A Secret Admirer

I Love him but he Loves him (ON HIATUS)

 

                I saw D.O. standing outside the principal’s office like he’s waiting for someone.

                I approached him and he was surprised.

                “Why are you here?” I asked.

                “I just want to go to classroom with you,” he answered with serious face, of course.

                This is the first time a guy waited for me and asked me to go with him. I thought D.O.’s not that friendly because he doesn’t like smiling, but when I saw him waiting here makes me smile.

                “Okay,” I said and we walked to our classroom.

                ………………………………………

                D.O. opened the door for me and when we came in, I heard Baekhyun screaming. The guys were gathering in front and they’re all looking at the board. Kai and Se Hun were the only students sitting quietly on their chairs, but their eyes were also on the board too. I don’t know what’s with the board because I can’t see it, so I walked there and tried to figure out what’s on the board. I cannot see it because of the tall guys.

                “Eun Min!” I heard Chanyeol called me and he came out from the crowd.

                “Chanyeol, what’s going on?” I asked.

                He got my hand and took me in front of the board. Baekhyun saw me and he stopped from screaming like a crazy man. The guys were looking at me with confused face and also on the board. I looked beside me and was surprised too to what I saw:

 

I LIKE YOU, LEE EUN MIN. I HATE MYSELF FOR NOT TELLING YOU THIS IN PERSON, BUT I’M SO HAPPY BECAUSE WE BECAME FRIENDS. I’LL SHOW MYSELF TO YOU WHEN I’M READY. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU. THAT’S ME.

                                                                                                                -YOUR SECRET ADMIRER

 

                “Who’s this?” I whispered and tried to find out if the hand-writing is familiar to me. I have few friends in this huge school and they are Su Ho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kris, Lay, D.O. and oppa. I’m sure oppa didn’t write this, so which of those guys wrote this? Who is he?

                “I think a fourth-year student wrote that,” D.O. who’s standing behind said.

                If his guess was right, then it’s either Kris or Su Ho. They’re both my friends and they’re both kind to me.

  • Su Ho is my first buddy in this school and he likes supporting and smiling at me, so there’s a possibility that he’s the ‘secret admirer’.
  • Kris, on the other hand, is a caring man because he wants me to stay in this class for my safety. And inside the canteen yesterday, I remembered he pulled my hand towards him and I was about to kiss him when he did that. In fact, he just did that to wipe off the ketchup from my lips with tissue. Was he trying to be a gentleman to me or he has another reason yesterday?

I DON’T KNOW?!

                If they like me, then say it in front of me, not in front of the class. They’re just putting me on shame. I hate guys who are afraid to show their faces to the girls they love because I found it very coward.

                I took the eraser and cleaned the whole board before our first subject teacher came in. The guys were just watching me and some of them were starting to talk about this stuff.

                I looked at Baekhyun, “Stop it, Baekhyun. This is just a big and nonsense joke. Don’t get yourself shocked by this.”

                He nodded and I sat on my chair. I saw Se Hun and Kai looking at me too and I was so irritated by them.

                “Don’t look at me please! You two are so disgusting,” I rolled my eyes and lay my head on the table.

                “What’s wrong with her?” I heard Kai’s voice.

                I just sighed and closed my eyes.

                ……………………………………………………

                Lunch time came. My classmates went wild again. Se Hun, Kai and D.O. went out and the guards were leading their way out. Girls started screaming for Kai and Baekhyun shut the door once the three guys went out because he was annoyed by the commotion. Only the three of us were left inside. Baekhyun sat beside me while Chanyeol on Se Hun’s chair.

                “Do you think it was Kris?” I asked them.

                Chanyeol raised his shoulders lightly and looked at Baekhyun.

                “Kris is a straight and honest man. If he likes someone, he will say it to us. I’m sure it’s not him. And writing on the board is not Kris’ style. He prefers to write a love letter,” Baekhyun answered with serious face.

                “There are so many fourth year guys here,” Chanyeol sighed and leaned his chin on his palm.

                “But he said he was my friend. Su Ho and Kris are the only fourth year guys I know,” I said. “Unless this guy is also a third year like me.”

                “Maybe you’re right,” Baekhyun nodded. “You have more friends in third year.”

                “And you’re one of them,” I gave him a look that made him feel guilty.

                He shook his head and Chanyeol is starting to giggle, “No I didn’t write that.”

                Baekhyun’s face was blushing and it was awkward for the two of us.

                “Whatever you two,” Chanyeol broke the silence and ruffled Baekhyun’s hair. “We should go now while there’s no one outside. The others are waiting for us at the canteen.”

                I nodded and stood up. Chanyeol came out first and I looked at Baekhyun. He jumped when he saw me looking at him.

                “You’re not the secret admirer?” I asked him.

                He cannot look straight at my eyes, “I swear it’s not me, Eun Min.”

                Well, maybe it’s really not Baekhyun even if he hugged me yesterday. He’s just a friend to me and I hope I am just a friend to him too. There’s no need for me to doubt. Baekhyun is a kind and honest man too despite of his funny and crazy moves.

                I took his arms and we went outside.

 

END OF CHAPTER 6

Whoohoo.. Who's that? 

Wait for the other chapters to find out who Eun Min's secret admirer is. 

Thank you for reading! :)