Su Ho and his Friends

I Love him but he Loves him (ON HIATUS)

 

                It was break time and everyone was so excited to go out and have a chat with their friends. I saw Park Chanyeol smiling at Baekhyun because Baekhyun is showing him some funny face and jokes. I think Chanyeol got a best friend here. The two of them looked at me before they went outside with the other guys. D.O., Se Hun, Kai and I were the only students left inside and I don’t know why I’m still sitting here.

                It was awkward for me and D.O. to stay quiet and waiting for someone to talk until Kai looked at him.

                “Do you want to eat with us?” Kai asked D.O.

                D.O. thought for a while and looked at me like he’s waiting for me to answer Kai’s question. I just smiled and let him decide instead of waiting for my reaction.

                “Sure,” he answered and didn’t ask me if I wanted to come with them too.

                The three of them stood up without looking at me. I thought D.O. was going to say goodbye to me or “see you later”, but he just went outside with Kai and my crush. I was alone inside.

                I heard the screams of the girls outside but I didn’t mind to look at them and waited for the door to close. I sighed and lay my head on the table, waiting for oppa to come.

                After more than five minutes, the noise outside faded and I heard the door open.

                “Psst..”

                I lifted my head and looked at the door. I thought it was oppa but I saw Su Ho smiling at me outside the room.

                Great, a friend of mine came, I thought and smiled too.

                “You look so lonely there. Come with us, Jae Jin is waiting for you at the canteen.”

                “Oppa?” I asked and my energy went back.

                Su Ho nodded and I came outside. I saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun smiling at me and I was so happy to see them with me.

                Baekhyun moved his head closer to mine and I stepped back.

                “Come with us,” he said and asked for my hand. I looked at Su Ho and he’s just smiling at me.

                “Okay,” I agreed but grabbed Su Ho’s arm instead of Baekhyun. Chanyeol laughed at him and I just grinned.

                The four of us went to the canteen.

                ………………………………………..

                The school’s canteen is pretty big like a grocery and it is filled with students and teachers. The whole place is clean and cool. I’ve never been in Harvard University but I think this school is the Harvard of Korea because of its equipments, facilities, rooms, staff, etc. This school is perfect and everywhere I look is well-organized. The students are decent but some are quiet, serious and mysterious. I want to make myself feel more comfortable in this school before I graduate. I want to have more friends too like Su Ho, but I want girls instead of boys.

                “There they are,” Su Ho pointed the three guys sitting on stools with a round table between them and eating their sandwiches. I saw oppa one of them and he looks so happy chatting with the guys like he’s the leader of the group. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

                “Come on,” Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked towards the boys and we followed them.

                Oppa was looking straight at my hand which is holding Su Ho’s arm. I slowly let go of his arm and sat beside oppa. The rest settled down too and they’re all looking at me except oppa because he’s busy eating his sandwich. I put my hands above the round table and waited for someone to talk.

                Fortunately, a guy with blond hair cleared his throat and I looked at him.

                “I’m Kris,” he said but didn’t smile. How come these cute boys don’t like smiling? Even D.O.? Do I need to pay them first before I could see their smiles? “I am Jae Jin and Su Ho’s classmate. It’s nice to see you.”

                I nodded and saw Su Ho smiling again at me. Seriously? This guy likes smiling and I think it’s on his nature to smile always. How I wish to have the same smiley face like Su Ho. He looks really cute with that face.

                “I’m Lay from class 3-B,” the guy who has a baby-face and shy tone of voice said and bowed in front of me. He’s so cute like Su Ho.

                I smiled at him and I think I’m blushing right now in front of these guys (except my oppa) because they’re all cute!

                “I’m Byun Baekhyun!” Baekhyun exclaimed and raised his hands like he won the lottery. Chanyeol hit him and they both laughed. “It’s my pleasure to meet a very beautiful girl like you, Lee Eun Min.” he stood up to take my hand and kissed the back of it. My eyes got big and Baekhyun smiled.

                Before oppa could punch Baekhyun away from me, Kris separated our hands and gave a warning look at Baekhyun. I never thought that Baekhyun is some kind of a weird guy.

                “Why Kris? This lady is y and pretty. She’s the only chick in our class.”

                “WHAT?!!” oppa striked the table forcefully and everyone was surprised by him.

                “Oppa,” I touched his shoulder to calm him. “I don’t have any idea why I was put there.”

                “It’s for your safety, Eun Min,” Kris said.

                “Ms. Kim told me that too a while ago,” I said.

                Kris emptied his bottle of water and looked at me, “In this school, you’re the very first lady who touched Kai’s hand and the girls really envy you for that. Look at those girls.” He looked behind me and I turned around. I saw the girls giving me bloodshot eyes and they’re so angry to see me looking at them. I also looked everywhere and ALL THE GIRLS were talking, gossiping and rolling their eyes at me. I turned my back to them and lowered my head. I am so sad and disappointed to see all the girls here angry at me. I thought they are all friendly. I thought I was going to have a big girl group in this school but I think it’s now impossible because they don’t like me. I’m just stuck with these guys forever.

                I looked again at Kris and asked him, “Then why did Kai went to the stage and showed to everyone our ‘shake-hands’, does he want me to put in danger?”

                “The school planned all of that and we didn’t even know what their reason was.” Kris said. “Last school year, there were transferees here too but Se Hun was the one who welcomed the transferees and not Kai, so there’s no conflict happened.”

                I really wish I transferred here last year just for Se Hun’s hand.

                “I don’t care if it’s because of Se Hun or Kai. This school should care about my sister’s feelings!” Oppa’s voice was serious. “Look, she’s the only girl in their class! How can you say that she’s safe there?”

                “Trust her to me,” Baekhyun said but no one looked at him.

                “Jae Jin, do you want to report this to the principal?” Su Ho asked oppa.

                “No,” Kris interrupted. “Can’t you see it’s too late? Besides, the principal planned all of this. Even if you asked her to transfer Eun Min to 3-B, the girls there will keep on bullying her. Let her stay there. She is a smart girl that’s why she belongs to a pilot class.”

                I smiled to Kris for that compliment and he raised his eyebrows which I found hot and handsome.

                “So you mean all third year girls here are not that smart?” I asked him.

                “Nope,” Su Ho answered my question and everyone looked at him. “3-B is considered as semi-pilot class. The principal wants to isolate Kai from the girls that’s why other genius girls are in 3-B. You’re the first and only girl classmate of Kai.”

                Should I consider myself as the luckiest lady in this school because Kai and I are classmates? Of course not. Kai is not a big deal to me but Se Hun is. I like it when I belong to class 3-A because of Se Hun, not Kai.

                Oppa touched my hand, “Are you alright a while ago? Did some guys from your class hurt you?”

                Now I feel like a princess here because six cute guys are very concern for me. I know they’re all thinking of how to take care and protect me from the girls everywhere.

                “I’m so fine, oppa. Thanks to all of you. I feel more comfortable and relax now when I met all of you,” I said to the six of them. They all smiled at me except for Kris who’s always serious.

                “Okay,” Baekhyun stood up. “I’ll buy food for Eun Min and for myself. I’ll be back.”

                “Hey wait for me. I’ll buy food for Su Ho too,” Chanyeol followed Baekhyun.

                I remained quiet while observing Kris and Lay. I wonder why I have boyfriends during first day of school instead of girlfriends. Should I disguise myself as a guy so that I would fit in this group?

                I think it doesn’t matter if I’m a girl, what matters most is that I just got new friends and they are all happy to be with me. 

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 3

Kamsa Hamnida!