Arrival

It was 'You' from the beginning

Minha POV

"Waaaaaaaah! So pretty!" I exclaimed while spinning around in the middle of the landing spot. Everyone else was walking around with sunglasses on looking all cool.

Guuuuuyyyyysssssss!!!!!! No one is here but us! We can just be ourselves on this trip!!" I complained as I tugged on Taemin and Sulli's sleeves.

"Yah! You're being such a baby noona~ you're gonna have to start calling me Oppa!!!" Taemin complained right back at me.

I stuck my tongue out at him childishly and ran over to Onew's side. He threw his arm over my shoulder and I felt my chest get bigger, like something exploded but with no pain. I brushed it off and continued jumping around happily. My jumping stopped because out of nowhere, about 5 or 6 vans pulled up in front of us. (A/N: I don't know how many SM would need so I just guessed. xD)

The driver of each one came out and opened the door, signaling us to get in. I was about to climb in with SHINee, but Popi grabbed me by the arm, pulling me into the van we'd be sharing with BoA. I frowned slightly cause I wanted to spend more time with SHINee before 'training' begun. But oh well. I'll just have to sit and pretend like the conversation was interesting by nodding my head when they asked me something. Somewhere in their convo I was thinking about something in my head but I nodded with a big grin on my face. I really hoped they had asked some stupid question cause I saw them all giggling at me. I just turned my head to look out the window. Right at that moment, we pulled up to the hotel. I literally jumped out of the van and landed on the ground with an 'Oof!'.

"Are you okay Minha?" I heard Onew's voice. I turned around and there he was, offering his hand to help me up. I reached for it then retracted it back from him because it felt like he shocked my fingers.

"Ah..I'm okay! Thanks though." I said and got up on my own.

"Whoaaaa! Look at this hotel man!" I heard Chanyeol say.

I looked at it and my jaw dropped. It was too awesome!!!! I grabbed the two people closest to me and ran straight into the lobby. My path was stopped because, out of nowhere, there stood a long row of men. I looked from the first to the last and finally someone talked.

"Hello SM Entertainment. Welcome to Onha Hotel. You are here for your very special training. And that starts today. The first session is on......

___________________________

A/N: I wonder what their first session will be about. Comment pwease! And subscribe if you haven't already!!! :)