Only friendship

It was 'You' from the beginning

Onew's pove:

I was so happy cuz I'll be able to see Min Ah everyday since she's SM's trainee. I find her cute and beautiful specially when she blushes after every compliment she receives.

I could feel her modesty and friendly personality. She is simply a person who is hard to be hated. I wanted so badly to become a close friend of her cuz I think she worths being confined and she seems to be too much fun.

Minho's pove:

When I first saw that  girl I was speechless . Not because of her beauty and talent  but because  there's something special in her.

I was kind of scared of talking to her but at the same time I enjoyed staring at her . The way she talks, the way she laughs...everything in her was enjoyable.

During her first days of training, I was just able to greet her but we never had a conversation .

Weeks after She was getting along with my hyungs which gave me the opportuniy to meet her more often.

There was something in her that fascinates everyone around her even my hyungs, they don't stop talking about her all the day. This girl really knows how to gain people's attention .

I decided to get closer to her cuz she attracted me. The next morning,after we finished practicing, I went to her practice room to see how is she doing.

I was in front of the door but my hands hadn't the courage to knock. Suddenly someone opened the door.

It was Mery . She belonged to the same girl group that Min Ah joined .

"Oh Minho-ssi ! What are you doing here?"

"Annyeong Mery-ssi, is Min Ah here?" I asked shyly

"Yaaah Unnie, someone is looking for you" she shouted.

"Ehh !!?? " She said wondering who could it be.

She was so surprised when she saw me. I gave her a smile and said Hi : " Min Ah ! How are you today?"

 

"Minho Oppa , what's wrong with you? Did something happened?"She looked so worried and surprised because she didn't expect me to visit her.

"Aniooo, nothing happened." I said and started rolling my eyes cuz I really had nothing to say :p

What really brought me here anyway??

"Oppa what brought you here?" she asked

Well I was looking for an answer to this question when she asked.

"I just want to say hi" I said simply then she laughed. At that moment I knew that I looked idiot .

"But you're not used to Oppa ?" She said smiling.

"That's because I don't usually get along so fast with new people, but I'm jeolous cuz you became my hyungs friend and I want to be your friend too "

"I would love to :)" She replayed cutely

"Ohh I think I steped in your practicing I think I should just leave. Min Ah Fighting ! " I said

"Anio we already finished. Did have luch already?" .

What? Is she going to treat me now? But I'm used to have lunch with my hyungs! Should I sneak from them and go have luch with her?

"Aniii I haven't had lunch yet" I said before making up my mind.

Seriously !! What's wrong with my words? they don't ask for my permission before being said !

"So let's eat together ! "

"Dee ! I'd love to :D " I said.

"Kaajaaa ( let's go) I'm starving to death ."

 

 

You'll possibly find this chapter boring but the next updates will be more fun !

Keep supporting please and if u think I shouldn't be writing stories just tell and I'll stop writing . ^^