Unfortunately, I Like Se Hun Again

I Love him but he Loves him (ON HIATUS)

 

                I can’t believe that Se Hun would be the one who would come to rescue me from these lousy girls. I was expecting for oppa or Baekhyun or the teachers out there to come, but instead it was Se Hun who came for me. I calmed for a bit when I saw his beautiful and kind face.

                “So our antagonist came,” the blonde-haired girl was referring to Se Hun. I don’t know why she’s considering Se Hun as an antagonist.

                “You’re the antagonist here, Jessica,” Se Hun said. At last! I heard him spoke and his voice is really angelic even though he looks mad by Jessica. I’m asking myself if I should fall in love again with this guy.

                He looked at my surprised and blushing face and I looked away from him. He put my arms around his neck and carried me. Oh my goodness! Why is he doing this?

                The girls were shocked too and they started gossiping like monkeys.

                “I don’t care if you kiss her, you’re still a gay, Se Hun,” Jessica said.

                My eyes went big when she said that and I looked straight at Se Hun’s face. He felt quite embarrassed when the ugly brat said that in front of many girls, including me. I waited for his response, but he just smiled and walked away from the girls while carrying me.

                Meanwhile, a girl shouted because Kai came out from the comfort room and everybody started screamed his name. Their attentions were not on us anymore except Jessica.

                “We’re not yet done, Oh Se Hun,” Jessica said and rolled her eyes at me. She also ran back to the crowd and we took the chance to leave them.

……………………………………………………………

                We went inside an empty classroom located at the first floor, near our classroom. Se Hun closed the door but didn’t lock it and put me down on a chair. He sat beside me and touched my head.

                “Are you alright?” he asked with patient voice.

                I cannot speak because I am extremely stunned by his handsome face.  I cannot think straight and properly when he asked me if I was alright. OF COURSE I AM NOW ALRIGHT because of him.

                “Lee Eun Min?” he waved his hand in front of my face and I blinked repeatedly and smiled for a bit.

                “Yeah…I’m- I’m okay,” I said and nodded.

                He smiled too and turned quiet. 

                It was awkward to look at his face for so long but I find it worth-watching because he’s my crush. I feel like I don’t want to end this moment anymore.

                “I don’t believe them,” I said while observing his cheekbone and nose.

                He looked at me and I jumped on my seat.

                “What is it?” he asked and smiled.

                “I know you’re not a gay,” I hope I said it right.

                He nodded and touched his lips which I found hot, “You’re the first lady who told me that aside from my mom.”

                “You’re a guy, Se Hun, a very kind and gentle guy. Don’t believe those people who call you ‘gay’,” I encourage him.

                I’m a BIG liar and bad girl! Why did I keep on telling to myself yesterday that he was a gay if I don’t want anybody to call him a gay? Wake up, Lee Eun Min! This guy kissed a guy like him! Se Hun is not good for me, I know that. But when I saw him saving me from the ugly ducklings a while ago, the “gay” part inside my head was gone and my heart keeps on jumping inside like something’s tickling it. I can’t explain what I feel.

                “Thank you for your kindness Eun Min, but I’m not buying your praises,” he said. I was sad when he said that. “I’m so in love with Kai and he is deeply in love with me too,” his eyes were looking nowhere like he’s daydreaming. I can see through his face that he’s thinking of Kai and their sweet and memorable moments together. It really sickens me when Se Hun was doing that daydreaming face like he’s a princess longing for her prince charming. I am disappointed and sad to see my crush thinking about his love in front of me. Doesn’t he know that I’m right here?!’

                “Snap out of it, Se Hun,” I woke his mind and he looked again at me. “There are so many girls out there waiting for your love. But instead, you’re giving everything to Kai even your kiss.”

                “How sure are you, Eun Min?” the tone of his voice turned serious. “Can’t you see the girls out there? They are all mad at me. They don’t like me.”

                “Se Hun,” I want to tell him that I am the only girl in this school who likes him but I’m afraid he would just laugh at me and tell me to find another guy.

                Before I could speak, he asked me again, “How did you know about our kiss?”

                OMO! I cannot tell him that I saw the two of them yesterday! I’m dead.

                “Are you spying us too?”

                I shook my head nervously, “No, of course not.”

                “Then how did you know about my kiss with Kai?”

                “Se Hun,”

                “Did those girls tell you everything about us?” his voice is getting louder like he’s angry.

                “Se Hun, I don’t know anything about you,” I tried to calm him. “I really like you, Se Hun. Since the first time I saw you.”

                I was quite shy after saying that in front of him. I turned my back to him and palmed my forehead. I hate my naughty tongue, super.

                “Are you sure about that?” he asked me in the middle of my embarrassment.

                I looked back at him and he’s now smiling. I put down my hand and stood up, “I’m sorry. But I think my heart is sure about that.”

                I didn’t wait for his answer and walked towards the door.

                “Avoid the ladies, Eun Min. They’re not friendly,” He said.

                I just bowed and opened the door. I left him sitting alone inside the empty and quiet room. I consulted my heart while walking to our classroom and it’s beating rapidly.

                I can’t understand what I’m feeling right now but I can say that my mind and heart are both shouting Se Hun’s name again. Aigooyah!

 

END OF CHAPTER 8

Yeah! More exciting chapters to come! :) Thank you EXOtic readers! I love yah!