I'm ignoring her

It was 'You' from the beginning

key's pove :

When Onew came back home he said he fell asleep at the practice room . We were really worried about him.

Minho said he had to meet someone important so he left the dorm.

Onew was giglling alone . He looked happy this morning . Did something happen again?

"Onew hyung..Are you okay? " I asked him.

"Why? Don't I look okay? "

"No it's just nice to see you smiling like crazy. We haven't seen you smiling lately. I'm happy that you are like this " I didn't want to ask him what happened because I don't know if he really want to tell us the truth.

"I'm happy that I'm smiling too. Aren't you going to ask me the reason why I'm like this?"

"Hyung do you have a girlfriend? " the cute Taemin asked

"kekekekke Anii "

"So what's that thing that makes you grin ? " Jonghyun said curiously.

"Guess who I fell with in the practice room !?"

"Hyung can you just tell us everything? you are making me nervous. " Jonghyun said.

"I slept with Minah . "

"Hyung are you serious? you slept together? " Taemin said

"Yes in their practice room. "

"HHAHAH Hyung what if someone saw you?" I said.

" We were doing nothing wrong anyways. Why are you acting like this?"

"Hhahhaah he said they were doing nothing wrong. Onew hyung, seriously ! " Jonghyun said

"Yaaaaaa Guys I think you misunderstood what I said. We just slept next each other we didn't do that thing that you are thinking about. "

 

"Hahah so tell us how did this happen? " I was really curious about the details cuz hyung really looked happy . The fact that they both slept in the practice room isn't convincing me. Maybe they kissed again :p

"Well after that I knew about the scandal . I called her to see if she's feeling okay but she wasn't answering. I asked her manager where I can find her . He said she is in the practice room and asked me to be by her side and make her feel good . "

"And did you find her at the pracice room? " jonghyun said.

"Yes, she was crying so I gave her a back hug. I tried to calm her down and when she stopped crying we talked a bit. "

"And how did you fell asleep hyung? She sang you a lullaby " Taemin said.

"Anio.. She suddenly started to cry again so I let her rest her head on my shoulder and she fell asleep . I was so tired so a couple of minutes after I slept too ."

"Aigoooooooooo this is so cute. " I said.

"Yes it is .

and there is one more thing . "

"Hyung paliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii tell us " Jonghyun said .

"When we woke up in the morning she gave me a big hug. "

"Hyung didn't I tell you she is really interested in you? " I said proudly.

"Anioooo , she consider me just as friend I don't think there is more. "

"Well she thinks Krystal spread the news about her and Minho dating because the day before yesterday she came and threatened her. "

"Krystal really becomes scary when there is something concerning Minho. Don't you remember how jealous she was when Jong's sister came to visit us. She was about to kill her . " Taemin said.

"But I told her that Krystal can't do something that can hurt SHINee . Don't you think that? "

"You are right. But who knows? Love makes people go crazy .  " Jonghyun joked.

"I hope Minah is doing good now. I'm plaining to visit her and comfort her soon . " I said.

"I love noona too and I don't want seeing her getting hurt . I think I should visit her too and tell her jokes . She always laugh at my aegyoooo " Taemin said.

"Well when you are planing to visit her let me know it . I want to see her too " Jonghyun said.

" Minho is back guys. I don't want him to know I was with her last night . I told him I just talked to her then left. So change the subject "

"Hey Minho Hyung where were you? did you visit Minah noona? " taemin asked.

"Hey guys. No I ahven't seen Minah yet. " Minho replyed.

"You didn't even talk on the phone? " Jonghyun asked.

"Anio . We haven't been in touch since yesterday . It's not the right time for us to talk or see each other until this scandal calms down. Manager-ssi told me not to see her. "

"Are you serious Minho? At least you call her. " I added.

"She already called me and I didn't reply . "

"YAAAAH Minho !! What are you really planing to do? Are you going to drop her just because the manager told you to do so? You didn't do the same when he asked you to stay away from Krystal. " Onew scolded him but he just gave us a smile then left to his room.

It was the first time Onew gets angry at one of us.

I think Onew hyung deserves Minah the most. He loves her so much and care about her more than he cares about himself .

But Minho is ignoring her lately and not taking care of her. How can he not answer her calls?

It's in this period where he should be looking froward her more. The same thing happened last year when the agency anounced that Minho and Krystal are a couple but he was so caring about Krystal . He was accompanying her to everywhere and talking to her on the phone every second of his spare time.

 

*Three days later*

 

Onew hyung looks very happy this days. Not because Minho and Minah aren't seeing each other anymore but because he became closer to her. They meet everyday and talk to each other all the time.

If it wasn't Onew , Minah would have probably died of pain. She haven't talked to Minho since the scandal started. She keeps texting him but he is not replying back at all.

Contrariwise, Minho was meeting Krystal regularly. Not once and not twice reporters asked him if they are really together and he always admit : " Yes that's right  Krystal and I are a couple "

I wonder how Minah could stand such a thing. Her boyfriend The first boyfriend she has ever had is ignoring her while hanging with his ex-girlfriend. Not only is he doing that, but he's admiting Krystal is his girlfriend and saying that Minah is just his friend as well .

I think this is what he really feels. I was so sure that he still has feelings for Krystal and that Minah is just a precious friend to him so he had mistook their friendship for something more.

How can't Almighty Key not figure out something easy like this.

 

I bestowed this chapter for Key .

This is my second update for today. I'm really tired I've been writing and searching for pictures everywhere all day.

But still I'll make another chapter .

My three subscribers keep supporting me . I love you all <3