These Guys are Giving me a Headache

I Love him but he Loves him (ON HIATUS)

 

            I can't believe it when I figured out that Lu Han is the mysterious secret admirer.

            We first met during first day of school, inside the guidance office. I didn’t have the chance to have a long talk with him during that time because oppa interrupted and later that, the teacher came. I’m glad to know that Lu Han treated me as a friend despite of that very short conversation, but I didn’t know why he hid his identity from me these past days.

            I looked at Baekhyun with wide eyes and I saw tears on his cheeks like he failed in a battle.

            I walked to him and touched his face, but surprisingly he avoided my hand and ran outside.

            “Baekhyun,” I whispered.

            My heart began to beat rapidly after seeing Baekhyun avoiding my comfort. This is the first time I saw him serious and crying. Baekhyun is a jumpy and happy guy like a clown and he’s my closest classmate and friend in this school aside from Su Ho. I was hurt to see him crying because I am his friend.

            Su Ho patted my shoulder and I started to cry too because I feel so selfish and bad to Baekhyun. I don’t want him to get mad at me only because of a small thing.

            “Su Ho,” I said while crying in front of him. “Tell him I’m so sorry.”

            “I will Eun Min, I will,” he gave me a hug and tapped my back. “Baekhyun is just shocked and mad but later, you will see him laughing and joking again. Don’t worry Eun Min, this is not a big deal for us.”

            “I hope it is not,” I answered.

            “I’m sorry Eun Min,” I heard Lu Han’s voice and I looked at him. “I wasn’t expecting that you have other admirer in this school. I tried to stop his anger but he punched me so I defended myself. Sorry.”

            “I am the cause of this fight,” Su Ho said.

            “Huh?” I asked him and wiped off the tears from my face.

            “If I didn’t tell Baekhyun yesterday the name of your secret admirer, this trouble will not happen. I’m so sorry Eun Min,” he apologized and bowed his head.

            “It’s alright, Su Ho. You told me not to worry right?” I said.

            He nodded and smiled for a bit.

            I want to talk to Baekhyun alone but I don’t know if where he is now. If I went back to classroom, I’m sure there are many girls again and it’s not yet safe to go there.

            I looked at the clock and there’s still five minutes left before lunch time ends.

            “Maybe I should go and get some fresh air,” I said in the middle of silence.

            “Alone?” Su Ho asked me.

            I just nodded and Lu Han moved closer to me.

            “Aren’t you feeling well?” he asked.

            I bit my lips because I cannot talk to him. I don’t know why but I’m not yet comfortable with Lu Han. I just shook my head and walked outside.

            I don’t know where to go because the whole school is filled with girls who hate me so much, until I thought of the rooftop and go there.

            It was empty and windy up here. I thought this quiet place would give me peace of mind, but instead, my head keeps on thinking about Lu Han and Baekhyun. I’m having a headache up here but I cannot go back downstairs because I saw the students going back to their own classrooms. I should wait for more time until all girls out there calmed down and vanished in front of our classroom.

            I sat down on the ground and covered my face.

            I can hear the voices of students down there and I wonder what the boys are thinking about me right now.

            “No way,” I mumbled when I felt tears coming down from my eyes.

            I think I’m going insane right now. I cried because of no reason!

            I breathed deeply and bowed down my head.

            Later, I felt someone sat beside me. I was nervous because I thought it was Jessica or some girls who found me hiding up here.

            I uncovered my face slowly and looked beside me.

            My teary eyes got big when I saw…

            “Se Hun?”

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 12