My feelings are only for Onew

It was 'You' from the beginning

 Minah's pove:
 
I thought many times about my true feelings . I finally realised that I'm too attached to Onew because he was the first guy I liked in my whole life.
 
The fact that Minho looks like my father whom I miss so much , pushed me to think that I love Minho. But the truth is that all my love was for Onew.
 
I talked to Onew earlier and he had explained Minho's situation. I really understand what he has gone through and I forgave him from the bottom of my heart. But I have to scold him and teach him a lesson when I'll talk to him.
 
I was about to tell Onew my feelings towards him, but I'm not that brave . I was afraid to lose him too because he treats me like a friend and nothing more.
 
When Onew and I separated from each other I went with unnies to KBS to record an episode of StarKing. It was our first time to appear on a TV show together.
 
I still remember the first time I was hosted in StarKing. SHINee were present too. It was my fisr meeting with them.
 
Before we went back to our dorm we went to the academy in order to talk to the Head Director about our Debut stage.
 
He told us it would be next week since my problem was solved.
 
We were full of joy  and excited.
 
"So, should we just go back to the dorm since we have no schedule? " Mery asked.
 
"Let's go shopping. It has been 3 months since I didn't fo the mall. " Popaki suggested.
 
"Aniaa, let's just go back home and relax. I'm extrmely exhausted. " Marilou said whining.
 
"Ok let's just go and rest. Next week we'll have a really hectic schedule that we won't be able to blink . " Aria said.
 
"Girls you just go ahead. I'll go visit SNSD because I haven't seen Sunny for so long and I also have to congratulate them on their new album 'The Boys' .
 
* At SNSD dorm *
 
"Unnie tell us what happened between you and Minho. " Seohyun asked.
 
 
" We broke up. " I simply replyed.
"Aren't you planing on fighting for him? " Yoona asked.
 
"Krystal and Minho still love each other. I can't tear them apart. "

"But you love him too, don't you? " Taeyoon asked.

" I was only convincing myself that I love him but the truth is that consider him as a dear friend. "

"I bet you hate both of Krystal and Minho now. They made you suffer. " Tiffany said.

 

"Anio. How can I hate Minho oppa ? He has always been good to me. And for Krystal, I can't blame her too. She was only fighting fro her love. "

"Yaaay you're really a kind hearted girl Mindy . " Yuri said.

"Yeap , you're beautiful and nice. I really love talking to you. " said Hyoyeon

"Oh thank you girls. I really love spending time with you. "

"Yaaaaah Are you truying to steal my friend from me? " Sunny shouted.

The girls and I talked  a lot. They gave me too much advices that could help me during my debut because theyr experienced a lot of things .

I'm happy I have such a friendly sunbae'nims.

"Mindy come with me . Those girls are dangerous. " Sunny and I went to her room .

"Sunny thanks for always supporting me. " I told her.

"You don't have to say that. We are sisters, right? " Sunny said and then hugged me.

"I'll be always here to support you. Whenever you feel like you need someone to talk to and tell you secrets I'll be there for you . " She added.

"Thank you unnie. Well I have something important to tell you. "

"What's that Sweety? "

" There's a boy that I love so much . He is the first one I ahd feelings for but I can't confess to him because we are just friends. "

"Are you talking about Onew ? "

"How did you know it was him? "

"It's obvious you like him. I don't know why no one is noticing that you like each other . "

"But he doesn't like me unnie . "

"I know Onew for more than 5 years. He's very timid when it comes to girls but he feels too comfortable around you. "

"I can't believe that until I hear it from him."

"Just be patient and wait. I'm sure things will get better between you two. "

"I hope so unnie . "

It was getting late so I decided to go back home.

When I was leaving Jessica stopped me: "Can I talk to you for a couple of minutes? "

"O-o..ka..y " I said surprised.

"I'm sorry about how I was treating you lately . But it was out of my control because I can't stand that my little sister gets hurt. If it wasn't you I would have done worse than what I did to you but since I know how much you are nice and lovely I coudn't do something harmful to you but ignoring you ." She explained.

"It's Okay Jessica unnie I understand , but you really are scary . " 

"I'm also apologising instead of my sister about what she did to you. She is still young and loves Minho so much . She'll probably ask you for forgiveness when she'll figure out she did wrong. She ahs always been a fan of you. "

"I understand how she was feeling . I'm a girl too and know how dangerous people can be when it comes to love "

"Hahhaha you really are a lovely girl. I hope we can talk often and become friends. "

"It's pleasure Sica unnie. Well, I gotta go now. See you later. "

 

A short chapter :(

I had a two-weeks holiday to prepare for the final exams that will have starting next Monday . But I was only locking up myself at home and updating chapters. :'(

I think I'll update one more chap tomorrow then focus on my studies.

Mianhae readers.