Reconciliation

It was 'You' from the beginning
As you walk by the hallway ,you can hear the loud music coming from Paradise's practice room.

The more you approach , the more you feel the high beats.

Minho was standing next to the door , waiting for Minah to come out.
 
From time to time he was stealing the view and watching the girls dancing.

"What if she slaps me and kicks my a$$ as Taemin said? " Minho wondering.

The music stopped and you can hear the girls steps walking toward the door.

Minho panicked and his heart started to beat faster and faster.

"Otokaji Otokaji?" He repeated in his head.

"Aish It looks like someone was spying on us. " Popi said.

"Annyeonghaseyo Minho sunbaenim " The girls said then bowed.

Minah was kind of shocked she didn't expect his sudden visit.

"A-a-..Annyeonghaseyo.Mmmmh..hehehe You're working hard for your debut album. Fighting "

"Gamsahamnida sunbaenim " The girls said then walked away, so is Minah.

"Minahhh.." Minho shouted. She kept walking without any reaction.

He runned after her and wrapped her hand. She turned back and gave him a cold glare.

After that she was assured that the girls are no longer in the hallway she slaped him as hard as she could.

"That's for breaking our promise... And breaking my heart into million pieces. "

"And that for making me cry all the nights long ." She said giving him punches on his strong chest.

He hugged her as tight as he could :" I'm so sorry for making you cry. I didn't do it on purpose .I admit I did an unforgivable mistake and I know it hard for you to just let it pass . But it was out of my control."

She gave him a push and started staring at each other.

He resumed talking:" I don't know what to do to make you believe that I'm really sorry. You are so dear to my heart and I'm afraid of loosing you. I wish you had understood what I was going through after that Onew hyung had explained it to you. Please forgive me I'm really sor...."

She interrupt him saying :" It's okay."

"Really? Are you serious? You have already forg... "

"I told you It's okay." She messed his hear then left.

Minho was kind of shocked at what he's seeing.

But actually he was super happy.

He went back to his hyungs to tell them about his achievement.

image


"Did you talk to her? " Jonghyun asked.

"Yes, and I was beaten to death . I even have been slapped on my face. " Minho replyed.

"See...I told you she would do so ! " Taemin said proudly.

image

"Do you mean she didn't forgive you? " Key questionned.

Minho explained what happened while ago but it looks like no one is believing him except Onew who knows that Minah will forgive him easily.

"I can't believe  the unbelievable Minho. " Jonghyun said .

image

"I myself couldn't believe it. It's true that I was beaten, but right away she forgave me. " Minho uttered.

"She must be a very forbearing person since she easily forgave you. What you did to her is really intolerant. " Key said.

" I promise I'll make it up for her. She really owe me a big time. " Minho added.

"Hyung , are noona's punches strong? does it still hurt ?" Taeminnie asked.

" Even if she was that robust she wouldn't have given him strong punches Taeminnie. She only wanted to show him how angry she was . " Onew explained.

"Onew hyung is right Taemin . Her punches were as light as feather. " Minho added.

" Yaa Minho if it wasn't that though why are there bruises all over your face? " Jonghyun lied to tease Minho.

" Chincha? Odie? " He run to the miror checking if he really has bruises. The others bursted in laughters .

"Yaaah Aren't you believing? It really doesn't hurt ! "

 

 

 

 

A short update . Sorry for making you wait :(

I was planning on giving colors for each one's replica so that it would make it easy reading them.

What do you think chingus?