Bad Baekhyun

I Love him but he Loves him (ON HIATUS)

 

            Se Hun and I stopped in front of 3-A’s closed door. Nobody is around and it’s quiet. I heard Ms. Kim’s voice inside and she’s giving lecture about Economics. None of us touched the doorknob because if we opened the door, the class will be disturbed and I’m sure that Ms. Kim would give me another word of warning. I don’t want that to happen again.

            “What are we going to do now?” I asked Se Hun with a low voice.

            “Why don’t we just go inside and apologize to Ms. Kim?” he said and gave me a naughty smile.

            “What if she asks for our reason?”

            He thought for a while and I know he’s thinking of an alibi or a lie that we can say to Ms. Kim. That’s a bad idea but if I’m going to do it with him, I think it would be fun and romantic.

            “Let’s just say that I took you to clinic because you had headache and I waited for you to wake up,” he suggested and giggled.

            We cannot say to our teacher the truth because staying on the rooftop for 30 minutes while classes are going on is an offense. It means that we did “cutting-classes”.

            “And then, we came here late because you recovered late,” he continued and waited for my agreement.

            My heart was laughing because I never thought that I would be close to Se Hun. I thought he was a serious and kind guy but, he has a funny and mischievous side in his character.

            I gave him thumbs-up and agreed with his idea.

            “Let’s go?” he asked and touched the doorknob.

            Before he opened the door, I held his hand and he looked at me.

            “Kai would be mad at me, Se Hun,” I whispered and started to worry.

            He shook his head, “He won’t. I can explain everything to him. I know he has a trust to me that I would never fall in love with a girl.”

            My heart’s happiness ended when he said that in front of me.

            I want to slap his face and wake him up, but it seems useless because he really loves Kai.

            Should I give up now and let the two of them live happily ever after?

            My goodness Eun Min! There are so many cute boys out there besides Se Hun! I should stop this expectation and turn my back to him.

            “Eun Min?” I heard Se Hun and I looked at him. “Do you want to come in?”

            I bit my lips and nodded. He opened the door slowly and I looked inside.

            The first guy my eyes saw was Baekhyun who is sleeping in the middle of the class. Chanyeol, who is sitting beside him, looked at us with surprised face.

            When the door is widely opened, all of them looked at us and Ms. Kim paused from writing on the board. Kai stood up and his eyes were shooting imaginary bullets on me like I have sinned against him. I can feel his great wrath to me because I’m with Se Hun. D.O. and all the guys were shocked too because they can’t believe that Se Hun was with me instead of Kai.

            I lowered my head and let my bangs cover my eyes. This would be a big problem and trouble for me and Se Hun.

            “Sorry Ms. Kim,” Se Hun started to apologize and bowed to everyone. I hope our plan works well this time. Ms. Kim looked at us with serious face. “Eun Min just fainted a while ago and I was the one who brought her to the clinic and-”

            “FAINTED?! CLINIC?!”

            I got shocked by Baekhyun’s shout as well as everybody in the class. I thought he was sleeping, but when I looked at him his face was full of anger and sadness. He was crying with a black-eye on his face.

            Everybody’s attention was on him now and Se Hun’s face was scared because of Baekhyun. Chanyeol was trying to calm his best friend down but Baekhyun stood up.           

            “I saw you two talking and smiling at each other on the rooftop,” Baekhyun said with anger on his voice and face. “Why should I believe you, Se Hun? Eun Min fainted? Do you think you can fool me by your jokes?”

            “Baekhyun,” I walked beside him and touched his hand.

            “No Eun Min. This is between me and Se Hun,” he let go of my hand and looked at Se Hun again.

            “Enough, Byun Baekhyun,” Kai said and he walked beside Se Hun who is standing in front of the door.

            The whole class is looking at us like they’re watching a movie with serious faces.

            “You know what will happen to you if you hurt Se Hun,” Kai gave him a glare and he looked at me with scary eyes too. “You’re just Byun Baekhyun.”

            “Class dismissed!” Ms. Kim yelled and her face was irritated because of us. “The four of you will be given a punishment tomorrow. You ruined my class,” she carried all her things and walked out.

            My classmates cleaned their tables quietly and went outside too while looking at us. Later, only the four of us were left inside.

            Se Hun and I are looking at each other because we know that we started all of this. If he didn’t lie to everybody, Baekhyun would not freak out and just continue his fake-sleep in the middle of class.

            I hate myself because I made Ms. Kim mad at me again and I don’t want her to kick me out from this class. I'm so afraid for the punishment tomorrow, but right now I need to calm this storm around me.

            “I think we need to go too,” Se Hun spoke and took Kai’s hand.

            “Yes, because you and I are gonna talk,” Kai’s angry and the two of them walked outside.

            There were no girls outside because we were dismissed early. Se Hun gave me smile before they left and closed the door.

            I faced Baekhyun and he started to cry.

            “I thought you already saw my true feelings for you since first day of school,” he said and lowered his head. “but I was wrong because you only thought that all of those were big jokes.”

            He was right, I thought all of his words and romantic actions that he showed earlier were his tasks as my close friend and not my admirer. I never saw him as serious like this. I never thought that he really likes me so much that even my secret admirer was put in danger because of him. But honestly, Baekhyun is just a friend to me and that will never change. He is kind and funny man, but the smiles on his lips are gone and his laughing eyes are now shedding tears.

            “Baekhyun, there’s no need for you to cry because you still have me here beside you,” I touched his arms but he didn’t move. “I’ll never leave you.”

            He looked at me,” Of course you’re always here beside me and I have you, but your heart is not mine.” He rubbed his eyes and sighed, “I know it Eun Min. You like Se Hun, not me.”

            “Baekhyun,” I don’t know what to say because if I said ‘yes’, it would give him pain and he will cry a lot.

            I just leaned my head on his shoulder while holding his hand.

            Meanwhile, he touched my chin and lifted my head. His face was so near to mine and unexpectedly, he moved closer his head and kissed my lips. My eyes got big because I am extremely shocked. This is my first time to experience a kiss with a guy.

            He wrapped his arms around my waist and continued to kiss me.

            My heart raised and I didn’t move.

            I don’t know what to do next until I heard the door slammed open.

            “Eun Min!”

            The kiss ended and we both looked at the door.

            I saw Su Ho, Kris, Chanyeol, Lu Han and oppa looking at us with big wide eyes. Oppa’s mouth was widely open and he was the most shocked among the guys.

            “Oh no,” I whispered and saw myself still wrapped by Baeekhyun’s arms.

            THIS IS A BIG BIG TROUBLE FOR ME….

            Aigooyaaaaaaah!!!

            You’re so bad Baekhyun!! Oppa will kill me.

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 14

Oopppss.. sorry guys if Chapter 13 (Se Hun's Short Story) was posted twice. I'm so sorry. But here's the next chapter. I hope you still enjoy reading my story. Hehehe.. . . Love yah!