An Agreement

I Love him but he Loves him (ON HIATUS)

 

                I woke up early with the empty box of chocolate beside my head. I smelled my own awful breath that’s why I rushed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and gargled for a minute.

                I looked at my reflection on the mirror and saw my tired eyes.

                The only thing that’s still fresh and active in my mind is my first kiss with Baekhyun. I don’t know if that really happened or it was just a dream. My head is so heavy and noisy that I can’t think properly and straight. I just want to sleep all day and wake up when I already freshened up my mind and forget about the kiss.

…………………………………………….

                After taking a very long bath and preparations, I went out of my room and saw oppa standing outside the door with crossed arms and waiting for me.

                “What took you so long?” he asked. “Mom’s starting to worry about you.”

                “I’m sorry,” I answered and didn’t explain.

                I was heading to the stairs when he grabbed my arm and I stopped.

                “Are you still shocked?” he asked seriously and I know he’s referring about the kiss.

                “I am,” I took away my arm from him and walked downstairs.

                I saw mom and dad eating together at the dining area quietly and I joined them.

                “Oh hi honey,” mom touched my head. “Are you feeling well? You came here late.” She gave me my breakfast and I started to eat.

                “I’m alright mom. It’s just my head that’s not okay,” I answered and massaged my forehead.

                “Because of school activities?” Dad, who is reading newspaper while eating, asked me.

                “I think so,” I mumbled and drank a glass of water.

                They didn’t ask me more questions because I was eating seriously. Oppa came down and sat beside me. I know he’s finished eating and he’s just waiting for me.

                Mom cleaned the table and started washing the dishes. I stood up without finishing my meal and brushed my teeth.

                “Are you full?” mom asked as I took my bag.

                “Yes mom. Thanks for the food. Bye,” I gave her and dad a goodbye kiss and wore my shoes before going outside.

                “Take care honey and always smile,” mom said and I just waved a hand to them.

                ………………………………………….

                The school’s gate was about to close, and oppa hurriedly drove the bike before the gate totally shut. Thankfully, we’re not yet late.

                He parked the bike with me and I just stood there and looking down at the ground.

                “Why are you so speechless?” oppa asked and shook my shoulders.

                “I told you I’m still shocked,” I whispered and put down his hands from me. “I cannot face anyone in our class, most especially Baekhyun.” My voice trembled when I mentioned ‘Baekhyun’. I can’t imagine what my face would look like if I saw him. I’m so nervous and afraid to go.

                “I thought you already calmed when you talked with Lu Han last night,” oppa said which made me jumped because he mentioned Lu Han’s name. “You know, I feel more comfortable when you’re with him instead of Baekhyun.”

                I cannot answer because I’m thinking of two guys right now; Lu Han and Baekhyun; the chocolates and the kiss.

                “Do you want me to take you home and rest your mind?” he asked.

                I shook my head and smiled for a bit, “You’re going to be late if you do that, besides it’s not a big deal for anyone.”

                “Then, I should send you to your room,” he suggested.

                I didn’t answer and he put his arm around my shoulders and we walked.

                ………………………………………….

                We stopped in front of our classroom’s door and I looked at oppa.

                “If Baekhyun did something bad to you again, tell me and I’ll kick him out of your sight,” he told me and ruffled my hair.

                I just smiled and embraced him to seek comfort.

                “See you later,” he said and pinched my nose.

                “Ow,” I punched his arm and we both laughed.

                He started to run because he will be late to his first class.

                I faced the closed door and touched the door knob. My hands were shaking and my heart keeps on beating fast.

                “Relax Eun Min, relax,” I told to myself and nodded.

                “Excuse me?”

                I looked beside me and saw D.O.’s serious face.

                “Oh hi D.O.” I greeted nervously.

                He was looking at my hand which is holding the doorknob, “Are you not going in?” he asked.

                “Of course I am,” I said and smiled.

                “You look terrible today. Is something bothering you?” he asked.

                I looked down and bit my lips.

                “Are you worried about Ms. Kim’s punishment?” he asked again.

                I shook my head slowly and looked at him, “I’m not worried and I’m not happy.”

                “So you’re sad?” he tried to see what I’m feeling right now but I didn’t answer and opened the door slowly. I saw my classmates causing noise again. I went in first and D.O. closed the door.

                My eyes spotted Baekhyun and he’s laughing now with Chanyeol. I don’t know if he’s pretending to be a cool guy again to hide his reaction about yesterday or his kiss with me doesn’t make sense for him anymore and he already forget about it.

                His face is normal and it seemed like he’s the funny Baekhyun again.

                I want to approach and asked him about what happened yesterday, just to make sure if the kiss really happened or it was just a dream. But, I’m scared to go near to him because I feel like it was not a dream. Uurrrgghhh….

