Kai and I are Infatuated with the Same Person!

I Love him but he Loves him (ON HIATUS)

 

SE HUN’S POV

            I waited for Kai inside the limousine while listening to a pop music. Many girls started gathering outside with their gifts and cardboards dedicated for Kai.

            I was so tired and hungry because Baekhyun and I cleaned the whole canteen. I’m sure he’s also exhausted because only the two of us cleaned the huge canteen. My arms and legs are in pain but I still managed to smile to retain my strength.

            I relaxed my back and closed my eyes to rest.

            I was thinking of Lee Eun Min’s happy face right now and I can’t help myself from smiling too because of her. I’m imagining her and Kai walking together on the runway and posing in front of the camera with charisma. I hope they are comfortable with each other even if they are rivals. I explained to Kai everything about what happened to me and Eun Min yesterday while we’re talking on the rooftop. He said that he was jealous when he saw me around with Eun Min. But then, he looks contented to my explanation because I told him that he’s still my love and focus. He didn’t know that I already have a strong feeling for Eun Min. I’m afraid to tell that to him because he would keep on hurting that girl.

            Later, I heard the door opened and I thought it was Kai but when I opened my eyes I saw D.O. and Tao with their snacks.

            “How’s the Cinderella life?” D.O. asked me as he closed the door. He and Tao started to eat.

            “It’s tiring but it ended happily and successful,” I answered and smiled.

            “Did you and Baekhyun talk?” Tao asked.

            I shook my head, “We never talked to each other because he’s very mad at me. It’s funny because he and I were very quiet and serious while cleaning. The janitors noticed that but they didn’t ask any of us if what the problem is so they left us alone.”

            The two of them nodded.

            “I mopped the floor and he wiped the chairs, tables and the counter,” I continued and stretched my arms.

            “Ouch. That’s really exhausting!” D.O. exclaimed like he was the one who did the cleaning.

            “How did you change uniform?” Tao asked me again.

            “I borrowed from Kai,” I said and drank a glass of water.

            “Aren’t you going to eat? I know you’re very hungry right now,” Tao asked me.

            “No, I’m fine. I’ll wait for Kai,” I answered and leaned my back again to relax.

            ……………………………….

            Kai came when Tao and D.O. finished eating and I’m very weak because of starvation. He came inside with gifts and his guards stayed outside and closed the door. The screams of girls were so loud even if the door is already shut.

            “You’re sweating, Kai,” D.O. noticed and gave Kai a clean towel. “Did you clean the canteen too?”

            “Guys, I need to talk with Se Hun privately,” Kai said with serious voice. He looks terrible and he wants to talk with me alone because it’s either he has a problem or he has a surprise for me.

            D.O. and Tao nodded and they went outside the car.

            Kai locked the doors and sat beside me. He held my hands and I gave him a smile.

            “How’s the rehearsal?” I asked.

            He didn’t move and lifted my right hand, “Can you slap my face?”

            I got surprised because he wants me to slap his face.

            “I won’t do that,” I shook my head and touched his cold cheeks. “Tell me the problem.”

            He shrugged and looked down, “I don’t love myself anymore. I hate myself Se Hun.”

            “Why?” I started to worry.

            “That Lee Eun Min,” he paused and sighed.

            My eyes got big when he mentioned Eun Min. What did that girl do to Kai? Did they fight again in the middle of runway?

            “What happened?” I forced him to tell everything to me.

            He embraced me tightly and I just patted his back gently.

            “I love you Se Hun. I love you so much,” he said sincerely like he’s going to cry and hugged me tighter.

            “I never got mad at you Kai, even if we’re having a misunderstanding sometimes. Just tell me the problem. What happened to you and Eun Min?”

            He breathed deeply and looked at my eyes, “Lee Eun Min is giving me this electric shock inside since I saw her pretty face a while ago.” He touched his forehead and shook his head slowly. “I can’t stop myself from staring at her. Her face is hypnotizing me!”

            This is the most unbelievable story I’ve ever heard from Kai. I mean, since first day of school Kai always tells me how much he hates Eun Min because she serves as an obstruction between the two of us. He also told me yesterday that he’s jealous of her because Eun Min and I are getting closer to each other. But now, I can’t believe that Kai would say that Eun Min is pretty for him. I want to see Eun Min’s face right now to make sure if how pretty she really is to “hypnotize” Kai.

            “Did you tell something to her?” I asked him.

            “I just said that she looks beautiful today and I apologized too,” he palmed his head. “That’s why I hate myself for saying those words. I can’t believe that I said that in front of my enemy.” he covered his face because of disappointment. “Do you hate me now?”

            I smiled even if he’s not looking at me, “I’m not, Kai. I’m happy because you’re starting to be kind at Eun Min. I know she’s also happy now because you said those words in front of her.”

            “No. She’s not happy but super confused,” he refused and looked at me. “Her face was blank. Maybe she’s thinking that I’m already insane because this morning I told her to stay away from us, then after the pictorial I told her that she’s beautiful. That’s crazy, isn’t it? I’m so stupid!” he slapped his own face and bowed. “I need your help, Se Hun. Eun Min is giving me this different feeling. Her beautiful image is stuck in my head.”

            I got surprised again when he uttered those words.

            I don’t know if I can help him with his problem because I’m also facing a different feeling with Eun Min since yesterday.

            I’m scared of what will happen next, later or tomorrow, because Kai and I are starting to have a feeling for a girl, and that girl is Eun Min, the only girl who’s giving me and Kai an electric shock inside.

            I laughed nervously and spoke, “Maybe you’re just astounded by Eun Min because her face has make-up. But, if you saw her again later your emotion will be normal again. Trust me.”

            “But what if I saw her again even without make-up and my heart continued to thump wildly?” his face is still worried and confused.

            “That would be a problem,” I answered seriously.

            There was silence and the two of us were thinking deeply.

            Everything now depends on the result of the coming competition. If they won, I should really let go of Eun Min and stay beside Kai. But if they lose, that would be a problem because the more I see that girl, the more I want to stay beside her. I’m also confused about my feelings right now. I should not tell to Kai about my strong feeling towards Eun Min because this would bring a big trouble for the two of us.

            Tell me what I should do. Is it Kai or Eun Min?

            So be it.

 

END OF CHAPTER 20

Thank you readers and subscribers! 

Sorry for the boring chapter. :) The next chapter would be Eun Min's narration again. Please wait until I post the next chapter.

Kamsa hamnida!