The Principal's Reason

I Love him but he Loves him (ON HIATUS)

 

                Second day of school:

                I was downcast since yesterday and I never smiled. I didn’t even have pillow fight with oppa this morning because I was not in the good mood. Mom and dad also asked me why I was sad. I just answered that I fell asleep during first day of school and the teacher got mad at me. I told them not to worry because I would apologize to that teacher later (Honestly, it’s just a lie. I don’t want to share with my family what I’ve just saw yesterday).

                Oppa and I went to school earlier than yesterday and I saw many students already.

                “I should go first oppa. Bye,” I said.

                “Wait,” he stopped me and I looked at him. “You sure?” his face was worried.

                I nodded, “Park the bicycle and let’s meet again at lunch.”

                I didn’t wait for his response and walked towards the principal’s office. The girls everywhere were sneering and raising an eyebrow to me like they want some fight or what. Well, I didn’t mind them and walked quickly inside Mrs. Choi’s office.

                I saw the principal talking with someone through phone and when she glanced at me, she ended their conversation and hang up the phone.

                “What a surprise, Lee Eun Min,” she said and gave me a seat. “What brings you here?”

                I smiled for a bit and answered her, “I came here to tell you that I don’t fit in class 3-A.”

                She was surprised and sat beside me. We’re alone in her office so I can tell to her everything I want to say and express.

                “I see,” she said.

                “Mrs. Choi, why did you put me in that class? All of them are boys (except for Kai and Se Hun) and I am a girl,” I pointed myself.

                She nodded, “Yes I know, but it’s already planned.”

                “What is planned?” I asked, seriously.

                She sighed and cleared , “The school will be having a contest for Mr. and Ms. Seoul. Class 3-A will have no lady representative so I put you in that class. Obviously, you will be one of the contestants,” Mrs. Choi explained. I can’t believe that she chose me instead of other ladies from 3-B, 3-C and 3-D. “I’m sorry for the unexpected news but it’s really you, Lee Eun Min. We cannot pick one from the other sections because they will kill each other for the position.” I smiled when she mentioned ‘kill each other for the postion’. “You’re new here and I see you don’t have any girl friends here so you’re the safest one to choose.”

                “It’s still wrong to choose me, principal,” I said. “I’m just new here but all girls out there know every corner of this school. I don’t have the confidence to join that kind of competition. Sorry.”

                “Dear,” the principal touched my hand. “Once you hesitate, the opportunity will go away. I thought you’re going to like my plan because your partner will be Kai.”

                “KAI?!!” I shouted like I was not talking to the school’s principal. I was so shocked to what I’ve heard. I don’t like Kai because of so many bad and disgusting reasons. HE’S A GAY! He kissed the only guy I admired in this school! That’s totally gross and now, Mrs. Choi wants me to be Kai’s partner. I don’t want that.

                “Why, do you like Kai too?” she asked me with a grin.

                “Of course not. That’s a very big no, Mrs. Choi. I don’t like Kai. I didn’t waste my first day of school looking and following him. I will never do such things like that,” I shook my head and sighed.

                Mrs. Choi laughed at me because she can see on my face that I really don’t like Kai.

                “That’s the reason why you really fit in your class,” she told me while laughing. “You’re not a fan of Kai, so I don’t think my plan is bad for you.”

                I pouted and watched her laughing.

                Now I know what was her reason for putting me in class 3-A. That class will have no representative for Ms. Seoul and unfortunately, I was chosen. Well, I don’t find it cool and exciting because of Kai. He’s gay and I’m a girl. 

 

END OF CHAPTER 5

A boring chapter. ^_^ .

Thanks to my readers anyways!