Photo Shoot with Kai (Part 3/3)

I Love him but he Loves him (ON HIATUS)

 

                Kai and I are gone from our class for three hours and it’s hard for me to chase the lessons that I skipped today. I’m also hungry but thankfully, we only have one last shot to do before we finish this pictorial.

                After re-curling my hair, Kwang told us to stand beside the windows of the classroom. The staff the lights and a big fan so that my hair would have an effect while looking outside the window.

                “Eun Min will look outside the window with a smile and Kai will touch her soft cheeks, okay?”

                We both nodded and do what Kwang said.

                “Okay, one…two…three!”

                Kai touched my cheek and I started to smile a bit. Kwang took many photographs of us in different views and we stayed unmoved there. I felt Kai’s fingers shaking and I don’t know if he’s nervous or shaking because of hunger.

                “Okay. Good!” Kwang said and everybody clapped their hands for us.

                “Thank you,” I thanked all of them for their hard works especially Kwang and they did the same.

                I looked at the laptop of Kwang and saw many pictures of me and Kai. I really can’t believe that I did well in this photo shoot despite of the uncomfortable feeling I have with Kai.

                One of the make-up artists gave back my uniform and shoes and I thanked her.

                Before I walked outside the room, I thanked Kwang again for giving me good tips of how to project in front of the camera.

                “Thank you too, Eun Min. When I need a new model for my website, I will call you okay?” he said and smiled at me.

                “Sure, Kwang. Thank you so much,” I bowed in front of him and bid my farewell to all of them.

                I walked outside the classroom alone and saw the guards of Kai looking at me.

                “Thank you gentlemen. I should go now because my stomach is already growling inside,” I joked and walked away from them.

                “Eun Min!”

                I paused from walking and looked behind. I saw Kai looking at me and he’s also carrying his uniform and shoes. I was surprised when he walked slowly towards me. his guards looked everywhere to check if there are girls, but no one’s outside because it’s lunch time already and everybody are inside the canteen.

                I didn’t move and waited for him to stop in front of me.

                “Are you going to be rude again at me?” I asked with an eyebrow raised.

                “Eun Min,” he said and looked down like he’s shy of what he’s going to say next.

                My heart beat rapidly again and I can’t breathe easily when he acted like that.

                “It sounds corny and common but I just want to say that I’m sorry for everything. I know I hurt you and your feelings for many times, so I’m sorry.”

                My eyes turned big and I stepped backward because of shock.

                KAI IS APOLOGIZING TO ME?!!! Seriously?! Did he take drugs earlier? What’s going on Kai?!

                “Kai, both of us are hungry. Why don’t you eat first and think of what you have just said in front of me.” I said and laughed nervously.

                “I’m not hungry so you should believe me when I say to you that-” he moved his head closer to my ear and whispered, “you look so beautiful today.”

                My jaw dropped and my eyes didn’t blink.

                “See you later, Eun Min,” he gave me a naughty smile and walked back to his guards, leaving me alone and speechless on the corridor.

                I was so, so astonished to what I’ve had just heard from Kai’s mouth. He’s an enemy, opponent and antagonist to me but when he uttered those sweet words, I can’t help myself from laughing inside. Something’s tickling my heart. My lips are smiling and my cheeks blushed.

                Kai is acting weird and different today. Before and a while ago, he’s insulting me but now, he told me that I’m beautiful? Does he want to trick me so that I would change my mind and give up on Se Hun?

                “No way,” I whispered and ran to the comfort room to change my clothes and remove my make-up.

                I need to eat first and refresh my mind. I need to erase what Kai said to me because it’s a threat.