Double Problems

I Love him but he Loves him (ON HIATUS)

 

                “Baekhyun!” I shouted as I opened the sliding door of clinic.

                The nurse was surprised by me so she stood up and came to me.

                “Are you alright?” she asked and touched my hand.

                “Nurse, where’s Byun Baekhyun?” I asked her, worried.

                “Oh, you’re looking for this guy who just collapsed a while ago?” her face is calm like I was not in hurry that’s why I gone mad and ran inside.

                I opened all the curtains of each cubicle to look for Baekhyun until I heard guys’ voices from the last cubicle. I ran there and swept the curtain.

                Four pairs of eyes were looking at me (oppa, Lay, Su Ho and Kris’ eyes) and they turned quiet. I saw Baekhyun lying on a bed without his eyes open.

                “Oh no,” I sat on the edge of the bed and took Baekhyun’s cold hand. Tears started to form in my eyes while looking at Baekhyun’s lifeless face.

                Someone touched my shoulder and I saw it was oppa.

                “Why did he collapse?” I asked.

                “Eun Min,” oppa spoke and I faced him. “It’s alright. Baekhyun’s going to be alright. Don’t worry.”

                “Is this because of the punishment?” I asked and started to become angry. Su Ho nodded and I sighed. “Don’t worry?!” my voice was loud so that everyone inside the clinic, including the nurse, could hear and I stood up in front of oppa. All of them tried to stop me from anger but I rolled my eyes. “What if his condition got worse? Don’t worry? This school did that to Baekhyun! This school tortured his body! The principal should know everything about this.” I rushed outside the cubicle but I also stopped when I saw Lu Han and Chanyeol coming.

                The four guys were at my back and Lu Han ran to me.

                “How’s Baekhyun?” he asked, worried.

                “Lu Han, I need to talk with Mrs. Choi and Ms. Kim about what happened to Baekhyun. Come with me,” I grabbed his hand and walked outside the clinic, leaving the other guys inside.

                …………………………………………..

                Fortunately, we saw Ms. Kim walking along the corridor alone. I ran to her and touched her arm.

                “You surprised me, Lee Eun Min. Is there a problem?” Ms. Kim asked and smiled like she’s still not aware of Baekhyun’s condition right now.

                “Seriously Ms. Kim, my friend just fainted a while ago because of your punishment a.k.a. a way of disciplining a student,” I answered irritably.

                Her eyes got big and her smile was gone, “Are you talking about Byun Baekhyun or Oh Se Hun?”

                “It’s Baekhyun and he’s now lying at the clinic, still unconscious.”

                There was silence and I can see through Ms. Kim’s eyes that she’s starting to feel so guilty about Baekhyun because she cannot speak a word. My head is so hot because of my anger towards Ms. Kim. If something bad really happened to Baekhyun, I promise to demolish this school and make Ms. Kim’s life miserable. Believe me, I can do that! I am so mad! I know she is a teacher who needs to be respected by students, but a real teacher for me is the one who can make her students happy and improve always and not pressured!

                “Eun Min,” Ms. Kim called me. “I’m sorry. Let me talk to-”

                “I’m sorry?!” I cut her. “Say those words to him and promise that you’ll never give any students who sinned against you a kind of task that could make them tired and sick.”

                Lu Han touched my shoulder to calm me, but it’s useless because when I’m already angry, I can’t stop myself from speaking harshly in front of people.

                “Eun Min, I’m your teacher. You should not talk to me in that way,” her voice and face were serious. “Let me worry about my own problem. Baekhyun’s just tired that’s why he needs to rest. Don’t over act like that!”

                “I’m his friend, Ms. Kim,” I lowered my voice. “It’s normal to act in this way because he’s my friend. You shouldn’t give a punishment like that to Baekhyun.”

                Ms. Kim nodded and walked away.

                “Am I overacting?” I looked back at Lu Han and asked him.

                “No, Eun Min. You’re just doing the right thing. Ms. Kim is the one who overacted. You’re right; she shouldn’t let Baekhyun get tired like that.”

                He took his handkerchief from his pocket and wiped the remaining tears on my face carefully.

                “Thank you Lu Han. You’re always there to comfort me,” I said.

