First kiss :-*

It was 'You' from the beginning

Onew's pove:

It was already our time meeting so I parked my car next to their dorm and waited for her to come.

Thanks God I didn't wait for so long. I saw her leaving the dorm and getting into the car.

A black backless dress is what she was wearing. She looked dazzling and stunning. I was totally astonished that I didn't say a word.

In our way to SHINee's dorm. I was blushing and sweating. I couldn't have held my breath. I admit she fascinated me .

I think my hyungs are right ! I guess I really do like her.

"What's the matter with you Onew oppa?" She asked.

"Nothing. You look beautiful today by the way? " I know I failed in choosing words . I should have said 'you look more beautiful today' cuz she always look beautiful. But Otokajii I was extremely nervous.

As we entered the dorm I showed her our rooms. she looked amused and comfortable but It wasn't the same for me because the more I see her in front of me the more my feelings for her grows fonder.

"Mmmmm this is really tasty Oppa? Did you cooked it by yourself?" She said enjoying the dinner I prepared for her.

"Of course it was me And this is the only meal I can cook. CHICKEN "I answerd proudly.

"Yaaaa This is the best chicken I've ever eaten. Gomawoo Oppa"

"Ohh You don't have to mention it. This is nothing"

After we had dinner we got into a long conversation while drinking . We didn't notice we were drinking too much. Our words started to become weird and we was out of topic...Yes we were DRUNK .

"Oppa why is it getting hot? Ahh we should open the windows."

"Yes I'm getting hot too but it's not because the windows are closed but It's because of you!" I said unconsciously.

"Wae oppa? what did I do to you?"

"I'm the one who should be asking this question. What did you do to me Min Ah? "

I approached her little by little. Just few inches were separating our faces. We never been this close before.

I stared at her eyes for so long . So did she .

I tried not to miss any of her face details:Her beautiful forehead,her elaborates eyebrows, her spiked nose and finally her pink lips.

She closed her eyes and I took advantage of that moment and kissed her. To be honest even it was just a peak but it was so sweet. It was my first kiss. <3

Min Ah's pove:

It was after only 5 cups of drink that I started to feel dizzy. It's no doubt the alchool's effect. I tried hard not to lose my conscious but for my bad luck I was already drunk. I wasn't realising what Onew was saying or what I was saying .

Everything looked so bright and shining so I closed my eyes. Suddenly I felt a sweet thing on my lips. I didn't open my eyes and kept enjoying that thing . I don't know for how long it lasted but when I oppened my eyes I saw Onew staring at me with both his hands on my waist.

It felt awkward and I moved backward cuz I was heavily breathing.

But due to the alcohool efficiency I still didn't realise we were kissing.

RING DING DONG : my phone rang

"Yeoboseyeo !"

"Mindy unnie aren't you going back home or what?" It was Popaki our group maknae.

"Sorry Popi I think I'm gonna be late today. Just go to bed girls . "

"Unnie there's something wrong with your voice. Are you feeling okay?" She looked so worried

"Aniaa I'm okay Pop. See you tomorrow at the academy."

I turned to face Onew: " Onew oppa I think it's late can you drive me back home please? "

"Sorry Min Ah. I can't drive until I'm sober"

What now? Is he really planing on me? I'll surely not let him do that. One move and you're dead Jin Ki pabo.

"Arasso. I'm take a taxi then"

"Mwoooo! A taxi ? This late? Do you want to be kiddnaped and or something like that? I'm not letting you pass that door. You're going to spend the night here and tomorrow morning I'll drive you home."

I nodded. It was no use argueing with him cuz I also wanted to spend the night here.

Don't missunderstand I'm just not feeling okay and I'd rather be by Onew than being by a stranger. ( I'm still under the alcohool effect)

 

 

I can't believe I wrote 5 chapters! Please comment and share my fic with your friends! Gomawo