Chocolates!

I Love him but he Loves him (ON HIATUS)

 

            Classes are done. Before I stood up, D.O. took my hand and I looked at him.

            “Your secret admirer,” I was shocked when he mentioned those words and I thought it was him. “He wants to tell you to take care and wait for his gift later.”

            “You know him?” I asked, surprised.

            D.O. let go of my hand and took his bag, “He’s my friend so I need to protect his identity especially from you.” He didn’t wait for my answer and stood up.

            D.O. is totally weird. Sometimes, he’s in a good mood to talk to me but sometimes he’s in bad mood. What’s wrong with him?

            I stayed sitting on my chair thinking of D.O.’s friend (a.k.a. My secret admirer). The only guys that I can remember who are friends of D.O. are Se Hun and Kai. Maybe he has other friends too that I still don’t know, and for sure one of them is my secret admirer.

            It’s not possible for Kai and Se Hun to be the secret admirer because they both admire each other already. So who’s that friend of D.O.?

…………………………………….

            Baekhyun, Chanyeol and I were the last students who came out from our classroom.

            Later, a tall guy with eyeliner and deep eye bags approached us. He lowered his head in front of me and gave a box coated with gold wrapper. I can’t see his face clearly but I read on his name tag “Huang Zi Tao of 3-B”. Baekhyun and I looked at each other, and then at the student.

            “Tao?” Baekhyun asked like he’s a friend of Huang Zi Tao.

            Tao lifted up his head and looked at Baekhyun, “My friend wants to give this gift to Lee Eun Min.”

            I took the gift and thanked him.

            “Who’s your friend?” Baekhyun asked him.

            Tao shook his head and looked at me, “He’s your secret admirer. He told me not to tell his name in front of Eun Min because the right time will come when he can show his face again in front of you.”

            I looked everywhere and observe all students who are walking with their friends.

            They all look normal-going and none of them are looking at us except for other girls, of course. But I’m trying to figure out if this secret admirer is just around.

            “Tell him his style is so old and corny,” Baekhyun said and Chanyeol laughed. I glared at them and they both bit their lips.

            “Tell him thanks, and don’t be shy to me because I don’t eat humans. I hope to see him soon,” I said to Tao and he gave me a slight smile and walked away.

            “You’re so charming, Eun Min, that’s why I like you so much,” Baekhyun said and put his arm around my shoulders.

            I elbowed his ribs and he moved away from me. Chanyeol laughed at him and I just raised my eyebrows.

            Later, I saw Su Ho from afar and he’s walking alone. I ran to him and the two guys followed me.

            “Su Ho!” I called and he turned around to see me.

            “Eun Min,” he waved his hand and showed his wonderful and dazzling smile again. The best ‘smiley face’ ever.

            “Where’s oppa?” I asked when I stopped in front of him.

            “I saw him at the parking lot a while ago. Maybe he’s waiting for you there,” he answered and looked at the gift I’m carrying. “From the secret admirer?” he asked.

            I nodded, “I think you know this guy, Su Ho. You just don’t want to share his name with me.”

            His face was guilty but he smiled, “Let him approach you, Eun Min. He’s a good student.”

            “Now you’re being unfair to me,” I pouted. “I thought it was Kris.”

            “But I thought you’re the secret admirer of Eun Min?” Chanyeol asked Su Ho with a confused face.

            I looked at Su Ho and waited for his answer. I know he likes me since first day of school because he keeps on supporting and smiling at me, and there’s a possibility that he is the real secret admirer.

            “I admire Eun Min,” Su Ho answered. Baekhyun’s jaw dropped and all of us were looking at Su Ho. “but I don’t keep that as a secret so obviously, it’s not me.”

            I breathed out and smiled at him. That was close.

            “She’s mine,” Baekhyun whispered to Su Ho even if it’s useless because we heard what he just said.

            Chanteol and I laughed at Baekhyun.

            “Let’s go home guys,” Su Ho said and I walked beside him.

