I'll be always by your side

It was 'You' from the beginning

Onew's pove :

When I was informed about the scandal I called Minho and talked to him . He is very scared that this will ruin SHINee's image .

"Minho you have to be strong this also happened when you started dating Krystal but you were patient and everything was settled."

"Hyung I think I should just give up. I'm not ready for wars now and don't want others to get hurt because of me ."

"How could you give her up easily? If you love her you have to endure anything and fight to save your love."

"But I have no energy to go against Lee So Man's orders this time Onew hyung . "

"Minho you are my donsaeng and one of my best friends but I really can't tolerate it if she gets hurt because of you."

"I won't hurt her hyung I'm worried about her the same way as you. "

"Did you talk to her about that?"

"No I didn't I think we better not see each other this days until the fans calm down."

"I understand. You look tired you better go back to the dorm and rest. Our schedule for today was all canceled.I have other things to settle here so I'll leave later."

"I planing to do so. See you at the dorm hyung. "

After that Minho left, I decided to talk to Minah . She must be very sad .

I called her but she wasn't answering. I hasardly met her Manager: " Annyeong-haseyo Jung woo hyun-ssi . I'm calling Minah but she is not answering . Can you please tell me where I can find her?"

"She must be in the practice room Onew-ssi."

"Oh gamsahamnida Manager-ssi . I have to see her now." I was about to leave but Manager-ssi wanted to say something.

"Onew-ssi, can you do me a favour? "

"Nee manager-ssi. "

"Please be always by her side to console her. You're the only one I can rely on now to make her feel happier. I know you were always good friends. Minho and her must stay away from each other in this period so he can't be with her to stop her from crying and suffering. I don't want see that kid suffering. "

"Don't consider it as a favour manager-ssi. It's my duty as being her friend. I can't stand seeing her suffering too . It really makes me feel sad. "

"Onew-ssi I don't really know how to thank you. She is really lucky having such a friend. "

As I approached the practice room , I heard sobs. I gently opened the door and saw Mindy at the corner crying. I was very grieved.

I walked towards her but she hasn't noticed that someone had entered the room. I got behind her and watched her cry. I didn't know what I should do.

I gave her a hug from behind for so she can stop weeping. She quickly wiped her tears and turned to face me. It is inconceivable that she isn't surprised. She probably didn't predict it was me.

I mopped her tears with my two hands and looked into her eyes. She was looking back but a look of worry and fear.
"From now on , Don't cry if I'm not around 'cause I won't be able to wipe your tears."

I was expecting she will calm down but instead she intensified her crying to a point that I started to shed tears too.

All I could do is hug her to make her feel warm and safe.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head on my chest. I felt sorry for her but I was enjoying that moment . I could feel her heartbeats, hear her sobs, and smell the fragrant smell of her hair.

We stayed like that for more than 30 minutes until she calmed down. We sat on the floor and talked

"Minah , I'm really sorry about what happened. "

"You don't have to be Onew, It's not your fault. Minho and I should have been more careful ."

"Being careful about what? You are not slaves to follow what others ask you to do . You both have the right to live freely ."

"But still I feel sorry for causing such a scandal. SHINee are in trouble now because of me."

"Don't blame yourself Minah. It's not your fault at all , nor is Minho. Fans have to understand that idols are humains too and have the right to date and hang out with friends. But I really want to know who created such trivial news ! "

"I'm sure this is Krystal's doing.She threatened me to death yesterday . She told me I'll regret my life if I don't  roll away from Minho."

"She may hurt you but I don't think she'll do something that can affect SHINee too. She is a scary girl but fearful . She has not the bravery to do such a stupidity. "

"I wish so. I don't want to have rival in the academy . I'm also F(x)'s fan and don't want to get into trouble with a member of them."

"All you have to do is being patient. Everything will be Okay and don't forget that you can rely on me whenever you need me. "

"I'm really gratefull Onew. I wouldn't know what to do if you weren't here. You really made me feel better now. "

"I'll always make you feel better Minah . Omooo are you crying again? "

And yes ! She started crying again .

"I'm sorry but I can't control myself oppa "

"It's okay , you don't have to when I'm around just be yourself and do as you please. Cry  as much as you want and let out what you have in your heart that can make you feel better. "

I made of  my shoulder a headset for her.

She cried until she fell asleep. I caressed her pink cheeks that were still wet with tears and her straight hair that fell over her shoulders. I stared at her lips AISHHHH I can't believe I kissed those beautiful lips.

I was amazed at how beautiful she is. She looked like an angel sleeping .

A couple of minutes after, I fell asleep too .

 

 

 

I woke up suddenly in the middle of the night. How we both slept here? Is no one worrying and looking for us?

I remembered our first night together .

I watched how angelic she looked while sleeping .

Aigooooo I hope she is dreaming about me now :)

Then I went back to sleep.

Minah's pove:

I woke up and find myself facing that beautiful countenance.

I remember I  was talking to Onew then I fell asleep resting my heavy head on his shoulder.

"Onew wake up . Your donsaengs must be worried about you. "

"You woke up sleeping beauty ! Dis you sleep well ? "

"Yes , it was a cozy night . "

"I hope you're feeling better now . "

"I'm feeling great now thanks to you  oppa ."

I spontaneously gave him a hug. I was happy to be with him and talk to him.

We separated after having breakfast together. I went back to the dorm and so he did.

"Minah Unnie we were worried about you. Why you didn't gave us a call and said you're not coming back ? " Popaki was concerned.

"I'm sorry girls it was out of my control . I fell asleep in the practice room. "

"Are you feeling good by the way? You must be shocked when you heard about the scandal." Marilou asked.

"I was super worried about you girls. I was afraid the scandal will affect you too. I'm really sorry for causing you problems. I made ​​you worry for nothing."

"What are you talking about Mindy? You are more important than our career . We are family now and there is no apologies between sisters right?  "

"Group hug girls " shouted Aria

I am really lucky having such cute, lovely and caring sister <3

 

3 subscribers now <3 Lucky me .