I Saw Kai and Se Hun

I Love him but he Loves him (ON HIATUS)

 

                The guys waited for me to finish my sandwich and I hurried when I figured out that the students were starting to walk back to their classrooms, leaving wrappers and empty bottles above the tables.

                “Take your time, Eun Min. We’re not rushing you,” Su Ho said and he’s smiling while watching me eating. It’s embarrassing to see everybody looking at you while eating especially when all of them are handsome guys, except oppa.

                I put down the sandwich and drank water, “Let’s go.” I said.

                “Wait, you’re not yet done,” oppa told me and looked at the sandwich.

                I shook my head, “I’m full, oppa. I don’t want to get fat.”

                The boys laughed and yes, I was totally humiliated again when I saw them laughing at me. Baekhyun took my sandwich and swallowed all of it. Everyone stopped and got surprised by Baekhyun.

                “Wow,” Lay said while looking at Baekhyun.

                Chanyeol patted Baekhyun’s back and gave him a glass of water to drink before they stood up.

                I was about to stand up too when Kris pulled me towards him.

                “You have dirt,” Kris said and wiped off the ketchup from my lips using tissue.

My heart stopped beating when he did that because his face was super close to mine. I thought he’s going to do something unexpectedly to me, but it’s just the ketchup.

                “Thanks,” I whispered.

                “Hey!” Baekhyun’s yell surprised me and I moved away from Kris. Oppa took my hand and I calmed. I saw the other guys looking at my shocked face and Kris.

 I’m also asking myself why Kris did that. It’s really surprising.

                I didn’t mind about it anymore and we all started to walk.

                …………………………………………………………………………….

                Oppa sent me to my classroom before he went back to his class.

                Baekhyun opened the door for me and the three of us went inside. I sat beside D.O. who’s reading a manga seriously. Se Hun and Kai were not here yet so I looked for them around the room, but all I can see were the noisy guys sitting on their tables while chatting and laughing at each other. My other classmates were having a mini dance contest in front that’s why everywhere is noisy. I was the only one who’s doing nothing so I leaned my back and looked at D.O.

                Later, he noticed me looking at him, “What?” he asked.

                “Hi,” I answered which sounds stupid and funny. Well, I’m just trying to improve our friendship. D.O. is still mysterious for me.

                “Do you want to say anything?” he asked as he closed the manga.

                I lowered my voice so that only D.O. can hear, “I just want to ask if you saw Se Hun?”

                He nodded, “He’s with Kai and always with Kai. After I ate, I left the four of them at Kai’s limousine because I want to finish this manga. I don’t know where they are now.”

                “Four of them? LIMOUSINE?!” I never thought that they were eating inside a limousine! Kai is a very rich kid in this town and Se Hun is really lucky for having him.

                “Yes. It’s Kai, Se Hun, Tao and Lu Han. Lu Han and I are new in the group and because of that, some girls are following me too.”

                “Because you’re now connected to Kai?”

                “Maybe that’s the reason, but I don’t like somebody following me so it’s better if I stay here.” 

                I pouted and lay my head on the table again while waiting for Se Hun.

                ………………………………………………..

                Three subjects passed and the two guys in front of us were still not here. I cannot focus on the lessons because I was worried about Se Hun. He already skipped three subjects in the first day of school and that’s bad.

                When the math teacher came, I asked him if I was allowed to go outside and he told me to go ahead. I said to him that I was just going to wash my hands but in fact, I came out to look for Se Hun.

                Before I closed the door, I saw Baekhyun looking at me but I just smiled to him and walked away.

                ……………………………………………………

                The whole school is really gigantic and I should hurry before the math teacher notice that it’s taking me long time to wash my hands.

                Nobody was around and I can only hear the voices of the teachers from different classrooms. My footsteps were light and quiet so that nobody can hear me passing through.

                Later when I was heading to the stairs, I heard a guy’s voice like he’s mad.

                I hid behind the wall and looked down the stairs. There, I saw Kai and Se Hun.

                “Are you jealous of Eun Min that’s why you’re not talking to me?” Kai asked Se Hun with a low voice. Se Hun was not answering and he’s just looking down on the floor.

                Did I hear it right? Se Hun was jealous because of me? What’s that?!

                “Talk to me please,” Kai put his hands above Se Hun’s shoulders and begged him. “I love you, Se Hun, you know that.”

                My eyes got big and I covered my mouth.

                I know it’s normal to say ‘I love you’ to your best friend, but Kai’s ‘I love you’ to Se Hun sounds different like it’s more than a friend’s ‘I love you’.

                “Don’t ruin my Monday, Se Hun. Don’t break up with me,” Kai’s face was serious.

                Se Hun looked straight at Kai’s eyes. The hairs on my arms rose when I saw Kai moving his face closer to Se Hun’s. I closed my eyes before their lips touched.

                I turned my back from them and someone hugged me.

                “Easy, girl,” I heard Baekhyun’s voice and I started to sob.

                “I didn’t see anything…I didn’t see them,” I shook my head while crying and Baekhyun was patting my back gently.

                The whole school was still quiet and all I can hear was my sob. I can’t accept what I just heard and saw a while ago. It feels like I received sharp arrows and my heart can’t stop from crying inside. I never thought that Kai and Se Hun are boyfriends. I cannot believe it! It’s killing me!!!

                I wish I didn’t see and meet Se Hun if he’s just going to give me a hole in my heart. Ouch.

 

END OF CHAPTER 4

Thank you for reading! :)