Confessions

It was 'You' from the beginning

Minho's pove:

I've met Krystal several times after the scandal and we talked again about our relationship.

"Minho I still love you, I've never forgot you and I'll never forget you. You know how much I regret what I did . I apologised to you many times but you haven't forgave me yet. What should I do to make you believe that I'm really sorry? "

"Krystal my heart forgave you long time ago because I still love you but the harm and the pain you caused me didn't allow me to get back with you. "

"If we do love eah other why don't we give our relationship a chance ? Everybody knows we are a couple. Even if it's just a lie we are enjoying it now . Don't you? "

"I can't Krystal. I have already a relationship with Minah and I can't cheat on her. "

"But she doesn't love you anyways. "

"How do you know she doesn't? "

"Because as soon as the problems started between the two of you she left you and threw herself into another man's arms. Is that kind of girls worth being believed? "

"What are you talking about Krystal. If you want to ruin her image in front of me just to go back to you this will never happen. I admit I still love you but I like Minah too . She is a lovely and respectful girl and I can't believe she can do such a thing ."

"Well you are not believing just the fact that she could run to an other man, how can I make you believe that she is cheating on you with your hyung Onew ? "

"Krystal you are getting on my nerves. What are all these bulls you are saying? "

"If you are not believing me you could believe those pictures "

She showed me a picture of  Onew hyung hugging Minah. Then an other one where Minah is resting her head on Onew's shoulder . And in the third picture it was Minah who was hugging Onew.

I felt I was detorted. I was thunderstrucked and extremely angry.

I called Minah right away :

"Yeobeosseyeo ! " She answered.

"Minah from now on act like if you never knew me. Our relationship is over. "

"Minho what's wro-......." I didn't let her finish her sentence and I ended the call.

I was mad at a point that I wasn't controling myself. How dare she do that with my hyung? Does he feel something for her? Were she playing false with from the begining?

I turned back home immediately . As soon as Key opened the door for me I started looking for Onew:

"Onewww !! Onewwww !! You better show up now ! "

The others popped out from their rooms :

"What's wrong with you Minho? " Jong said.

"Where is Onew hyung? "

"I'm here . Why are you looking fro me? " Onew loomed up.

"Onew hyung, Since you want Minah to be yours why do you tell me to get back at her? " I said.

Onew hyung was just shocked. No wonder he didn't understand a thing from what I'm saying.

I forthright showed him the pictures.

Taemin's expression:

Key's expression:

Jonghyun's expression:

image

"Minho I think you missunderstood .There is nothing between me and her ."

"Hyung I can't believe you and gainsay the pictures. "

"Minho, you should know first that Minah and I were best friends before you started geting close to her. And when you left her at the time where she needed you, I was her support and strength whenever she's crying . Do you think I'll ignore her as you do when I see her in pain ?"

It was really a heartache hearing those words from Hyung. He is right , I shouldn't be complaining while I was the one who wasn't taking care of her.

"Hyung I'm sorry for acting like this. You have warned me that you won't tolerate it if I hurt her but I was so stubborn. I swear she's more than precious to me and I don't want to lose her but I still love Krystal I don't understand why I was in a hurry while making up my mind. "

"Minho your decision didn't hurt her alone but it did hurt me too. I started loving Minah since the first time I saw her. I was planing on telling her and telling you too but at the same day you came and told me that you like her. I couldn't help but endure it since you're my dear donsaeng. I also felt how happy she was with you so I couldn't move a finger .  "

My hyung's words were so touching that my tears started falling down.

"I'm really sorry hyung. I'm ready to do anything for you to forgive me."

"Minho I'm the one who should ask you for forgiveness because I lied to you about many things. " Onew said.

"I'm sorry too Minho , I knew you still love Krystal but couldn't stop you from doing a stupidity . " Key added.

"We knew you were following the wrong path but we let you do what you like. We are really sorry Minho" Jonghyun said.

"I'm sorry too hyung because I heard you say you still love Krystal when you were sleeping but didn't tell anyone ebout it." Taemin said.

"Taeminie since when you were hidden things from us " said Key reproaching him.

"And there is one more things we should apologise about . We all lied to him but it was beyond our control. We didn't want to make a fuss between you and Minah. You have gone through tough moments after you and Krystal broke up and we didn't want to see you feel the same with Minah. " Onew said.

"What  did you lie to me about? " I asked.

"The day Minah came to our dorm fro the first time she didn't came with all of us but only with me. I invited her to have dinner here but we accidently drank and I kissed her. The day after I told the others about it. " Onew told me.

"He wanted to tell you too but you were somewhere else and when you came back you surprised us saying you love Minah. " Jong explained.

"Minho , you better make it up with Minah. She must be edgy now on you. " Key said.

"I called her earlier and said that everything is over. I also told her not to talk to me anymore. " I said.

Taemin was like:

image

Jonghyun was like:

image

Key was like:

 
And Onew was like:

image

"I admit I did wrong but I was really mad . " They must be hating me now.

"I promise you guys I'll correct the mistakes I did . But I really need your help now. "

"You know we're always here to help you . " Onew said.

"What are friends for ?! " Jonghyun said.

"I'll do whatever you ask me to make you happy Minho Hyung. " Taemin said.

"SHINee Group Hug ! " Key shouted.

 

Aishhh I don't know how to end my story :( :( :(

Keep supporting .

I love u <3