“Did Ms. Kim announce to your class the Ms. And Mr. Seoul of 3-A?” Su Ho asked while we’re walking.

            I remembered the conversation I had with the principal about that program and she told me that I was chosen as the Ms. Seoul of 3-A whether I liked it or not.

            “Not yet but I’m the Ms. Seoul of our class because there are no other girls in that class except for me,” I answered. “I talked with the principal this morning and she told me that my partner would be Kai.”

            “Oh really?” Su Ho’s face was worried. “The principal put you in danger.”

            “Yeah, but I can’t do anything to make the plan change.”

            Su Ho nodded but his eyebrows furrowed, “By the way, Jae Jin is our Mr. Seoul. The whole class voted for him.”

            I gave him a shocked face, “Really?! My oppa?!”

            He smiled, “Yup. Jae Jin is getting famous in our class.”

            I was so happy for oppa but I know his head is getting bigger too.

            Speaking of, we saw oppa on his bicycle near the school’s gate and waiting for me. I ran to him and gave him a big hug even if it looks so childish.

            “Oppa! Congratulations! You’re the Mr. Seoul of 4-A!” I clapped my hands for him.

            Su Ho, Baekhyun and CHanyeol were smiling.

            “Calm down, Eun Min. I’m not yet the winner,” oppa answered and laughed.

            “I don’t care,” I said. “This will be a good news for mom and dad!”

            Before he could answer, he noticed the box I was holding and he took it from me.

            “What’s this?” he asked and shook the box.

            “Give me that, oppa,” I took the box and hugged it. “This is from my secret admirer.”

            “Your what?” he asked.

            “Her secret admirer,” Su Ho said. “Our classmate.”

            Baekhyun, Chanyeol and I looked at each other with surprised faces because we were given a clue about the secret admirer.

            “He’s a 4-A?!” the three of us asked in unison.

            “Oh that guy,” oppa sighed and scratched the back of his head.

            “You know him too?” I asked oppa and hoped that he would tell me the name of the guy.

            “Yes, but I cannot tell who he is.” He smirked at me and I gave him a glare.

            “Okay, all of you are my enemy now,” I pouted and rolled my eyes.

            They’re so UNFAIR especially oppa! How could he keep a secret from me? Even Su Ho?

            “I’m not your enemy,” Baekhyun spoke and smiled nervously at me.

            “Unless you tell me the name of my secret admirer,” I told him.

            “That’s hard,” Chanyeol said.

            Baekhyun remained quiet and looked down while thinking deeply.

            “I want to go home,” I said with tired voice and sat on the bike. “Bye guys.”

            Su Ho waved a hand to me and smiled, “Take care.”

            “I will do my best to know that guy,” Baekhyun said and looked at Su Ho.

            “We’ll see,” Su Ho answered.

            Oppa drove the bike and the three of them smiled at me.

            “See you tomorrow Eun Min!” Baekhyun shouted when we’re already far from them.

            My left arm was on oppa’s waist while the other is on the gift.

            ……………………………….

            I went straight to my bedroom when we got home. Mom and dad are working at their offices and they go back here late at night.

            I put the gift on the bed and changed my clothes.

            I lay down on my bed and opened the gift.

            “Wow,” was the only word that came out from my mouth when I saw a box of expensive and branded chocolates!

            I opened the box and tasted one. It’s delicious and sweet. A real chocolate!

            How did that guy knows that I love chocolates?! Thanks to him because I have enough energy to finish my home works.

            Later, oppa knocked on the door and I told him that it’s open so he came in with glasses of orange juice and snacks.

            “Want something to eat?” he asked and put the tray above the table.

            “I’m eating already,” I said and showed to him the chocolates.

            “Wow! Chocolates!” he jumped on my bed and took three cubes of chocolates and devoured it.

            “Hey!” I punched his shoulder and he just laughed. I threw a pillow to him and we began the pillow-fight while eating the sweet chocolates. 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 10