Special training

It was 'You' from the beginning

*Forward *

It has been a month since Paradise have debuted. Their celebrity increases and their fans are becoming more numerous. The whole Label was amazed at how fast they made their name in Hangul in a very short time.

This afternoon, all SM Entertainment idols has a meeting with the CEO Lee So Man.
It was a sudden reunion , no one knows what this would be about.

"I would like to inform all of you that your schedules for the next two weeks are canceled. "
Lee So Man claimed.

Everyone was left speecheless.

"You are going to take a special training in the upcoming days. " He added.

"But we've already been trained. " Yoona said.

"This training won't include neither singing nor dancing. " Lee So Man explained.

"So what are we going to be trained about? " Yunho questioned.

"It'd be better if I keep it as a surprise. Pack your luggage as soon as possible because the departure would be the day after tomorrow. " He ordered.

"Departure? Are you plaining on sending us to the Army? " Jonghyun said .

"The training wouldn't take place here in the academy ? " Luna said surprised.



"Anio." He shortly replyed without clarifying anything.
 
Question marks were invading everyone's mind.

"So where it would be? Overseas ? " Marilou asked.

"I'm not telling you anything about it. Just make sure you packed all the stuffs you'll need during the training period because you won't be able to go back to the academy or home. " he said then left the meeting room.

"If we'r not going to learn dancing or singing , what it would be about ? " Key said confused.

They did what Lee So Man ordered and waited for what will happen next.

The departure's day, everyone received a text message which indicates the place where they will be meeting: " Incheon Airport "

It's 14:00 ,everyone is at the airport waiting for Lee So Man's arriving.

And here he is.

"Are you all ready? " He said.

They looked uncomfortable and worried.

"You don't have to worry. You will know everything soon. " He said.

They were just following the CEO to where he is going .

"Is that the plane that will take us to where we are supposted to go? " BoA asked.



"Yes, it's a private one I booked for you . " Lee so man explained.

They got into the plane and took a seat. They were fascinated about how luxurious it is.

Onew sat beside Minah . They don't know where they would be sent to but they are enjoying the trip since they are together.

"I know you are curious about the place we are heading to . So since you'll know about it soon there's no reason to hide it from you anyways. We are going to spend two weeks in ..... "



 

I'm trying hard to keep updating despite being so busy with the preparation for my exams.

I think no one is reading my fic anymore... No comments and no new subscriptions :'(

I know those last chapters were so boring but I promise to do better in the next one.

Keep supporting ^^