don’t belong here,” I said and shook my head.

                Yes, I don’t belong in this class because all of the students inside were boys! I didn’t see any girls inside so how did I belong here? Is this a joke? What am I doing here?!

                “Yes, you do belong here,” Ms. Kim answered and smiled like she’s relaxed to see my troubled and confused face.

                “But she’s a girl,” the transferee whose name is Do Kyung Soo said and trying to protect me. Park Chanyeol agreed with him.

                “She’s safe in this class, boys,” Ms. Kim answered and I keep on shaking my head. “Now, shall we come in?”

                She didn’t wait for my answer and went inside followed by the two guys. I didn’t move and closed the door when they came in.

                “I’m not safe there,” I whispered and walked away from that door.

                I was slapping my face while walking slowly because I thought this was a nightmare until I heard the door opened again. I stopped from walking and someone grabbed my hand and saw….

                “Kai?”

                He didn’t look at me and took me inside the air-conditioned classroom with more than fifteen guys inside.

                “Oh no,” I murmured and covered my face.

                “She looks very shy to all of you, boys,” I heard Ms. Kim.

                Um YEAH! I’m sweating, okay? Obviously because I’m the only girl here so why shouldn’t I feel shy? Ms. Kim is making me annoyed.

                Kai let go of my hand after sending me in front of the class. I faced the board instead of the students. I saw Do Kyung Soo standing beside me and he’s looking at me too.

                “Come on! Show your face!” someone shouted and the guys started clapping their hands for me.

                I shook my head for them and didn’t dare to move. THIS IS A BIG JOKE! I don’t like being here!

                “Annyonghaseyo, I’m Do Kyung Soo but you can call me D.O. for short,” D.O. made the audience calmed down. “This lady beside me is Lee Eun Min. She’s not yet ready to introduce herself to you because she’s a girl and all of us here are guys so please act normal.”

                I looked at him but his face is still serious. I really want to thank him and give him a big hug for saving me from this embarrassment but I think that won’t work because he’s not smiling. Well, he’s a tough guy because he can speak in front of these guys like his my brother.

                Ms. Kim spoke again, “It seems like you two are already comfortable with each other. The two empty seats behind Kai and Se Hun will be your chairs.”

                SE HUN?!!

                I turned around and searched for Se Hun. All of them yelled when they saw me facing them already. Finally, I spotted Kai and Se Hun who are quiet and looking at me. Oh my gosh! The worry inside me was wiped out when I figured out that Se Hun is my classmate! I can now say that I do belong here because of him. Oh my gosh, I think I’m going to collapse here. Oh no…..!! Lee Eun Min, control yourself and act with poise. I should let myself look good and pretty for Se Hun. This is my chance to tell him how much I love him since the first time I saw him. I can’t imagine myself as Se Hun’s classmate and there’s always a reason why I’m excited to go to school. NO MORE NERVOUS FEELING! Se Hun is my classmate and I’m going to post and share it on my facebook wall, twitter account, me2day, tumblr, etc.

                “Park Chanyeol will sit beside Baekhyun,” Ms. Kim pointed the empty seat near the door.

                D.O. looked at me and he walked towards our seats. I followed him and sat behind Se Hun. I lay down my head on the table and giggled because something’s tickling my heart. I can’t believe that I’m so close to Se Hun. It seems like I saw one of Super Junior’s member but for me, Se Hun is more than Leeteuk, Heechul, Han Kyung, Ye Sung, Kangin, Si Won, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Shindong, Ryeowook, Ki Bum, Donghae and Kyuhyun. I’m so proud and happy for myself. Why is this happening to me? I’m so lucky! 

 

END OF CHAPTER 2

Thanks for reading! :)