Confession

It was 'You' from the beginning

Minho's pove:

"Krystal I think that we can't get along. Let's give up please. I got sick and tired of this."

krystal asked me to meet because she wants us to be together again. She kept asking for forgiveness and tried hard to convince me that we can do well. But I already make up my mind. I want to forget her and be just her friend.

"Oppa don't be stubborn. You know how much I love you and care about you."

"I'm sorry Krystal , but I don't love you back anymore."

I felt guilty for breaking her heart but she broke mine too . I had no choice so to end all this  I told her what I've told my hyungs earlier.

"Krystal I'm sorry to say this but I love an other girl."

"Who is she oppa?"

"Min Ah an SM rookie from the new girl group."

"Is she that  girl who SHINee are hanging out with lately?"

"Yes she is."

Krystal left without saying a word. I felt sorry for her but I couldn't do anything.

I called MinAh and asked her to meet .

"Min Ah I know that what I will say might suprise you but I can't hide my feelings from ou anymore!"

"What are you talking about Minho Oppa?"

I grabbed her hands and looked directly in her eyes. She was looking back and waiting for my words to come out.

"Min Ah from the first time I saw you I've been thinking about you a lot. You enjoy listening to you talking , hearing your laughters,seeing your smile and being with you...."

She stoped me :"Jump to conclusion Minho"

hhhhh She looked funny :p

"MinAh Joa-hae (I like you)"

She kept looking at me but said nothing.

"Min Ah do you want to go on a date with me?"

Min Ah's pove :

I couldn't believe his words. How can he say that? I mean he was yesterday with his ex-girlfriend I thaught he would say that they're together again. I was so shocked and couldn't say a word.

He waved in front of my face but I was completely not seeing him.

"MinAh you didn't pridect I would say such a thing right?"

"Ne!"

"So what do you think of the date thing? I just want to spend more time with you to prouve you my feelings."

"E-e--e-e- But it was sudden !" I uttered.

"Give me a chance please. I promise you won't regret it."he insisted.

"Okay let's give it a try." I finally agreed .

Onew's pove:

This morning I met Min Ah at the academy, we didn't met since the day I invited  her to our dormitory.

"Annyeong-haseyo" I said and bowed to her .

"Annyeong Onew oppa " She smiled

I gave her back a smile and left. I noticed she stoped to talk to me but I pretended I was in a hurry.

I didn't want to ignore her but the more I spend time with her the more I can't let go of her.

"Hyungs why not go and hang out together this evening? It has been a long time since we went out  together." Said Taemin
"I agree" I said enthousiaticly.

"I think it's a good idea." Said Jonghyun

"I'm bored too. I want to go to an italien restaurant. It's been a while since I ate Spagetti."Said Key

"I'm sorry guys I have something to do this evening" Answered Minho

"What is that?" Key asked

"I'm going on a date with Minha?"

I felt an earthquake under my feet when heard him say that. They are already a couple? She likes him too?? I think I did right when I ignored her while ago.

"I asked her to go on a date with me and she said yes."

"Hyung do you mean you're a couple now ?" Taemin surprised!

"Not yet ,she didn't say Yes."

Not only was I surprised , but the rest of SHINee couldn't believe what he said as well.

They tried to hide their desapointment in front of me and in front of Minho.

"I think we better go straight home, It's no need to hang out without Minho." Said Jonghyun after that Minho left.

"Guys You just go out and enjoy your time. I need to be alone for a while."

"Hyung we can't leave you alone in that state! " Key added.

"Hyung please don't get upset. You have to go out with us so that you can clear your mind." Taemin begged.

"Hyung can't you at least once upon a time to be Lee Jin Ki and not our leader in front of us?! Why do you always hide your feelings inside  and act like nothing happened? You know that we will be always by your side no matter what problems you have!" Jonghyun said.

"I'm sorry guys. But I'm really in pain. I want to be alone to think calmely about what I'm going through."

"Can't you do that in front of us hyung? Don't you confine in us enough?"Key asked

"It's not that Key. You know how much I love you and trust you guys."

"Hyungs why don't we go to a bar. You'll be able to drink as much as you can and we'll take care of you after you are saoul."Taemin suggested.

"Taeminie I think that is what I really need to do *Drinking until losing conscience*!" I was going to drink alone in the drom in a way or in another so Taemin's idea seemed okay.

"Really hyung ? Do you like my idea? "Taemin coudn't take me seriously.

"I'm serious guys. Let's go somewhere and drink."

3 cups.

4 cups.

...

A bottle .

...

Two bottles.

"Hyung I think you should stop drinking."Jonghyun said worried.

"Anioo. Why does first love always hurt donsaengs? "

"Hyung That's enough let's go home." Jonghyun said.

"Yaaah Key Hyung some fans are looking at us . I think they probably noticed something wrong." Taemin pointed.

My donsaengs carried me home. I was completely drunk and started to talk nonsense . My donsaengs said nothings they just listened to me and felt sorry for their leader who used to be strong and calm and now he's turning into the weakest person.

"Min Ahhhh Napoun yeojaaaa !!Why it must be Minho? I loved you from the first time I saw you. I am the one who is always by your side . I am the one who always make you smile. Did you use me to get you way to Minho? Is compassion is all what you felt toward me? Why do I feel like I have to hate Minho? Why I am that envious? Is this love? Does it only hurts? .......??"

I kept talking until I fell asleep.

 

 

"I feel uspset for having only one subscriber. I think I'm really a bad bad bad writer. :( "