From now on I'm SM's trainee

It was 'You' from the beginning

I was left spechless after what I had been told by my mannager. I had a request to join the most experienced label in the whole contient : "SM Entertainment".

Lee Soo Man enjoyed my talent after he saw me perfom in Star King ad wanted me to be part of his label. I was so happy that plenty thoughts started to invade my mind:

" Being SM's trainee means being SHINee's co-label" I told myself.

How can I refuse such an offering.

I quickely took a shower ,had my coffee and toasts then got dressed.

 

This is what I wore :

 

As soon as I got there, I was dragged to the Director office. He discussed some of the label's instructions and ethics. And he informed me that I'd be a member of a new girls' group that would debut soon.

I unhesitatingly agreed to join the label and signed the contract. Well I knew that it's hard being a K-pop because of  the hectic schedules. I heard that they even don't get enough time to sleep. But I decided to endure all the difficulties to reach my goals.

As I was already in the academy I decided to visit Sunny, an ajussi had shown me the way to get to SNSD's practise room. But for my bad luck I entred the wrong room. I knoked the door first but no one replays. I could hear some noise indoors . So I knoked again and entred. I found myself in front of SHINee.

"Ohhh Mianee" I said shyly then bowed .

" Ohh is that you Mindy-ssi?" said Jonghyun surprised.

" Nooonaaaa I'm glad to see you again " Taemin ran towards me and hugged tightly.

"Taemin you're gonna scare your noona ! Linger a little. " said Key pushing Taemin away from me.

"Annyeong Mindy-ssi ! please have a seat " Finally said Onew putting a huge smile on his face.

" Annyeong everybody. I'm so sorry I didn't greet you formaly yet. " I said then bowed.

Minho was always quiet , all he did was smiling . I gave him a look then he bowed and finally let out a word :" Annyeong " I barely could hear his voice. I always thought Onew was the one who's mysterious but I was wrong Minho is a person you can't figure what exactly throb in his head.

They were all staring me. I felt awkward so I decided to start the conversation : " I hope I didn't disturb you  while practicing "

" Anioooo Noona we're glad you came to visit us " Taemin said happily. Honestly I didn't come to visit them I entred the room mistakely . I couldn't help but smiled at him .How can I deny what he said. I'll probably hurt the kid.

"Mindy-ssi would you like to have a drink? " proposed Key. "Gamsahamnida, but I was about to leave.And please don't ever call me Mindy-ssi. Just call me Min Ah. "I tried to be as friendly as I could.

I always felt weird when someone at my age talked formally to me. "Min Ah ??" Jonghyun asked . "Actually Mindy is my stage name and also my english name but I liked it when people call me with my korean name :D ".

"I love your name by the way " Onew uttered. "And I love you Nooonaa" said Taemin who was a little bit forward but Otokaaaji he always have been so pretty and cute to resist. " Taemin hang on boy ! I said you're gonna scare Min Ah" scolded Key.

" I'm sorry I think it's time for me to leave." I stood up and said. " Why nooona? You already got sick of us?" Said Taemin desperate.

"Taemin don't be like this. It's not that she doesn't want to stay but she is so busy ." Onew explaned.

"You must be happy Taemin because you're the reason why she came here. You're her favourite after all." Said Jonghyun joking and winked me .

But Taemin was still like that :

Well the others except Taemin knew I didn't came to visit them but I was just passing so they didn't insist on me to stay.

"Why are you here by the way?" asked Onew. "Oh Right I forgot to tell you ! " I said. " From now on I'm SM's trainee".

 

My second chapter ! I know that It's too short  :(

please forgive my very bad english :(