Overtaking

It was 'You' from the beginning
Onew's pove :
 
Minho called Minah after we finished our discussion but she wasn't answering. No wonder she's pissed off now and don't want to talk to him. So I called her because she might answer my call but she didn't.

"She must be furious right now and don't want to talk to anyone." I said.

"I really feel guilty. Maybe I should talk to her tomorrow if I saw her at the academy. " Minho said.
"Anio Hyung she may get angry and slap you in front of everyone. " Taemin said.

image

Everyone was laughing at how innocent is Taemin. He believes everything he sees in Dramas.

"Don't you think we should call one of her unnies to be reassured." Jonghyun said.

"I agree she might not be feeling okay. " Key said.

"Well I have Marilou's phone number . I'll call her. "

"Yeobosseyeo !"

"Marilou-ssi, this Minho on the phone. Is Minah beside you? "

"Anio, she's at the dorm right now. The girls and I went to the academie to practice. " Marilou said.

"Is she doing well? "Minho asked.
 
"Actually she's a bit tired and depressed. But there's nothing to worry about , she's so strong to go past everything. "
 
"Ok thank you Marilou-ssi. Annyeong. "
 
* The day after *
 

This morning, my fellow members and I headed to the academy .

At the hallway we met F(x)'s Victoria and Krystal and we greeted them.

Victoria left quikely while Krystal stopped talking to Minho.


"It looks like those two are back to each other. " Key said.

"I hope Minah doesn't show up now. Minho will be really dead" Jonghyun said.

"Well here she comes. " I said when I saw her coming .

"Annyeong Mindy. It's been a while ! " Jonghyun said to Minah.

"Annyeonghaseyo. How are you doing? " She greeted.

"Yaaay Noona you look beautiful. Minho hyung will probably regret getting back with Krystal if he sees you. " Taemin said.

What's wrong with this kid? Does he always have to ruin the moment?

 
Then Minah turned and noticed Minho and Krystal talking while holding hands. It's obvious she was shocked .
"AIIISHHH I've lost my phone ! Key can you come with me and help me look for it ? " Jonghyun said.

"Sure. Taemin you come with us. " Key said.

"I'm coming hyung " Taemin also went with them.

What are those guys up to?
I turned around to see them leaving :

They were like :

image

image

image

   Seriously ! Please tell me they didn't do it on purpose to leave me alone with her.

" Do you think we should go help them find Jonghyun's phone? " She said .

"Aniaaa... They will definetly find it ! Are you free now? " I asked.

"Yes, we have just finished our meeting with the CEO ! The reheasals will start after two hours. "

"Do you mind if we go and sit in the cafeteria? I have something to tell you. "

I'm going to confess now, I'm going to confess now, I'm going to confess now.....

I repeated in my head.

"Okey , I don't mind. But provided that will be my treat. "

"Hahhah Okey . "

We sat together on a table and ordred ice cream : Strawberry flavour for her and chocolate flavour for me.

"So what do you want to talk about ? "

Why is she looking happy now while she must be crying ? I thought she saw Krystal and Minho together.

"Well since Minho can't explain himself I'll do that instead. "

"You don't have to Onew. He asked me to act like if I don't know him and that's what I'm really going to do. I'll probably forget him little by little. He's enjoying his life and doesn't care about me so I'll do the same. It's all my fault for trusting him while he isn't worth my trust."
 
She was talking slightly and indifferently as if she really doesn't care about him anymore.
 
"Don't be like this Minah you really missunderstood what was happening. Minho never intended to hurt you . He told you that because he was so angry not only at you but also at me....."
 
I told her about the pictures and how angry he was at me.
 
"After that I explained to him that there was nothing between us and he calmed down. He said that you are a dear friend of him and that he never wants to lose you. But he still loves Krystal . "
 
"If so why did he asked me to go out with him? "
 
"Normally Minho isn't very close to girls. He's shy and introvert . You were the first girl he became friend with after he broke up with Krystal. It's true that he loves you and likes you so much but just as a friend. Unfortunetly he mistook his feelings for more.
One more thing. I told everything about that night . And I told that I.."
 
I was about to confess but words didn't come out so she started talking instead.
 
"I understand because it's the same thing with me. I like him so much but only because he bears some resemblance to my father . I doesn't matter to me if we are just friends . All I want is not losing him. I feel like I found my father again, it was hard for me losing him once so I don't want to feel like losing him again. " She said looking sad.
 
"I'm sorry for asking this. But what happened to your father? "
 
"My parents died ,when I was four , in a car accident . Since then I was living with my grandfather in the states. "
 
"And why did you come back to korea? "
 
"Because it's my hometown . I'd always loved to come and live here but my grandfather wouldn't have allowed me so I've waited until I turned 18. "
 
"You took the right decision by coming back to korea. "
 
"Of course. Well Onew , I think we should leave now . We both have schedule. "
 
I decided to walk her to her direction when we met her unnies.
 
" Mindy unniee we have been looking for you . We have schedule now. " Popaki said.
 
"I was coming to look for you anyways. "

The girls bowed to me . So I did.

"Annyeonghaseyo Onew sunbae-nim "

"Annyeonghaseyo "

"Well I think I should introduce you to each other. Girls this is Onew my best friend and SHINee's leader.

Onew those are my fellow members :

This is Aria our leader

This is Marilou our lead dancer

This is Mery our main rapper

And Finally our Maknae Popaki :

And this me Paradise's main vocalist Mindy :

"Onew oppa , thanks for making our Mindy happy . " Popaki said.
 
Aigoooo why are maknaes always cute .
 
"You don't have to thank me Popaki , this is my duty. "
 
"Well I'm leaving now. Let's talk again okay? " said Minah waving to me.
 
"Whenever you want . Take care of yourself . I'll miss you " I said waving back to her
 
image
 
"HAHAHA I'll miss you too Jinki "
 

 

I can't believe I have 6 subscribers now XD

Chingus thank you <3 I hope you enjoy reading my fic .

Please leave many comments cuz It makes me happy <3