Photo Shoot with Kai (Part 1/3)

I Love him but he Loves him (ON HIATUS)

 

 

                My smile vanished when everybody agreed to Kai’s deal. If we got the victory during competition, I will be kicked out from class 3-A and will be parted from Se Hun. I don’t want that to happen because I love Se Hun. I hate Kai for making that kind of plan. Obviously, he’s getting jealous because sometimes he saw Se Hun and me together.

                Ms. Kim told Baekhyun and Se Hun to come inside the faculty and wait for the janitors who will instruct about their task to come.

                “Don’t worry about me, Eun Min. I will not let you experience this job. You will win in that competition,” Baekhyun cheered for me before he walked inside.

                I just smiled and then, sighed.

                “We will win,” Kai said to Se Hun. “After we get the victory, we will be free from troubles.” He glared at me and I just looked away from them.

                “Be kind to Eun Min, Kai,” I heard Se Hun and I looked at him with a smile.

                He also went inside the faculty and waved his hand to Kai and me.

                I was laughing alone because I’m so happy to see Se Hun caring for me. I’m so lucky today!

                “Hey!” Kai yelled at me and I bit my lips. He rolled his eyes and walked with some of his guards.

                I followed him and the other guards were on my side. I feel like a celebrity too when I’m surrounded by these guys. Hahahaha!!

                …………………………………………………..

                We stopped at the corner of the covered-gym and we were given seats while waiting for the coordinator of the program.

                I looked everywhere and saw more than twenty students who are also preparing for the rehearsal. Most of them are excited and they all look comfortable and satisfied with their partners except for Kai and me.

                Actually, there’s a vacant seat between the two of us because obviously, none of us like each other. The guards are standing behind us formally like we are the VIPs in this school.

                The feeling is awkward because we’re the only team that is quiet and not moving, until I saw oppa coming with his pretty partner.

                “Oppa,” I said and stood up.

                I was about to run to oppa when Kai grabbed my hand and I was forced to sit down beside him.

                “What are you doing?” he asked with a low voice.

                “Why do you care? I just want to greet my oppa,” I put away my hand from him and pouted.

                “Are you trying to get yourself killed?” he asked.

                “Huh?”

“Look around you,” he whispered and leaned his back so that I can see the girls who are observing us with serious faces. I saw Jessica giving me bloodshot eyes and she’s just five seats away from us.

Kai was right, if I ran to oppa I’m sure Jessica and all these girls glaring at me will catch me first and torture me as much as they want.

                It’s safe to sit in front of these guards.

                “I don’t like the plan of Mrs. Choi. She put me in danger,” I said and crossed my arms.

                Later, our P.E. teacher who is Ms. Jang, came to the stage and spoke through the microphone.

                “Hello students,” she greeted calmly and looked around to check if all the contestants are present. “I am the coordinator of this extravagant program. We hired photographers and trainers today to teach you how to project, pose, walk, speak and smile nicely in front of many people.”

                I felt the excitement of the competitors around me when they heard that we would have a very busy rehearsal. They are all smiling and talking to each other except me and Kai.

                “I don’t want to keep you waiting,” Ms. Jang spoke again and the students turned quiet. “So we will begin in pictorial.” The students clapped their hands and cheered. “Please wait for the assistance of the staff,” she turned off the microphone and walked down the stage.

                Meanwhile, I saw photographers coming with many ladies wearing the same red shirts and carrying small bags.

                The guards walked in front of us and my view was blocked by them.

                I looked at Kai and he’s just calm like he doesn’t care of what’s happening around him.

                I just pouted and waited for someone to approach us.

                “Why don’t you just give up?” Kai asked me unexpectedly.

                “What?” I said and looked at him again.

                He rolled his eyes and sighed, “I said why don’t you just give up and stay away from me and Se Hun.”

                “Simply because I don’t want to be defeated by a jerk like you and I love Se Hun,” I answered.

                “Do you want war?”

                “We’re in the middle of war already, can’t you see?”

                “I can hurt a girl like you,” his voice was in anger.

                “Why don’t you do it now?”

                There was a long silence between us which seemed to be awkward because we’re just looking at each other with angry eyes.

                Later, he palmed his face which I found funny and leaned his back again.

                “Let’s just win this competition,” he said without looking at me. “so that I won’t scold Se Hun again.”

                “Did you scold him?” I raised my voice while asking him.

                “I’ve been scolding him a lot since you came into our world and the only reason why we argue is you,” he answered and sighed.

                “You two argue because of me?” I asked with eyebrows furrowed. “Can you clarify that?”

                “I’m jealous of you, Eun Min,” he said frankly and looked straight at me with serious face. “I don’t like Se Hun hanging around with someone like you, because you’re the only girl in this campus who’s kind to him. I’m afraid he would leave me and go with you someday,” his voice was soft and I was surprised because he looks like begging to me.

                “Sorry Kai,” I apologized. “I love Se Hun so much and I will really do my best to get his love and attention.”

                “How about Baekhyun? Lu Han? Or the other guys out there who are waiting for your love too? Can’t you just turn your back to Se Hun and choose other?” he asked.

                I just shook my head and looked away from him.

                “Whatever happens, I will not let him fall for you,” he said and stood up because a photographer came.

                I was hurt and shocked by what he said. It’s like I’m facing a giant right now.

                “You are Kai from 3-A?” the photographer wearing eyeglasses asked. “and you’re Eun Min?” he looked at me and I just nodded. “Call me Kwang. I’m your photographer for today and these ladies behind me are your make-up artists.”

                Four ladies who are wearing same red shirts waved their hands and smiled at us and they are all carrying make-up kits.

                “We’re assigned to do the pictorial in room 103,” he looked everywhere like he’s searching for the room 103.

                “I know where it is,” Kai spoke and he told the guards to lead us to the assigned room.

                We walked outside the school gym and went to room 103.

                I got surprised when we came inside the quiet classroom, because this room is the place where Se Hun took me after saving me from Jessica and her spoiled brat girls. I smiled for a bit because the memories flashed back on my head.

                The front of the room changed because the boards were covered by long caramel-colored curtains with glitters on it and a chandelier was attached on the ceiling. There are couch and stool in front of the curtains and a small round wooden table between the two chairs. That part looks elegant even if the props were too simple and plain. The whole place was so clean and the other chairs were placed at the corners of the room that’s why there’s big space for us to move.

                “Start with the hair and face off the students!” Kwang announced and continued preparing and arranging the place so that it would look more elegant in the picture.

                More people came inside to help Kwang and they are also wearing red shirts. The ladies came to us with their make-up kits and one of the guards of Kai came inside with a big and long mirror. He leaned the mirror on the wall carefully and I saw myself with blank face.

                The ladies gave us high-chairs to sit and started fixing our hairs first.

                I feel half-excited and half-nervous.