I Met the Group's Leader

I Love him but he Loves him (ON HIATUS)

 

            Su Ho’s group (including me) gathered on the same table in the canteen but I didn’t see oppa.

            I sat beside Kris and let the other seat at my right vacant for oppa. Baekhyun handed to me the instant noodles he bought and I thanked him. Everyone was quiet and all of them were busy eating. It seems like they don’t want to talk to me because something wrong is going on that I don’t know. Su Ho’s face is serious and he didn’t smile to me when I came here. Kris face is always serious. Lay is just eating quietly beside Kris. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are not speaking too. I wonder why.

            I pouted and put down my chopsticks forcefully which produced a loud sound. They all stopped eating and looked at me, except for Kris.

            “Secret admirer?” I faced Kris but he’s not looking at me.

The boys were surprised by me, so I bit my lips and lowered my head. I’m really suspecting Kris as the secret admirer because everything about him is really mysterious. Yeah, call me “boastful”, but I’m just sharing what’s on my mind and it says that Kris is the secret admirer.

            “What’s with the ‘secret admirer’?” Lay asked me and looked at Kris, who is just eating quietly.

            Baekhyun hit the table and I got surprised. He was looking straight at Kris.

            “I know it’s not you, Kris. Answer me,” he said.

            “Hey,” I calmed down Baekhyun but his face was serious. Why does he take this seriously? For me, the secret admirer is not a big deal, but for him it is a very big deal.

            Later, Kris looked at Baekhyun. Everyone was quiet and staring at the two guys.

            “Save that anger you have inside until you met the true secret admirer of Eun Min. Don’t start a fight with me, Byun Baekhyun,” Kris said and he looked at me. “Don’t worry, your admirer is not a bad boy.”

            My eyebrows furrowed. I think Kris knows the true secret admirer but he doesn’t want to tell his name to us. That’s not fair.

            Baekhyun calmed himself but still looking at Kris. I saw Su Ho avoiding my eyes and drank from his water like he also knows anything about the unknown guy but he doesn’t want to talk.

            “Su Ho,” I called him.

            He was smiling slightly but his eyes were not on me.

            “You know this guy, right?” I asked with serious voice. Everyone waited for his answer.

            Su Ho shook his head, “I don’t know him.” Before I could answer, he stood up from his chair and bowed in front of us, “Excuse me but I need to go.” He walked away from us like he’s really hiding something from me.

            Chanyeol pointed Su Ho, “Is he your secret admirer?” he asked with eyebrows furrowed.

            Baekhyun bended his head on the table and slapped his cheeks like he’s also confused about everthing. Lay’s face was puzzled because he doesn’t have any idea about what’s going on. And Kris showed his poker face again like he doesn’t care for what’s happening around him.

            I sighed and stood up too, “I give up. You guys are giving me a headache since yesterday. I need to go too.” Baekhyun stood up but I stopped him, “Don’t follow me please. I have no secret admirer. There’s no need for you to be jealous.” Stupid me for saying that in front of the guys like all of them are my fans. “Just leave me alone, okay?” I left them awkwardly and ran away.

……………………………………….

 

            I was heading to the comfort room to wash my face when I saw crowd of girls outside and I know all of them are waiting for Kai.

            “Oh great,” I thought and pouted.

            I turned around and planned to go back to our classroom instead.

            “Yah!”

            Ouch! Someone threw a garbage-look shoe to my head and I felt dizzy.

            I looked back and saw all the girls looking at me with their eyebrows raised.

            This is not good anymore, I know they’re all going to kill me if I move.

            “Come here, flirt girl,” a tall girl with long blonde hair and rounded eyes said. She was standing in front of the girls like she’s the leader of the group and her hands were on his hips. She is the one who looks flirt here and not me because of her exaggerated make-up, eyelashes extension, super red lipstick and thick eyeliner like a lady dancing inside a bar. She’s not pretty.

            “Why don’t you come here?” I asked and gave her an insulting smile. I pinched my own hands for saying that because I am so brave for commanding her to come here besides I am alone and they are fifties. I am making troubles for myself.

             She smirked and rolled her eyes at me, “Are you trying to offend me, newbie?” she started to walk slowly towards me like she’s a model walking on a runway.

            My heart started to beat fast because of fear. I cannot run back to the guys because there are girls behind me and I don’t know how they got there so fast.

            I looked away from the leader and hoping for oppa or Baekhyun’s rescue.

            The corridor was full of girls and they’re now blocking the stairway so there’s no possibility that they can save me from these brats.

            “Do you think Kai likes you that much?”

            “What?” I asked and looked at her annoying face again.

            “Kai is mine, not yours,” she stopped walking in front of me and touched my hair. “so if you don’t want me to make your face horrible, better transfer to our class and stop attending 3-A.” as expected, she pulled my hair downwards and I was hurt. “Compete fairly!”

            “Talk…talk to the principal,” I stuttered and my hands were shaking. I hate myself for being a coward from this girl. I should defend myself and kick her out of my way.

            She laughed like an evil while pulling my hair repeatedly until I fell on the floor. Everybody was laughing at me too and I cannot do anything but cry. I feel so lonely.

            “You don’t belong in this school, Lee Eun Min. The school will not be proud of you especially Kai,” she said and continued to laugh.

            I tried to stand on my feet but she pushed me down and put her smelly foot on my back, “I didn’t do anything to all of you! You don’t know how boring it is for me to be in that class!” I shouted and they all stopped from laughing.

            “Do you want us to pity you?!” A girl from the crowd shouted. “Your friends are all guys. We can see you in the canteen so how can it be boring?”

            The other girls agreed and they told to the leader to give me bruises on my face.

            “HIT HER! HIT HER!” They all shouted in unison like I was in the middle of cockfight.

            “Oppa!” I shouted as the leader pulled my hair up again. My head was starting to hurt and the tears from my eyes kept on falling. The girls’ cheers and happy faces were everywhere and I can see no hope.

            The ugly lady raised her hand and ready to give her first slap to my face. The noise was getting louder and I hope the teachers can hear them so that they would come to rescue me.

            I closed my eyes and still hoping for someone to save me.

            Later, I felt someone pushed the ugly lady away from me and my head fell on someone’s arm. The crowd’s noise was gone and a strong wind blew around us.

            I opened my eyes and to my surprise I saw Se Hun.

 

END OF CHAPTER 7

Yeah, I hope you enjoy reading this chapter. :)