Spoiled gathering

It was 'You' from the beginning

minho's pove:


 After finishing my schedule, I decided to call Minah but she wasn't answering. For my chance I met her unnies and they told me she is still in the practice room. I opened the door and I saw her sitting on the coach. She looked lifeless and sad .

I wonder what is she thinking about right now.

I talked to her  and I felt she's worrying about our relationship. I tried convicing her that everything will be allright .

I suggested we go together to our dorm and have lunch with my hyungs. She disagreed but I kept begging her til she accepted.

(TING TING TING)

"Who's there? " Onew opened the door.

"Hyung we have a visitor. I invited Minah to have lunch with us."

"You're welcome Min Ah " He said but didn't look comfortable. It wasn't the welcoming I was expecting. Onew and Minah are very close to each other but they were talking formally . Is it because she is my girlfriend now so he's showing respect in front of me?

We had a meal together . Everyone was enjoying the gathering. We talked and laughed a lot.

Then Min ah stood up : "Oppa I'll be right back "

"Where are you going Jageyaa? "

"Restroom " she replied shyly.

I was expecting she'll ask me to guide her to the restroom but she didn't. She went directly to it. I was so shocked because she acted like she knew the place well.

"I'm back"

"Minah .. How did you know where the restroom is? You didn't even ask where it is? "

Everyone was silent . She became pale and frightened.

"Did you came here before?"

No one was answering so I felt there was something wrong.

"Yes she did come here before Minho" Onew said and exchanged a look with Minah.

"When ? Why you didn't tell me about it ? Are you hidding something from me?"

"Anio Minho .. Minah came once and had dinner with us here just few days after she joined the label " Key added.

"But no one brought out this before?"

"You and Minah weren't close so we didn't tell you cuz you won't care " Jonghyun explained.

"When was that hyung?" Taemin asked .

"Hhhhh you don't remember Taeminie . Oooh You forget a lot even if you are still a baby " Key said flashing to Taem.

Minah was just standing and looking at us.

"Minah is that true? "

"Ne " She said and sat next to me.

We continued talking about other things but everyone looked uncomfortable especially Minha . I was surprised how calm she was. I started doubting about what they said.

Hyungs never hid something from me and we tell each other all the details even the small ones. Also the way Key was flashing to Taemin was strange .
 
Min ah's pove :


I was so shoked that SHINee knew I came here before . No wonder Onew told them what happened that night. But I didn't understand why they didn't tell Minho?

I sensed they were hidding that from him so I granted the lie they told him.

I felt guilty . They are lying to their friend because of me . And also felt guilty cuz i lied to Minho.

But what's wrong with Onew why did he say I did came here . I could have denied and explain that it was obvious the restroom would be there.

"Minho I think it time for me to leave. I really enjoyed having lunch with you guys :) " I said trying hard to make myself look normal.

"Yeobo before we leave I want to show you something . Come with me."

I was so curious what was that thing ! He dragged me to his room : " Jageya I have a surprise for you . I hope you like it. "

He was giving me a present. It was a picture of me he drawed by himself he said he made it after our first date. I was so touched but I really don't know why I suddenly started thinking about 'My first kiss' , the one I shared with Onew. Minho was talking to me bu no one as listening: " Minah , are you listening to me? "

"Of course I do "

" I said promise you'll tell me everything about you from now on, even the simple details."

"I will do my best."

I was still out of my mind when I felt something soft and warm on my lips.

Minho was kissing me but someone entered the room all of sudden . I quickely pushed Minho . Unfortunetly it was Onew who entered.

"Sorry guys I should have knocked before entering." and he left.

"Minho don't do that again please. " I was so mad at him.

But why??

Isn't he my boyfriend? He have all the right to do so.... But why I wasn't that mad when Onew kissed me? Maybe because I was drunk. But it felt sweet even though . And now I feel like I commited a murder.

"Why? You are my girlfriend and we are not doing somthing wrong. " Minho said.

"You are right but I think it's not the right time yet."

"I understand. I'm sorry "

"You don't have to be. It's not your fault. I'm the one who is still making boundaries between us."

"It's okay sweety we'll get used to each other little by little."

We went out of the room after that and greeted everyone to leave . I was rolling my eyes looking for Onew but he wasn't there.

I was totally mad . How could he not come and say goodbye?! He really changed a lot. He acting like if he doesn't know me. Is it because of that night? Well he souldn't blame me cuz he was the one who invited me to their dorm and he is the one who kissed me and even after what happened he didn't let me leave and insisted on me having the night at the dorm.

But I can't blame him too I feel like I'm gratefull toward him. I am super confused and don't know what to do.

I think the best thing to do is talking to him and solving this issue. I don't want to lose a dear friend  after all.

 

 

I am both happy and sad :

Happy cuz I have 2 subscribers now and sad cuz I haven't been writing for so long.

I'm sorry for not illustrating the chapters. I'm super busy with studies so I can only write if I have some free time .