Like nothing happened

It was 'You' from the beginning

The windows remain opened since last night letting a cool breeze enter to caresse these two drunk people's faces !

The sun rose and illuminates with its rays , shining all alleys and streets !

the half-opened window allowed the golden light strings to break into the room and disturb the beauty sleep and her prince charming.

He opened his eyes first and found himself  sleeping with the very sweet girl in the same bed. He rubbed his eyes unbelievin what he's seeing.

Yes !! All what he saw was reality. But he kept believing that his eyes are betraying him.

She felt something warm around her body and a beautiful smell which resembles the scent of automn. She wanted to open her eyes but her head was about to explode.

He felt her moving! OH GOSH I'm not dreamin . What did happen yesterday ?? He prented he is still sleeping because he didn't want to face her at that moment.

She opened her eyes and there she was face to face with an angelic face! She was petrified and furious ideas have flooded her brain. He did ! I knew he would .

That rascal !! :@:@ he took advantage of the fact that I was drunk and did what he did ! Lee Jin Ki You're Dead :@

"Yaaaaaaaah Lee Jin Kin " She tried to wake him up smoothly.

"Omoooo you're awake???"

" Nee! Good morning oppa :) "

"Good morning MinAh ! Are you feeling better now? "

"Yes , but I still have a terrible headache ! "

"Mianeee! It's my fault..I forced you to drink yesterday "

"It's okay as nothing happened " :D

Well I excpected she would yell at his face and give him a slap but she looked nicier ! They were talking as nothing happened yesterday , as their minds were completely cleared up after they became sober.

Min Ah's pove:

When I saw Onew laying next to me I remembered all what happened yesterday. I was so ashamed :$ that's why I pretended I forgot everything from last night ,especially the kiss part , my first kiss !

I guess he also forgot everything thanks God :)

Onew's pove:

The moment I woke up and saw Mindy laying next to me I remembered all what happened the previous night. I was so ashamed so I pretended I don't remind anything from last night ,particularly our kiss !

I was relieved that she forgot everything otherwise I would have been in trouble !

 

They left the dorm separately and each one went to persue his hectic schedule.

 

 

A Short Chapter !