Home sweet home

It was 'You' from the beginning

Min Ah's Pove:

It's been 4 years since I appeared to the world as a singer! At the age of 14, I participated in America's got talent and I've been one of the finalists but unfortunetely I didn't win!

After that I was invited to several American programs and even in the foreign countries !

Everybody was amazed by my talent and I was even compared to music Divas!


I was already an idol even though I haven't released my debut album yet !

I have always been proud of myself and also proud to be Korean.

Three months ago I signed a contract with Hoolywood Records and I've already started recording for my debut album !

Well my dreams are becoming true, but since I was little I dreamt to be a K-pop and to be famous in my homecountry South Korea !

So I decided to go live there after I finish recording because I thought my life will be more fun if so !

I talked to my paternal grandfather  who raised me after my parents death (in a car accident when I was 10) about going to live in South Korea together.  But all I heard from him was a "No" . Well he has his reasons. He has to govern his companies in USA. So I kept beging him to let me go there by myself .

He hesitated first but I kept convincing him using the fact that I turned 18 so it's high time I choosed my path and also that  my aunt lives there so she'll be looking after me :p He Finally said "YES".

I finished recording for my first album and packed my stuffs to go to Korea ! I'm Finally Home ^^

As my aunt is married and lives with her children I can't stay with them for so long so as soon as I got there I started searching for an apartement in order to give myself more privacy.

Finally I found a  spacious and glamourous one! I always liked Luxurious things ^^

Since I had no schedule , no concerts and no hosting in TV programms, I was traveling around and doing tourists stuffs cuz I haven't visited Korea for so long . So many fans recognised me and asked for pictures and autographs and I always say 'YES' cuz fans are the most important thing for Idols.

The pictures started to float on the Net and My fans in Korea kept requesting for me being hosted in a Korean Tv Show ! I finally got an invitation from Kang Ho Dong to be the special guest for the next episode of Star King.

"SNSD,FT Island,T-ara,Suju and SHINee would be present too ." Ho Dong-ssi said when we were backstage .

Did I hear him saying 'SHINee'. My mind froze for a while until I noticed Ho Dong-ssi waving " Mindy-ssi are you okay?"

"Ne. I'm just nervous."I replyed ('Mindy' is actually both my stage and American name).

SHINee were always my ultimate idols and for so long I wanted to meet them in person. Well one of my wishes is going to be carried out so why am I like this?

"I've never been this nervous before" I said wondering. "Is  it because I'm going to perform in front of SHINee ??"

It was the first time I had a doubt about my talent. I am really going to do well this time?!

Suddenly I heard a pretty voice saying: " Anneyeong-haseyo Mindy-ssi ".I turned and said : " Anneyeong-haseyo euuh...."

Then I raised my head to figure out that Sunny from SNSD was greeting me. "I'm Sunny." She introduced herself.

"Anneyeong Sunny-ssi,I'm really glad to meet you." I always thought Sunny was a cute and a lovely person and among all SNSD members she is the one I'd love to be her friend.

Sunny noticed that my hands were shaking and started calming me down: " You don't have to be nervous you're the best singer in the world. And everyone is so happy that you decided to have your career here in Hangul( South Korea)."

Her words didn't  help but increased my fear ! She said I'm the best singer in the world so I have to do well in order not to disappoint them :(

Many furious ideas started to cover my mind until I heard Sunny telling someone :" Annyeong ! You're already here?"

I turned my heard curiously to know who is she talking to but was surprised when I saw a familiar face in front my eyes.

It was Onew. My heart started beating so fast and felt like dizy. Onew greeted his noona in a friendly way then turned to my side and smiled : " Annyeong .You're Mindy right? I'm Onew SHINee's Leader".

He Knows my Nameeee !!!!!!!!

My cheeks became red as an apple :" Ne! Annyeong Onew-ssi. Mannaseo bangawayo ( Glad to meet you) "

"I heard a lot about you, you really made us proud to be asian". He said smiling to me .

I was chocked and said nothing I just gave him back a smile .Well I didn't expect this treatment from them ! I'm not a star yet after all but they already are !

Onew's pove:

Me and my fellow members have just arrieved to KBS to record a new episode of Star King  where a Korean star is going to be the special guest. I heard a lot about her and how did she made her name in USA but never got to listen to her music.

I saw Sunny in the corner talking to a girl whom looked adorable . LeeTeuk Hyung whispered in my ear :" The girl there is Mindy the special guest of the episode." I wanted so badly to meet her so I approached them to say Hi. Sunny Noona noticed me and turned to greet cutely as usual : "Annyeong ! You're already here?"

I greeted her and turned to Mindy:"Annyeong you're Mindy right?" I tried to be as friendly as I could but she was giving short answers and I noticed she was so nervous.

I didn't want her to feel as a stranger so I kept smiling at her then I saw my fellow members coming . "Hyung why do you usually disappear like this we've been looking for you." Said Taemin after he hugged me.

Seriously! Why is that guy being like this all of sudden."Hyung why don't you introduce us to your new friend?"whispered Jonghyun to me with a smirky tone. "She's not a friend yet I've jst got ot know her" I replyed back.

I saw Mindy noticed us whisepering to each other so I started introducing the other guys to her. "Mindy those are the other SHINee members..."She interupped me " I know who they are . I'm SHINee's fan" She said proudly.

"Oh chinchaa! We're really lucky then " said Key modestly."Noona who's your favourite among SHINee's members? " asked Taemin putting on puppy eyes.

She let out a laugh and  messed his hair:" You're my favourite Taemin ". I felt so guilty. Why I'm not her favourite? 

(I had that expression :( )

 

Taemin blushed but I can feel how happy he was. He always likes to be complimented by Noonas. No one acn resist our Maknae's aegoo .

Min Ah's pove:

Step by step I got rid of my stress thanks to Sunny and SHINee. They have been so kind to me like if we knew each other for long. Also they introduced me to other K-pop stars.

Unfortunetly, our chat was short and the episode was about to start . The others left and had their seats while I was getting prepared backstage.

It was my turn to go up on stage. I was really joyfull because I'll be singing for my korean fans.

I performed two of my songs and I was really surprised at the audience who were repeating the lyrics with me. SHINee, SNSD,SUJU,T-ara... supported me and clapped so hard after every of my performances. Well I think I did well .. My fears were for nothing.

I hadn't the chance to have a real conversation with the others after the recording because everyone was exhausted so I just greeted them and said my goodbyes then left to go home.

The Next morning I received a call from my mannager :" Mindy I have something really important to tell you."

 

I'm really bad in writing please forgive my bad english.I just wanted to share the story I have in mind with you. Should I stop writing or keep updating?