Who am I to Start a War with Kai?

I Love him but he Loves him (ON HIATUS)

 

                “Lee Eun Min!”

                Baekhyun shouted and I saw him smiling again.

                “Are you alright now?” he asked.

                I went inside our classroom and closed the door.

I smiled to Baekhyun, “I’m so alright but I think my heart is not.”

                His eyebrows furrowed, “What do you mean, are you sick?” he checked my forehead and observed me.

                I shook my head, “I just need to clarify such things.”

                “Such things?”

                I looked at Kai who is unhappy on his chair because Se Hun’s not beside him. I’m thinking of having a short chat with him about his relationship with Se Hun. I hope this will work.

                “Baekhyun, don’t follow me okay?”I I told him.

                “Here you are again. Leaving me alone,” he pouted and scratched the back of his head.

                “Sorry, but this is important,” I said and left him standing in front of the door.

                I walked to Kai and sat on Se Hun’s chair. I saw D.O. giving me a what-are-you-doing look. I just smiled to him and looked at Kai.

                “Excuse me?” Kai asked me with surprised face.

                “Hi,” I smiled and moved closer to him so that I can talk to him with low voice.

                “What are you doing here?” his eyes were searching either for Se Hun or a teacher to come, and then looked at me.

                “I don’t know how to start but I’m here to tell you that I like your boy---bestfriend,”

                Go for it Lee Eun Min! You’re so straight-to-the-point. I think I’m crazy now because I’m not sure of what I’m doing now.

                “Are you talking about Se Hun?” he asked with confused face.

                “Who else?” I raised an eyebrow to him. “Yes, I’m referring to Se Hun.”

                “What?” his voice was getting irritated. I’m afraid he would shout at me because I stepped on his territory, but I think positive. “Se Hun is already taken by me. Can’t you see?”

                “Gay,” I answered and I don’t know why I said that. His eyes got big and his face is already red because he’s angry. I moved away from him slowly and looked down.

                “What did you just say?” he asked and took my hand angrily. I know he’s going to break my wrist but thankfully, our science teacher came and everybody settled down.

                I took away my hand from Kai’s and stood up quickly.

                “Do you want me to repeat?” I asked Kai. “I said you are a gay. You should not give your love to a guy because you’re a guy. I’m telling you,” I paused and gave him a smile. “Someday, Se Hun will appreciate me more than you. I’ll win this game over you, Kai.”

                I sat down on my chair and relaxed.

                “Yah!” Kai shouted at me and everybody looked at him.

                “Is there a problem, Kai?” our science teacher asked him.

                He was embarrassed when everyone saw him shouted at me.

                “Nothing,” Kai answered formally.

                Later, Se Hun came inside the classroom. The teacher started writing on the board and it’s quiet again.

                Kai gave me a death glare before he faced in front.

                I just smiled and saw D.O. looking at me.

                “I thought you like Kai. Instead, it’s Se Hun. I’m afraid a war between you and Kai would come,” he whispered and opened his lecture notebook.

                “It’s starting now, D.O., and I’m so excited to get the victory,” I answered and looked at Kai who looks so stressed and angry. 

 

END OF CHAPTER 9

Kamsa hamnida! :)