He's avoiding me :(

It was 'You' from the beginning

Jonghyun's pove:

Today I've heard a lot of shoking things: Both of my friends like the same girl.

I honestly was so sad for Onew hyung because it's his first time to like love a girl, but for his bad luck his donsaeng likes the same girl. Onew has always been a caring and warm person ! His altruism won't allow him to take Min Ah away from Minho, he even refused to tell him what he feels for her because he knows very well how much Minho loves him so he'll sacrifice for the sake of Onew's happiness. Minho was having tough times lately because of his relationship with Krystal. He was hurt and sorrow haunted his spirit . I guess that was the main reason why Onew bears his pain to guarantee the happiness of Minho.

I can't do anything but watch what's going to happen next.

There is one thing I'm sure about it : I'll always be by Onew and Minho's side no matter what happens .Their delight implies mine so I'd be an indeed friend and comfort them.

Minho mentioned that Minah was sick so we went to visit her. Minho had to meet Krystal so he didn't accompany us.Onew couldn't go with us too because he felt depressed and he still can't face her after what happened cuz he thinks he is the one to blame.

I had never seen Minah in that state. She looked pale and lifeless . She barely can talk and open her eyes.She asked why Onew and Minho didn't come too .


Key and I had already found a lie to tell but we totally forgot to tell Taemin about it. Before I opened my mouth....

"Minho hyung went to meet his ex-girlfriend Krystal and Onew Hyung isn't feeling okay because Minho told him that he lov...." Key quickely cover Teamin's mouth before he finished his sentence.

Aigoooo our maknae is so honest and innocent . But seriously! Why doesn't he just shut his mouth up and let elder people talk instead?

"Mwoo?..Krystal and Minho oppa were dating? and Onew Oppa isn't feeling okay?" Minah interrogated.

"Nee MinAh..They were dating since last year but they broke up two months ago cuz they weren't getting along."key explained.

"Why are they meeting if they already broke up?" She asked.

"Well they didn't talk since they broke up, they have lot of things to discuss." I replyed.

"Anio I guess hyung met Krystal to tell her that he lov-........" Key covered Taemin's mouth again. This child is really annoying! Does he always have to tell people all the truth?

Minah noticed there were something wrong so she stopped asking about Minho and Krystal.

"You said Onew isn't feel good? wae?what's wrong with him?" she asked.

"Our leader had a hectic schedule today . He's taking responsibility for everything . That's the reason why he's not feeling good. He wanted to come too but he should get some rest . He's wishing for your recovery." Key explained.

Min Ah's pove:

After I left SHINee's dorm I went straight to ours. I'm not feeling good because of the alcohool , my heard aches and I have nausea.

I called our manager and told him to postpone all our rehearsals and recordings because I was feeling awfull.

The other members of  Paradise (Our girl group name) were already at the academy so as they were informed about canceling today's schedule they went back to the dorm because they were worried about me .

I entred my room, changed my clothes then layed on my bed laying myself forth to sleep but I couldn't !

I was still shocked about what happened last night. How did we kissed ?and how did we end up sleeping in the same bed??

I tried hard to forget about those things and sleep but the question marks are still haunting my mind.

Why did he do that? Does he like me or love me? Did he mistake me for someone else since he wasn't conscious?

Aniaaa I think he didn't meant to. He was drunk  so he didn't intend to kiss me. I don't think one day Jinki will look at me that way. He won't consider me anything other than a friend.

That's it ! The kiss ment nothing to him sinc he forgot everything and it should mean the same thing to me . I shouldn't be hopefull and wish for the impossible to come true. I should tame my heart so it doesn't feel for him but I'll always be both a loyal friend and fan to him .

My unnies and donsaengs came back home! They were asking many questions :

"Unnie where did you spend last night?"

"Were you with Onew oppa all the night?"

"Mindy are you dating him?"

"Did you have a fight?"

.....................

The more questions they ask the more my head aches.

"Aniaaa It's not what you're thinking girls. We had just talked for too long that we didn't notice it was getting late. So Onew suggested I sleep there . That's all !"

"And why you're not  feeling okay then?" Asked Marilou

"I think it's just because I slept very late"

I was told that SHINee are coming to visit me after they were informed by Minho that I was ill.

I was happy and nervous at the same time. Happy cuz SHINee know how to bring back my smile even when having the hardest moments and nervous cuz I don't know how it  will feel like when I'll meet Onew.

TING TING TING (The door bell rang)

"Annyeong It's SHINee "

Popi welcomed them and guided them to the living room.

"Annyeong I'm so glad you came " I said entring the living room but I was shocked that there were only three: Key,Jonghyun and Taemin.

They told me Minho went to meet his ex-girlfriend Krystal and Onew is resting at the dorm.

I was left speechless when I knew MinTal (Minho & Krystal) couple's story. I felt kind of jealous and unhappy about them being together ! They will no doubt be back together. I felt like she's  taking Minho away from me.

And I was more unhappy when I knew that Onew didn't come to visit just because he has to rest ! His donsaengs kept telling excuses . But this looked weird ! We were friends after all . Can't he rest later and come to visit  for only 10 minutes?

I think he's just avoiding me. He probably remembered everything.
 

 

Sorry for being slow in updating.