Baekhyun and the Secret Admirer

I Love him but he Loves him (ON HIATUS)

 

            Few weeks passed and I’m going crazy about this secret admirer who keeps on giving me surprises and love letters.

            Baekhyun and I tried to search for him secretly inside the class of 4-A but unfortunately the guidance counselor saw us roaming around while classes were going on and she reported it to Ms. Kim. Both of us were given a warning and Ms. Kim told us to behave and attend classes instead of spying someone from class 4-A. Until now, we still don’t know who the secret admirer is.

            The cold war between Kai and I are still on-going. Even if he’s the best friend and “boyfriend” of Se Hun, I still never lose hope because Se Hun is kind to me.

            My seatmate D.O. is always reading mangas and he never cares for me unless I talk to him or call for his help.

            The girls, especially Jessica, are trying to kill me everyday but thanks to my friends and oppa for guarding and protecting me wherever I go. They told me not to worry because I have them (so sweet aren’t they?)

            As a whole, the Seoul Performing Arts High is a new world to me. Everyday there are new adventures that I need to encounter. I find this school as my second home despite of the thousand girls sneering at me everyday.

…………………………………..

            It’s Monday and our first subject is Home Room. Ms. Kim came early and everybody settled down. D.O. closed his manga and faced in front. His face is always serious.

            “Good morning class!” Ms. Kim greeted vivaciously.

            We all responded and smiled to her.

            “Today I’m going to announce our Mr. and Ms. Seoul,” she looked at me and I know the names she’s going to say. I just pouted and listened to her. “Are you excited to know our representatives?”

            “Kai and Eun Min!” all the boys shouted repeatedly and they’re causing noise in the whole school!

            “I hate this,” I murmured and shook my head.

            Kai looked at me and our eyes met. He was surprised like he didn’t have any idea that he was chosen by the principal. I thought he already knew everything about this.

            “You’re right guys, it’s Kai and Eun Min,” Ms. Kim clapped her hands for us and the boys imitated her. All of them are happy except for Kai and me. Both our faces were blank but deep inside, Kai and I were angry and irritated because we don’t like each other.

            I saw Se Hun clapping his hand for Kai but Kai is not smiling because he’s mad.

            “Congratulations,” D.O. said and he continued reading his manga.

            “Aiisshh,” I palmed my face and rubbed it angrily.

            I really want to talk to Mrs. Choi because she made the wrong choice! This partnership I have with Kai will only result to 3-A’s failure! We hate each other so much! I would rather choose Se Hun to be my partner instead of Kai.

            “I don’t agree with this!” I heard Baekhyun shouted.

            Everybody looked at him including me.

            “I want to be the Mr. Seoul of class 3-A instead of Kai,” he pointed Kai and looked at me. “He’s already famous in this school. Give chance to others, dude.”

            There was silence and later, the boys burst out laughing at Baekhyun like he’s just joking with that serious face.

            “Stop boys,” Ms. Kim said.

            Chanyeol told Baekhyun to sit down and he did. The boys stopped laughing and looked at Ms. Kim again.

            “Sorry Baekhyun, but there’s a very big possibility for us to get the victory during the competition if we choose Kai. Many will vote for him,” Ms. Kim said with patient voice.

             Baekhyun didn’t answer and remained quiet.

            “The rehearsal for catwalk will start tomorrow,” Ms. Kim looked at me and Kai.

            “A big trouble,” I heard Kai whispered and I know he wants to tell that to me.

            “Speak for yourself, big-head,” I told him with louder voice.

            D.O. gave me an are-you-alright look but I just smiled and lay down my head on the table, letting them to discuss the nonsense competition.

            ………………………………

            Lunch time came and I didn’t see Baekhyun on his chair. I wonder why so I stood up and approached Chanyeol.

            “Where’s Baekhyun?” I asked.

            “He didn’t leave a word to me before he rushed outside,” he answered and saw my worried face. He patted my shoulder and smiled, “Don’t worry, maybe he’s starving so he went to the canteen quickly.”

            I nodded and went outside with my wallet.

            I saw the girls coming to our room excitedly to see Kai. I covered my face and ran to the opposite direction before they could see and catch me.

            I went straight to our group’s place. I saw Su Ho’s smile first and then oppa.

            “Where’s your personal assistant?” Kris asked as I sat down on a chair.

            “Baekhyun is not my personal assistant,” I answered. “He’s a good friend of mine.”

            “A friend or boyfriend?” oppa insulted me.

            Not funny,” I rolled my eyes at him and pouted.

            I looked everywhere to search for Baekhyun but my eyes can’t see him. This is the only time that Baekhyun was not beside me that’s why I’m starting to worry for him.

Maybe he’s alone somewhere and very sad because he was not chosen as the Mr. Seoul of our class.

            Later, Lay and Chanyeol joined us and Lay handed me a bowl of hot ramen. I thanked him and I started to eat quietly.

            “Where’s Baekhyun?” Chanyeol asked and looked everywhere. “I thought he’s already here.”

            I can’t eat properly because of Baekhyun. I feel that something bad is happening to him. Maybe I should go and search for him.

            “Excuse me,” I wiped my lips with my handkerchief and stood up.

            “Wait, you’re not yet done,” oppa stopped me and they all looked at me.

            “I’m full. I should go-”

            “and search for Baekhyun,” Kris continued like he already knows what’s on my mind.

            I just nodded and looked at oppa.

            “I’m going with you,” he said to me and put down his chopsticks.

            “Me too,” Chanyeol said.

            “No, I’ll just go to guidance. I’m safe there,” I told them and smiled.

            “Let me go with you,” Su Ho spoke and I looked at him. “I know where he is.”

            Without hesitation, I took Su Ho’s hand and we walked away from them.

            …………...............

            “I’m worried and I don’t know why,” I told Su Ho while we’re heading towards their classroom.

            “This is all my fault,” he answered and we stopped in front of their classroom door.

            “What are you talking about?” I asked him.

            “I said to Baekhyun the name of the secret admirer yesterday. I guess they’re now together and Baekhyun’s having a fight with him.” Su Ho’s face was nervous.

            “Calm down, Su Ho. Tell me where they are now,” I said.

            He pointed the door, “Maybe they’re inside.”

            “Are you sure they’re here?” I asked him.

            He nodded and told me to open the door carefully.

            I put my hand on the door knob and breathed deeply.

            I opened the door widely and saw Baekhyun going to punch the very familiar guy to me whose lips are already bleeding. I also saw a black-eye on Baekhyun which made me worry more.

            They both looked at me and they were surprised. Baekhyun pushed away the guy and lowered his head.

            I came inside with shocked face and Su Ho closed the door. I walked slowly towards the weak guy and looked at his bleeding lips.

            “I…I…I know you,” I stuttered and blinked repeatedly. I tried to catch the lost memory about this guy. We saw each other before but I forgot his name. I am so forgetful!

            “Eun Min,” he said and touched his hurt lips.

            Through his friendly voice, the memory flashbacked on me and I remembered his name.

            “Lu Han,” I whispered because I was so shocked to know him as my secret admirer.

            Baekhyun and Su Ho got surprised by me because they figured out that Lu Han and I know each other since first day of school.

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 11

Yay! The secret admirer was revealed! 

Thank you for reading my 2nd fanfic, dudes! Sarang Hamnida! :)