I still feel for Krystal

It was 'You' from the beginning

Taemin's pove:

It's right that I'm a little kid but I can clearly have it taped that things are getting worse.

I see Mindy Noona at the academy from time to time . She looks so tired and pale. If I were her I'll get sick of what's happening. She has to talk to Minho hyung to end this . But what can the poor noona do? He's turning tail from her and ignoring her calls and messages. He also ignores her when we met her at the academy .

She must force him to talk to her . I'll tell her to come to our dorm because it's the only place where she can meet him face to face and talk to him freely.

But I'm afraid hyungs will scold me for doing so. I'm still young and can't handle things. So I'll just be quiet and watch what's going on around me.

I'm sharing a room with Minho hyung.

I'm laying on my bed while watching a movie on my Lap and enjoying my Banana Milk.

Minho is sleeping now but calling krystal's name.

"K-k..ryst-aal , K-kry-st-t-..al ... "

"Hyung are you still awake? " I asked him but he didn't answer. He's surely having a nightmare.

"K-k..rys-tal I love you " He said again.

I'm really shocked right now. Is he confessing to her in his dreams?  Isn't he supposed to say those words to Mindy noona?

I think he was saying ' Minah I love you' but I heard the wrong thing since I'm tired. I'll better go to sleep and finich the movie tomorrow.

I'm laying now in my bed trying to sleep. I've turned the light off and closed my eyes.

"Krystal , I regret we had broke up. "

Taemin is still awake , I'm sure of this so I'm not dreaming he really said Krystal's name.

And what?? He regretted breaking up with her?? Is he saying that despite the harm she caused him??

I'm worried a lot about Min Ah noona. She will really get hurt because of Minho hyung.

I love noona so much because I'm her favourite member of  SHINee (he's still believing the white lie she told him) and she always buy me Bananamilk but I also love Minho hyung because he always protect me from my scary hyungs (Onew,Jong and Key umma) when I do something wrong and he always buy me video games. But Minho hyung is really doing something wrong. I hope he realise that and go apologies to noona.

I'm also worried about Onew hyung . He won't forgive Minho for betraying Minah noona.

There willl have a huge fight between the two of them and SHINee will disband and they would be no dancing Taemin.

AISHHHHH I'm really scared.

 

I decided not to tell my hyungs about what I've heard him say .

 

*A day after *

 

We were all sitting at the dorm watching a reality show ' T-ara's hello baby '

Then my hyungs bring out the scandal's issue.

I was so worried :

"Minho aren't you going to  stop lying to everyone? " Onew hyung said.

"I think he is enjoying being Krystal's boyfriend. " Jong hyung uttered.

"Well he has to make an end for this. He must either deny he has a relationship with Krystal or broke up with Minah and let her live in peace. " Key hyung added.

I know I always what mustn't be said so I decided to just liten to them talking and not say a word.

"Nor do I intend to do this or this. " Minho answered.

"Is she your slave Minho ? How can you do that to her. She is your girlfriend but you never treat her like she really is. While you are always hanging around Krystal. " Onew hyung was angry again.

"Don't be selfish. You are living your life as you desire but deprives her of living her life. Is that fair to you? " Key hyung said.

"Guys don't waste your time convincing me because I'm not going to contradict what Lee so man said. To clarify, I still feel something for Krystal but at same time I can't drop Minah "

Jonghyun was like this :

Key was like :

Onew was like:

and I was like :

Yaaaaaay I look cute when I'm angry . ^^'

Onew was angry to death . Normally he is the wisest and the most understandable among us but this time he gets angry easily.

Inspite of him being angry he still looks handsome HIHIHIHIIHIHIHIH (erted mind On )

Jonghyun and Key were also mad. But who can accept this inequity ?

I was so afraid that Onew tells Minho he has a crush on Minah and he kissed her. No doubt they will start  fighting for her.

I guess what I thought about yesterday is really what will happen .

Farewell Dancing Taeminie.

 

A chapter devoted to Taemin .

It's a short chap . The next chap will be updated tonight or tomorrow morning.

Readers please subscribe and leave comments. It will be a pleasure for me reading them.