I'm in Danger!

I Love him but he Loves him (ON HIATUS)

 

                “KAI!” I shouted once more.

                He opened the door of his luxurious car and threw me inside.

                I landed on a very long and soft chair, but I got up quickly to slap Kai’s face.

                He was surprised when I hit him and he locked the doors angrily.

                “Stop freaking out, Eun Min!” he yelled at me and I turned mute because I never saw him angry like this. “My head is aching because of your voice!” he touched his forehead and closed his eyes.

                “Then why did you bring me here? The rehearsal is at the gym,” I said, irritated too. “Why are you so bad to me and why did you carry me, huh? I can walk!”

                He didn’t speak.

                “FINE! I will stop studying in this school starting tomorrow! Are you happy now?”

                No response again.

                 I sighed and rolled my eyes, “Kai, you don’t know how difficult it is for me to have a life surrounded by guys. Those girls are supposed to be my friends, but because of you all of them hate me,” I said.

                Again, there’s no answer from him like I’m talking with the air, so I unlock the door to open it but then, Kai grabbed my hand and pulled me beside him.

                “Are you going to kill me now?” I asked him irritably.

He put his arm behind me and I startled.

                “You don’t know how difficult it is for me to erase your face on my mind. I hate myself because I’m always thinking about you since I saw your…pretty face.”

                I raised my eyebrows and smirked.  I am wondering if this guy is just joking or what?

                “Are you sick?” I asked and moved away from him.

                “I hope I am,” he rubbed his eyes and looked down at his hands. “If I didn’t see you during the pictorial, I won’t be having a weird feeling like this. This is your fault.”

                “Excuse me?” I raised my voice.

                “Look Eun Min,” he breathed deeply like he’s not ready to say what’s on his mind. “I hate you so much. I hate you so, so much because I envy you every time I see you and Se Hun together. But my view just changed when I saw your new appearance during pictorial, like I got bumped on something and then poof! I have amnesia and the only image stuck in my head is you.”

                “Huh?” that was my only reaction and response.

                “It sounds really unbelievable and ridiculous but believe me, I’m telling the truth,” his voice was sincere. “I don’t like hating you anymore.”

                He took my hand but I refused quickly and looked at him.

                “Don’t do this Kai,” I shook my head. “Wake your sleepy head and look at me again. I’m your enemy.”

                He looked above and thought for a while.

                “I’m so confused, Eun Min. You’re right; you’re my enemy but I don’t think it’s right to hate a girl like you. Like…” he didn’t finish his sentence and sighed in confusion.

                 I also heaved a sigh and pouted while thinking about Kai’s different moves and words he’s showing today.

                Why so fast? Kai is a bad guy in my eyes but this time, he just changed completely, as in super completely which seemed really impossible to happen!

                Do I need to apply face make-up everyday to change those hard-hearted people into soft-hearted individuals? That sounds funny but seriously, I already cured one and he’s my own enemy.

                “Remember who you are,” I said to him. “Get over with my face a while ago. It’s just make-up and mask but the real face is this.” I pointed myself and hit his shoulder so that he would wake his mind.

                “I can’t,” he shook his head slowly.

                I rolled my eyes again because it’s getting more boring to sit here with Kai.

“Think about Se Hun,” I uttered.

                There was long silence.

                I leaned my back and crossed my arms while waiting for his answer. Observing him makes me sick, so I just looked down and stayed quiet.

                Later, I felt him moved closer to me and I slowly lifted my head to look at him sharply.

                “What are you trying to do? I’m not Se Hun so stay away from me, okay?” I said and transferred to the other long seat, facing him.

                “Lee Eun Min. You’re making me complicated and crazy,” he looked straight at my eyes and then laughed with no reason. “Both you and Se Hun gives me a very good feeling like this every time I see you.” He laughed again and slapped his cheeks. “I hate you Eun Min but at the same time, I also love you.”

                I startled like there was an electric shock came inside me and that also make my eyes big and round.

                “Eun Min,” he whispered my name and before I could respond, he kneeled down in front of me and gave me a very tight hug.

                “Kai let go o-”

                The door opened unexpectedly and in my surprise, I saw Se Hun came inside with mad eyes and pushed Kai away from me.

                “We’re done,” he said to Kai and grabbed my hand.

                We walked outside the car and my wrist was hurting because of Se Hun’s very firm hold. I looked back inside and saw Kai looking at me sadly and then, Se Hun closed the door leaving his soul mate and boyfriend alone in the luxurious car.

                I cannot say anything about what’s happening because I am also confused about these two guys.

                “Sorry Eun Min, but Kai is not good for you. I am just trying to protect you. Sorry,” Se Hun said while we’re walking quickly towards the school gym.

                “What?” I asked in frustration. “Why are you apologizing and what happened to Kai, really?”

                “I’ll explain later.”

                I didn’t speak and we just walked.

                At this moment, I can say that I’m on the edge of the cliff and it only means that I’m in danger. Kai, who is my worst enemy, is slowly falling for me. That sounds ridiculous. But, I should never turn my back to the only guy I love in this school and trust him because he said that he will protect me.

                The question is: Why did Se Hun told Kai that they are done? 

                     Whoa.........

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 23

Sorry guys for the super late update. School days are here again so I have no enough time to type the story on this site, but I promise that I will finish this story with a happy and nice ending.

I am asking for your long patience. Kamsa hamnida readers! :)