                I just sighed and walked to my seat. I calmed for a bit when I saw Se Hun in front of me. It’s rare because he and Kai are not chatting, maybe because they fought again yesterday or whatever.

                Then later, Ms. Kim entered the room and the whole class settled down.

                “Oh no,” I murmured because I know that Ms. Kim would give us her punishment today for ruining her class yesterday.

                “Good morning class,” she greeted with no smile on her face. I know she’s still disappointed about me.

                We greeted her back and remained quiet. Most of my classmates were looking at me because they all know that I am one of the reasons why Ms. Kim has a mad face today.

                I’m scared to hear what she will say next.

                “I know that Mr. Han is your first subject teacher today. But I came here to excuse Kai, Se Hun, Baekhyun,” Ms. Kim paused and looked at me. “and Lee Eun Min from his class. Please follow me to the faculty room.”

                She didn’t wait for our answer and stormed outside.

                Kai and Se Hun stood up and looked at me.

                “You are called too, so why don’t you stand, troublemaker?” Kai insulted and rolled his eyes at me.

                I balled my fist because of anger but D.O. touched my hand and I looked at him.

                “You’ll be alright,” he said and told me to stand.

                I sighed and glared at Kai. I stood up and walked towards the door when I saw Baekhyun looking at me shyly.

                I grabbed his arm and we came outside.

                Ms. Kim was gone and only the two of us are outside.

                “I’m sorry about yesterday,” Baekhyun spoke and scratched the back of his head like he’s embarrassed. “But if you liked it, I can give you more.”

                “BAEKHYUN!” I gave him a surprised and annoyed look which made him jumped and lowered his head.

                “I was just kidding,” he moved away from me and stayed quiet.

                I sighed and saw Kai and Se Hun came outside.

                “Let’s go to faculty room,” Se Hun said and he smiled at me.

                I nodded and smiled because he made my day complete already even if we’re going to face a serious situation today. I’m still happy because I’m with Se Hun.

                Baekhyun stayed beside me and the four of us walked towards the faculty room.

                ……………………………………………

                Ms. Kim was standing outside the faculty and waiting for us while her arms are crossed.

                I bit my lips and moved closer to Baekhyun because I’m starting to worry.

                I saw Kai’s body guards coming outside the faculty and there are more than ten big guys.

                I looked everywhere but there’s no girls roaming around so why did these guys appear?

                “Baekhyun and Se Hun will do the community service,” Ms. Kim said in the middle of silence.

                “WHAT?!!” Kai, Baekhyun and I shouted together and the three of us looked at each other.

                “That’s torture, Ms. Kim,” Baekhyun complained.

                “Give that task to Baekhyun,” Kai said. “Se Hun didn’t do anything wrong yesterday.”

                “Hey!” Baekhyun yelled and ready to hit Kai.

                “Stop!” Ms. Kim raised her hands and looked at Kai. “I’m the teacher here. This is not torturing but disciplining the four of you.”

                I looked at Se Hun and his face is still calm and smiling like it’s okay for him to do the ‘community service’.

                “Ms. Kim,” I said and they all looked at me. “What am I going to do? Can I help them?”

                “No,” she answered immediately. “You and Kai will practice at the school gym for the competition together with the other competitors from other classes. That’s why I called his guards.”

                “That’s not fair,” I answered. “We are also supposed to do the task you gave to Baekhyun and Se Hun.”

                “You will receive the penalty if you lose the competition. Deal?” she asked me and Kai.

                “If we won,” Kai said and looked at me with serious face. “I want Lee Eun Min to get transferred to class 3-B.”

                “Kai,” Se Hun touched Kai’s hand and trying to stop his friend’s ugly plan if we won the competition. “You know that the girls there hate her so much.”

                “I don’t care,” Kai said.

                “If that happens, I will go to 3-B with Eun Min,” Baekhyun said to Kai with serious face.

                “Deal,” Kai nodded.

                “Deal,” Baekhyun agreed too and the two of them are looking at each other seriously.

                Ms. Kim nodded too, “We will ask for the principal’s permission first if that happens, but I also agree.”

                The three of them looked at me and Se Hun who became speechless.

                “If that happens, I would be far from Se Hun every day,” I told to myself. “Maybe I should lose this competition so that it won’t happen.”

                I looked at Se Hun and his face is now serious.

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 16

I saw new readers! Yehey! Thank you so, so, sooooooooooooooo much especiallyHwa_Young97micoCHOCOaliceninelovegazetteJooYoungYunaChoisorrowlichersyahmiiey for reading my story and for posting your comments! Sorry for the very late update. Don't worry I'll do my best to update everyday. Please continue to support my story because more exciting situations will happen to Eun Min. :)))

Sarang Hamnida! 

Thank you subscribers!