Jealousy

It was 'You' from the beginning

Onew's pove:

Since we finished the practice I was wondering where Minho could be ! Normally we are used to eat together but where did he disappear all of sudden?

"Hyung ! Are u looking for Minho ?" Said Taemin.

"Nee Taeminie. I'll find him quickely then we'll to the restaurant to eat."

"Pali Pali Hyung. I'm starving. and u know that a hungry Taemin is an angry Taemin " Taemin chuckled.

"Hhahahah. Aigooooo our maknae is prettier when hungry !" Said Key.

How could this guy left us without saying where is he going? He didn't even take his handphone with him?

While walking to the cafeteria I saw Minho and Min Ah together. I was kind of surprised cuz Minho was acting weird . he's not that extrovert with girls normally. What these two are up to???

Are they hiding something from us? But they never talked to each other before?

Were they acting like that in front of us jst because they didn't want us to notice that there's something between us?

But Minho is accustomed to tell us all his secrets so why would he hide something like that from us?

I think I'm worried for nothing maybe I should hear his explanation before judging the situation.

But I was kind of angry and I didn't apreciate the fact that the two were together? Why am I being like this?

I didn't want to follow them so that they don't think I'm a stalker so I just went back to the practice room!

"Hyung didn't you find Minho ? " Asked Jonghyun

"Yes I did :D " I tried to smile and hide my worries.

"So ?" Key interroged.

"Don't worry guys he's just hanging out with Min Ah ." I said trying not to show how worried I was but it was a fail.

"Look who is asking us not to worry? Hyung you're the one who feels worried? what's the matter with you if he just hanging out with Min Ah?" Jonghyun was trying to tease me but I didn't get what he wants to say!

I said nothing but looked confused at him . I myself don't know how to answer those questions? He's kind of right ! Why all these worries?

"It looks like our Hyung felt jealous when he saw Min Ah and Minho together" Key said with a serious tone.

"Hyung do you like Mindy noona? are you in love with her?Are you going to date her?Are..." Taemin started talking nonsense but I stopped him: "Yaaaah Guys ! What are you talking about. I'm not jealous and Min ah and I are just friends you all know that."

"Is it wrong to fall in love with your best friend hyung?" Jong said.

"Yaaa Hyung I want you to marry noona cuz she's pretty and nice." Taemin cutely starts beging me.

"Onew hyung why are you blushing?You were never like that." Said Key trying to make me confess.

I admit I was blushing but I don't really know why ! It was my first time feeling like this.

Do I really like her??

Min Ah's Pove:

 I didn't thought it would be fun spending time with Minho. He always look withdrawn and whimsical , but I was totally wrong. He's really the kind who likes to laugh . We talked a bit about our debut days and our group members. He also shared some funny stories that he had with his hyungs.

But the thing that made me feel more comfortable with him is that he has lot of things in common with my dad .

I enjoyed staring at him . Talking to him really felt like talking to Appa . But I started feeling awkward as I had the willing to hug him!

I never been this way to a guy before ! Do I like him? Well he's handsome and kind . Or maybe I just miss my daddy that's why I wanted to hold him?

I went back to the practice room but no one was there. I had nothing to do so I put some music on and started dancing until I felt tired . I layed on the floor and closed my eyes. I had too many things to think about: For years I was Onew's fan I admit that I like him and I really feel comfortable around him and he always make me smile but what I feel for Minho is different. I can't keep my eyes away from him when he's around and everytime I'm with him I feel happy. Do I like him or he's just an amusing person?

I was extremely confused and for the first time I doubted about my feelings. I think I'm just a friend to both of them so it's better for me not to fall for any of the two.

Suddenly I felt someone breathing close to me. I openned my eyes : It was Onew!

"Ohh ! you scared me... "

"Mianeeee Min Ah ! I just want to say hi then leave"

"It's okay oppa ! I just didn't expect you to come !"

"But seriously what were you doing a while ago?? You really looked like a dead person"

"I was thinking." I replyed

"About me? " Onew said trying to be funny

"Euuh !?!?!? " I was shocked

"Aniaa I was just kidding :p Tell me ! What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Nothing ! waeee? "

"My donsaengs will be busy tomorrow so I'm staying alone. As I have nothing to do I was thinking about inviting you to our dorm to have dinner."

"Well this sounds great ! I really want to visit your dorm oppa !"  I was so eccited and didn't think for once . I just said yes.

After I went back to our dorm . The girls were busy watching TV , reading magazines .... I went to my room that I share with Mery I changed my clothes and jumped to bed.

I started thinking again: Was I crazy when I said yes. what if he invinted the dinner things to drag me to their dorm then me?

Does he have the courage to do that?

No I don't thin he will do such a thing he's a very conservative person and too polite. He's not such a bad person ! I kept asking question and giving answers I really was worried. few minutes later I fell asleep.

NEXT MORNING :

It was our free day so I didn't went to the academy. I stayed all the morning in my bed..I was so exhausted and haven't rest for days so I took the advantage of not having a schedule and enjoyed sleeping.

RING DING DONG : my phone rang

"Yeoboseyeoo ! "

"Annyeong Min Ah ! It's Onew"

"Yaaah Oppa ! how are you ? "

"I'm doing well. Hope you're doing the same"

"I'm fine Oppa"

"So are you still coming to our dorm?"

"Neeee. I promised I'll come"

"So when do you want me to come and pick you up?"

"5:00 pm ?"

"It's sounds good! Doo bayo ( see u later )"

 

 

 

I'm happy I got one subscriber...I'll keep on updating !