I'm in love

It was 'You' from the beginning

Minho's pove:

Yesterday was our day off  so we all went to our parents home except Onew hyung who stayed at the dorm.

We had some rehearsals this morning so in the afternoon we went to the academy to practice .

I haven't seen Min Ah since the day before yesterday so I decided to pay a visit to her as soon as I finish the practice seance .

I looked for her in their pactice room but no one was their so I called her:

"Yeoboseyeoo !  Min Ah how are you today?"

"Minho Oppa ! I'm not so good actually." her voice was so low !

"Why? What's the matter MinAh?"

"I have a terrible headache. " She said lifelessly .

"I'm sorry to hear this. Take a good care of yourself  and hope you get well soon "

" Hope so Oppa "

"Annyeong "

I really wanted to see her and look after her until she gets better, but I had to meet Krystal because she ordered so ! We didn't talk since we broke up two months ago. I admit I still love her but we can't be together anymore after what she did to me. I want to forgive her because I know she still loves me but I can't tolerate the fact that she likes Kyuhyun !

But for the moment I am so confused about my feelings ! I love Krystal so much but what Am I feeling for MinAh??

I like her so much and I want her to be always by my side but can my feelings grow up for her?? If so will I be able to forget Krystal??

While thinking I walked to the cafeteria to join the rest of SHINee.

"Hyung . Where were you hidden again? You missed half of your life !You should hear what Onew hyung has just told us !"Said Taemin  ,but I stopped him :" Guys I'm the one who has something to tell you"

The rest were shocked and curious they just stared at me waiting for me to talk.

"I'm in love with Min Ah " I wasn't sure yet about my feelings but I don't know why I told that.

"What about Krystal ..Minho are you in your right mind???" Key asked.

"I guess it's over. "

"But Have you forgotten her already??" Jong was in a awe.

"I'll soon if I steer my feelings for Min Ah"

"Hyung does Min Ah noona feel the same way for you at least?"taemin asked.

"I don't know. I didn't talk to her yet . I've just called her and she said she's ill so I'd better talk to her later."

"Noona is sick? we should visit her "Taemin said.

I noticedOnew was just frozzen and not saying a word. They all looked at him waiting for his reaction .

Then I asked: "Hyung ! What's wrong with you? It seems like you're not caring for what I said.By the way what were you talking about before I came?"

Onew didn't answer all he did is giving me a cold sight.

Then Jong aswered:"Nothing special,he was only telling a stupid joke about his lovely chicken."

 

Onew's pove:

I kept thinking all the day about that kiss and I decided to tell my members about what happened between me and Min Ah cuz I don't usually hide things from them.

After the practice we went to the cafeteria. There were only me , Taemin, Jong and Key. Minho has already left but no one knows where he is.

"Guys I have a secret to tell you."

"Secret? I love secrets <3 " Said the Diva Key.

"Hhahha no wonder hyung is finally revealing his gay preference" Jong joked.

"YAAAAHHH stop kidding Jong ! I'm serious right now"

"Hyung Palii tell us ur secret " Taemin was too curious.

"I'm in love"  I said shyly.

"Mwoooooooooooo????" they all were surprised.

"Finally , our leader has fallen for a girl." Key said.

"Or maybe a boy :p " Jong kept teasing.

"Won't you stop Jong !!! You're making me nervous "

"Who is she hyung?? Sica noona? Victoria noona? ....."Taemin said.

"Min Ah "

"BWAHAAHAHHAHAHAH We knew thaaaaaaaaat " they laughed.

"But why were you denying last time??? " Key asked.

"I wasn't sure yet about my feelings but after the Kis-......."

"Kissssssssssss ???????????? You kisseddd??? When???Where ?? How??? " They kept asking hundred questions which made me more nervous.

"Yesterday I invited her to our dorm to have dinner ! We drank then we kissed."

"How does she feels about the kiss hyung? did she liked it?" Jong asked.

"I don't know Jong! We were drunk and she doesn't remember what happened."

Should I ask her to go on a date with me???Should I figure out what she's feeling for me first??Why if she has a boyfriend already???

I was discussing with my members what would be my next step when Minho arrived.

All what I remember is him saying : "I'm in love with Min Ah "

I was stupefied . I froze in my place and just stared at the others while they were talking. I have no idea what they were saying : "BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA...."

I became blind , mute and deaf. And I had a brain freeze that I couldn't remember what was happening at that moment!

After Minho left I felt my donsaengs worried about me.

"Hyung ! Are you okay?" Taemin said.

"Gyus ..What've told you earlier ! Let's keep it as our secret. Even Minho is not supposed to know it."

"But hyung dn't you think he should know that.  You're deep in love with Min Ah while he's still doubting about what he feels."Key said.

"I don't think she will love me back anyway."

"But the Kiss hyung....?!" Taemin said.

"Taeminie .She doesn't remember we kissed so the Kiss meant nothing for her."

I can perfectly see how sad and worried were my donsaengs ! I didn't want them to care about my feelings and my problems I showed a big smile so that they know that I feel Okay but I actually wasn't.