                He nodded and we embraced each other. His hug was so tight that I can’t breathe easily, but I just patted his back and leaned my forehead on his shoulder.

                “Well…well…well…” Lu Han and I parted and we saw Jessica with some of her lady escorts standing near to us. “Now that’s what we called ‘’. At first, it was Kai, next was Se Hun and now it’s the new boy Lu Han. Who do you think you are, Lee Eun Min? A lucky princess who has many suitors outside her castle?” Jessica insulted and crossed her arms.

                Lu Han walked in front of me and his hand is still holding my hand.

                “Jessica. Don’t treat Eun Min like that,” he said patiently. “She’s not doing anything wrong to you.”

                Jessica laughed wickedly and the girls imitated her, so they all looked like hags.

                “Lu Han, don’t let me hate you. This is a fight between me and Eun Min. Please get out of my way,” she said while smirking at me. “Take Lu Han away from here.” she said to the girls.

                “Lu Han let’s run,” I whispered and he nodded.

                We turned around to run but surprisingly, there are also group of girls behind us.

                “How did these girls just come up here? Do all of them have some kind of devices that can track me?” I thought while counting their heads.        

                We looked for another way out but there’s none unless we jump from the railings. But it’s deadly. I became angry again so I looked at Jessica.

                “Jessica!” I shouted her name and everyone stopped walking towards us. “Let’s stop this. I beg you!”

                “I will stop if you get out of this school and never come back again,” she answered.

                I let go of Lu Han’s hand and walked towards Jessica without fear.

                “If you’re angry at me only because of Kai, then feel free to love him because I DON’T LIKE HIM,” I whispered seriously. “We hate each other so much since first day of school. There’s no possibility that I will fall for him. So stop hating me! Kai is all yours!” I pointed her annoying face and she stepped back for a bit. She’s half-surprised because she didn’t expect that I can speak to her in that way, strong and loud.

                “Well,” she said and raised an eyebrow. “Get out from class 3-A so that I can really see that the two of you are not close to each other.”

                “Well,” I imitated the tone of her voice which insulted her. “The principal should decide about that.”

                “Hey!” she was in rage again and she pushed me with great force. I fell badly on the floor and Lu Han helped me to get up. “Do you think you can frighten me in that way, huh?”

                “Jessica, let us go,” Lu Han begged while holding me.

                “Shut your-”

                “I’m not enjoying this kind of play anymore!” Someone spoke from afar and all of us looked at the direction where the voice came from.

                “IT’S KAI!!!” a girl cried out and then, there was a long and loud cheer.

                Lu Han and I looked at each other.

                “Run,” he said and I nodded.

                We’re about to run when the guards of Kai blocked our way. I was puzzled until I saw Se Hun coming to us.

                “Eun Min,” Se Hun touched my arm. “Go to Kai before these girls attack you!” he was shouting because the screams of girls are so loud. “You’ll continue the rehearsal so go now!”

                “But…” I looked confused and dizzy but I never let go of Lu Han’s hand. “I have a friend at the clinic!”

                “We’ll explain to him. You should go now!” Se Hun didn’t wait for my response and grabbed Lu Han’s hand from me and they ran quickly.

                “Lu Han!” I followed them but someone carried me and I saw it was Kai.

                “Let go of me! Let go of me!” I tried to take away Kai’s hands from me and pushed his face to let me go, but he’s too strong and he’s not talking.

                “EUN MIN!! I’LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!! YOU’RE A LIAR!!” I heard Jessica’s loudest scream from the crowd but I didn’t see her face.

                All girls’ hands are stretching out for Kai but the guards are blocking them. Some girls were looking angrily at me and I can feel their full anger.

                I looked back at Kai and he’s already sweating.

                “I hate you! I really, really hate you!” I shouted and kept on kicking the air. “You just gave me another problem! My friend needs me! Let me go!”

                “I don’t care about him!” he already spoke and looked straight at my eyes while walking fast. “I ONLY CARE ABOUT YOU!”

                My jaw dropped but there’s no sounds coming out. It feels like my breath was taken away by him when he uttered those words.

                Kai is bothering me again. This is bad! angry